Posted: 4 years ago

Leads to an entire community of blind. But Sannu ki? 

🀣🀣

Janhvi/ Pooja is the antagonist of the show.  Audience is usually not supposed to love an antagonist.  May be sympathise with them at some point of time,  when their sob story is out or when they are found justified. 

I wonder why passive aggressive posts are made in the forum when some people call out weird behaviour of the characters . Using words liberally without even understanding their meaning seems fashionable,  but sannu ki?

If PK who is an antagonist can be bashed all you want,  why the double standards when Pooja/ janhvi is pointed out for her behaviour?

Delusional much?

I have not seen any forum member belittle the Sharma kids fate or their fathers death. But people with hearts and heads in fan girling keep imagining that some of us are so apathetic to their plight that we don't think injustice was done.  Again,  selective reading of posts. Or probably intentional omission of facts to justify themselves. Oh and I think that the victim mentality can be left for Pooja. Plus, right now, no one is praising the Mittals for their alleged crimes against humanity. 

I personally feel a lead should be likeable. But kabir's behaviour isn't being liked by me and I am calling him out on it.  I wonder why this is invisible to people. Not only me,  I have seen quite a few members unhappy with his behaviour.  Hell,  no one has pointed out my misandy till now.

* oh,  and I still wont put ridiculous disclaimers in my post to Barr any forum member.  As long as discussion is without "attacking" individuals and is healthy. 

All are welcome to discuss.  πŸ˜Š

This is a forum to exchange ideas and discuss what you feel and think.  Half of the time I see people trying to impose their ideas on others,  at least do it without being holier than thou and irationale. In case you disagree,  please disagree and move on.  Indirect bashing is supposedly against the forum,  but I don't see mods taking note of it.  Sad, but Sannu ki?

P.S. as someone who studied literature in uni, I remember my prof saying this many times,  all characters think that they are right in their position in the narrative.  It's the reader who is the observer , who judges them based on their pov. You can only "think" what you feel is right.  The characters don't behave according to your wishes. 

I would think that the same applies to any show, movie,  play.  People try to project their ideas and how they would like things to move on.  That doesn't mean every other person who thinks differently has committed a crime. πŸ˜‰

Edited by Amy142 - 4 years ago

Completely agree with you for everything you said. 

But what I noticed in this forum is that in the name of discussion people are only praising/gloryfying Pooja/Shrenu. πŸ˜•

And if you dont like Pooja's actions then you will be labelled as a haterπŸ€ͺ

No wonder why already few people have left this forum. 

Also the story has gone all haywire so I suppose they couldnt also connect with the show anymore. 

And as I said before if Pooja is going to carry on being like PK then what will be the difference between these two? 

Pooja was meant to be the main antagonist of the show. Kavya and Kabir as the main lead protoganist. 

But after revamp nothing is making sense. The characters have been butchered and sadly it has now become a meaningless show. 

I feel sorry for Tanvi really. Because from day 1 people bashed her character and her acting left right and centre. 

Kavya's character was very much needed in the show. Her character was the only sane one with no enimosity against anyone. 

Jabtak Kavya show main thi story was somehow making sense. Her equation with Kabir was also very realistic and they did share a unique kinda relation. But blind fans kept on bashing Kavya.

Now after revamp, some senseless trip and falls are happening between Pooja and Kabir. Wonder what those very fans have got to say now? 

The show has lost all its spark, charm and senses altogether. 

It has become a meaningless and mindless drama sadly. 

"Kuch bhi dikhayenge"should be the title of the show πŸ˜†

Edited by sumz_d - 4 years ago

Lollll people should actually watch the show to understand what is happening. Here each and every episode and dialogue has something important. Just by reading WU nothing will be clear. 

No one is backing or justifying pooja.. We hate it when she is rude with dhruv kabir etc.. But not with the senior mittals. Most of us support her there. But not for all the humiliation she does of kabir... πŸ€”

Like I keep mentioning all the characters in this show are flawed which is how we humans are.. No one is innocent.. Everyone has their own selfish motives in their life. πŸ‘

Shrenu is the lead of the show be it antagonist or protagonist. (Even this show's title is based on her character janhvi) She is a mix of both.. and zain is the ML of this show. πŸ˜ƒ

I rest my case πŸ€—

Originally posted by AnnStyles

Lollll people should actually watch the show to understand what is happening. Here each and every episode and dialogue has something important. Just by reading WU nothing will be clear. 

No one is backing or justifying pooja.. We hate it when she is rude with dhruv kabir etc.. But not with the senior mittals. Most of us support her there. But not for all the humiliation she does of kabir... πŸ€”

Like I keep mentioning all the characters in this show are flawed which is how we humans are.. No one is innocent.. Everyone has their own selfish motives in their life. πŸ‘

Shrenu is the lead of the show be it antagonist or protagonist. (Even this show's title is based on her character janhvi) She is a mix of both.. and zain is the ML of this show. πŸ˜ƒ

I rest my case πŸ€—

πŸ€—

I rest my case πŸ€—

I don't think anyone has contested this fact.  The show is based on a flawed character. And we know it will revolve around her,  trials and tribulations.  

Wish everyone thought in a neutral way like you do. 

As for reading WU or watching the show,  please don't make assumptions on behalf of others.  Am sure I can't read what's in your mind.  So can't you.

Edited by Amy142 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Amy142

Leads to an entire community of blind. But Sannu ki? 

🀣🀣

Janhvi/ Pooja is the antagonist of the show.  Audience is usually not supposed to love an antagonist.  May be sympathise with them at some point of time,  when their sob story is out or when they are found justified. 

I wonder why passive aggressive posts are made in the forum when some people call out weird behaviour of the characters . Using words liberally without even understanding their meaning seems fashionable,  but sannu ki?

