~*~ ||Pooja & Kabir/Shrenu & Zain AT #1 ||Tashan Main~*~

Posted: 4 years ago

To Become apart of the Member List. Please leave a message on this thread or press the "Like Button" on the Member List Topic.

Thank You

If I forget to add anyone, please don't hesitate to PM me.

DhinchakMansh(Admin)

Shruzzy

AnnStyles

Subbuappu

Moumina

Ardhanarishwara

Maivelli

26nightingale

SRKisLove

Sumita18

Edited by DhinchakMansh - 4 years ago

Appreciation threads: are to be used to praise and appreciate particular favorite actor/actress/celebrity. All discussions related to actor's/actress performance, looks, style and personality can be confined to ATs. Please don't use the AT's as a forum to bash/mock/discuss other celebrities/members/characters, discuss what is happening on the forum or elsewhere on IF or other social networking sites, basically keep it related to what the AT is about.

a. Chatting: We do allow minimum chatting in ATs, provided it is related to this AT alone. Additionally Do not spam with just emotions/numbers to increase post count/pages. Do not quote long quotes.You can quote three posts maximum and they should be small.

ATs are open for everyone, however, do not invade the AT with the purpose to rile up the fans or instigate them.  Everyone has their right to voice out their opinions and should NOT be judged/generalized based on their likes/dislikes. If any of your fellow members/friends fails to follow the rules, kindly ask them to edit out or tell them its wrong rather than joining them and aggravate the issues further and equally responsible for carrying forward an unfavorable situation. Hence be responsible and take responsibility because that way you may prevent action taken against your AT thread.

ATs/discussions threads can NOT be used to target other members and NO pinpointing activity/mock or taking digs here toward other fan groups.Any derogatory references or name callings against actors /characters/members/Dev team members are strictly PROHIBITED here.

b. Report: If you see anyone breaching the rules in any of the threads in the main forum, you will not come here and rant it out about it and snowball the issue further! Instead make use of the "REPORT" button and report the thread by stating the reason clearly. As soon as the Dev Team comes online they would take the necessary action.

We can assure you guys that we only takes action where it's legit reason. However, here is a little catch for the stalkers who just want to report in order to get the AT closed down - If you report any post/comments that has no legit reason, you will be reliable for action against you for stalking.

If the DT sees more than 3 people breaking the AT rules constantly for a week, the effects of violations will kick start, which go as follows:

First Violation - Warning Note

Second Violation- Another Warning Note

Third Violation- Another Warning Note

Fourth Violation- Close the AT for 24 hrs (1 Day)

Fifth Violation- Close AT for 72 hrs (3 Days)

Sixth Violation - Close AT for 1 week (7 Days)

Seventh Violation- Get rid of AT completely from the forum/Shift it to Celebrity Fan Club Forum.

Edited by DhinchakMansh - 4 years ago

Where were you stranger ?

Originally posted by Sumita18

Where were you stranger ?

job sart hogyi h naa toh such a hectic life bas lekina ab catch up krri thi on the show n dayummmm shrenu n pobir are killing me the makers should have done this from d start of the show goshhhhh i feel crazy seeing the show n shrenu n zain chemistry 

Originally posted by DhinchakMansh

job sart hogyi h naa toh such a hectic life bas lekina ab catch up krri thi on the show n dayummmm shrenu n pobir are killing me the makers should have done this from d start of the show goshhhhh i feel crazy seeing the show n shrenu n zain chemistry 

Congratulations 🤗

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by DhinchakMansh

job sart hogyi h naa toh such a hectic life bas 

I congratulated you on Twitter, but yahaan bhi kar deti hu.

Congos Palakh!!! So happy for you! 🤗

Originally posted by SRKisLove

I congratulated you on Twitter, but yahaan bhi kar deti hu.

Congos Palakh!!! So happy for you! 🤗

i know ananya ❤️🤗 thanks once again girls

awww so sweet of you!! 

Wow finally shrezain / jabir AT 🥳🤗❤️