I miss playing Janhvi but look forward to this new phase : Shrenu - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Sumita18

Pooja as a person must have felt bad about using Dhruv , may be sympathetic feeling But Jhanvi never showed that , Revenge was her prime focus

But does this means there would be some love wala angle between dhruv and pooja or it will be dhruv or kabir

Originally posted by shruzzy

Honestly i got confused again on one hand there are some feelings for dhruv on the other hand she is going to be receiving end of comments for what? ? ? ? 

Pooja had maybe started falling for Dhruv but her revenge agenda ruled out Jhanvi from feeling for Dhruv. Matlab she was so firm on revenge that nothing could come in between.

She's going to be pitted against Kabir now and will do all the bad things openly. So obviously Zain fans will see her as a villain and bash her.

She's so goddamn smart and practical.😎

But does this means there would be some love wala angle between dhruv and pooja or it will be dhruv or kabir

Lol NO😆 BIG BiG NO 

Dhrvu wont even look at her now..She has used him for revenge...their shadi were not real too.. so when dhruv will get to know this.. he will be more furious and angry 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Sumita18

Hope people will stop analyzing now ðŸ˜†

😆😆

I like her answers :) 

Also the opening line of the article..true.

I dont want her talent and hardwork to go waste

I hope she is noticed atleast by the revamp now that the thriller my fav genre which TV audience dislike is gone from the show.

I think Pooja will finally end up with Dhruv only!

She points out to enmity clearly and loudly. That means they are going to fight for the power and status.

Originally posted by Morning.Flower

Yes I love her IVs. There are so many expressions even when she's off the screen. Very entertaining, cute and honest. Looking at Shrenu is actually surprising she pulled off Jhanvi's character so so so well!

The recent pol khol one was ðŸ¤£

Damn good!

Right. Poles apart! She's nothing like Pooja and very down to earth and the most white character person i ever saw. Ironic that she got to play a negative character!

Honestly i got confused again on one hand there are some feelings for dhruv on the other hand she is going to be receiving end of comments for what? ? ? ? 

Kabir is the hero and Pooja is the villain. They are anti. That is y. 

Honestly just bcos they are girl and boy y shud the promo be taken as love story? Are people that shallow to not grasp the depth of the promo???

No pooja is grey not villain you failed to observe this 😊