If PK who is an antagonist can be bashed all you want,  why the double standards when Pooja/ janhvi is pointed out for her behaviour?

Delusional much?

I have not seen any forum member belittle the Sharma kids fate or their fathers death. But people with hearts and heads in fan girling keep imagining that some of us are so apathetic to their plight that we don't think injustice was done.  Again,  selective reading of posts. Or probably intentional omission of facts to justify themselves. Oh and I think that the victim mentality can be left for Pooja. Plus, right now, no one is praising the Mittals for their alleged crimes against humanity. 

I personally feel a lead should be likeable. But kabir's behaviour isn't being liked by me and I am calling him out on it.  I wonder why this is invisible to people. Not only me,  I have seen quite a few members unhappy with his behaviour.  Hell,  no one has pointed out my misandy till now.

* oh,  and I still wont put ridiculous disclaimers in my post to Barr any forum member.  As long as discussion is without "attacking" individuals and is healthy. 

All are welcome to discuss.  πŸ˜Š

This is a forum to exchange ideas and discuss what you feel and think.  Half of the time I see people trying to impose their ideas on others,  at least do it without being holier than thou and irationale. In case you disagree,  please disagree and move on.  Indirect bashing is supposedly against the forum,  but I don't see mods taking note of it.  Sad, but Sannu ki?

P.S. as someone who studied literature in uni, I remember my prof saying this many times,  all characters think that they are right in their position in the narrative.  It's the reader who is the observer , who judges them based on their pov. You can only "think" what you feel is right.  The characters don't behave according to your wishes. 

I would think that the same applies to any show, movie,  play.  People try to project their ideas and how they would like things to move on.  That doesn't mean every other person who thinks differently has committed a crime. πŸ˜‰

wow..what a post I am loving it..the points in bold was the one going in my mind..thank u .

Originally posted by sumz_d

Completely agree with you for everything you said. 

But what I noticed in this forum is that in the name of discussion people are only praising/gloryfying Pooja/Shrenu. πŸ˜•

And if you dont like Pooja's actions then you will be labelled as a haterπŸ€ͺ

No wonder why already few people have left this forum. 

Also the story has gone all haywire so I suppose they couldnt also connect with the show anymore. 

And as I said before if Pooja is going to carry on being like PK then what will be the difference between these two? 

Pooja was meant to be the main antagonist of the show. Kavya and Kabir as the main lead protoganist. 

But after revamp nothing is making sense. The characters have been butchered and sadly it has now become a meaningless show. 

I feel sorry for Tanvi really. Because from day 1 people bashed her character and her acting left right and centre. 

Kavya's character was very much needed in the show. Her character was the only sane one with no enimosity against anyone. 

Jabtak Kavya show main thi story was somehow making sense. Her equation with Kabir was also very realistic and they did share a unique kinda relation. But blind fans kept on bashing Kavya.

Now after revamp, some senseless trip and falls are happening between Pooja and Kabir. Wonder what those very fans have got to say now? 

The show has lost all its spark, charm and senses altogether. 

It has become a meaningless and mindless drama sadly. 

"Kuch bhi dikhayenge"should be the title of the show πŸ˜†

ab dhruv kids baari hey. AISAEY hi bashing karnaey though..everyone will leave the show..let shrenu and zain alone act in this showπŸ˜†

Originally posted by Amy142

I don't think anyone has contested this fact.  The show is based on a flawed character. And we know it will revolve around her,  trials and tribulations.  

Wish everyone thought in a neutral way like you do. 

As for reading WU or watching the show,  please don't make assumptions on behalf of others.  Am sure I can't read what's in your mind.  So can't you.

Dear.. it sure does look like some people just don't watch the whole epi because of the way they say about few scenes characters and the show. Thats it and its quite obviously who has watched and not watched the show. 

@bold not all think the same as you dear so had to make the effort to point out. 

Dear.. it sure does look like some people just don't watch the whole epi because of the way they say about few scenes characters and the show. Thats it and its quite obviously who has watched and not watched the show. 

@bold not all think the same as you dear so had to make the effort to point out. 

That's your way of looking at things and I won't say that it's wrong.  In that case I will become equal to a crazy fan🀣. 

But seriously,  whether she's the lead or not is not questionable.  The show is named after her fake persona. 

Let's not deviate from the matter on hand. 

I think I had posted this before.  Will say it again.  She feels she was the only person who was wronged by PK.  News flash. All the victims of the medicine scandal are victims.  If she thinks she is aggrieved,  all of the dead people's families are aggrieved too. She usurped the mittals wealth and is running the industry.  What about those people? Those people have not been avenged by Pooja donating to orphanage. 

Whether people watch the show or not,  whether they choose to discuss scenes is their prerogative.  When others discuss the show,  they might see what you and I may have seen or missed. 

Why else are we here discussing? If everyone was of the same opinion,  then we would have been sheep instead of humans. 

Originally posted by Magizh

ab dhruv kids baari hey. AISAEY hi bashing karnaey though..everyone will leave the show..let shrenu and zain alone act in this showπŸ˜†

lol..I think Zain is also bored with the show ,..someone mentioned in another post that he’s giving blank faces with no expressions while he was expressive and good in Naamkarann..He’s probably also tired and bored with making meaningless watching you signs all the time and doing silly things like putting stones in place of food etc..it will be nice to see some intelligent arguments in the show ..not stupidity and immaturity.. At the moment what is the plot of the show ? Pooja has got her revenge,..pk is dead and she has all his money and his whole family are suffering in poverty,.So her revenge is complete .so if that was the plot of the show..it’s done. and what is the storyline now,, ??? I can’t make any sense of this show,..what do these makers want to show us now,..?