•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I'm not seeing kavya these days... where is she?..has she divorced Kabir?

Originally posted by Smily22

I'm not seeing kavya these days... where is she?..has she divorced Kabir?

she left the show (temprerory basis) and kabir-kavya mutually seperated sh is staying with vyom's parents 

Originally posted by shruzzy

she left the show (temprerory basis) and kabir-kavya mutually seperated sh is staying with vyom's parents 

She is living her in-laws house with her son.

Tanvi has been removed from the show so that Shrenu can be the heroine opposite Zain🤪

So Kavya has gone choomantar😳

kavya wil be back later. she has not been let go. they said later on she will be back in the show

Originally posted by sumz_d

Tanvi has been removed from the show so that Shrenu can be the heroine opposite Zain🤪

I was expecting you to say something funny in hindi,  and you didn't disappoint me .. though I was thinking along the lines of udanchooo🤣

Originally posted by Amy142

I was expecting you to say something funny in hindi,  and you didn't disappoint me .. though I was thinking along the lines of udanchooo🤣

@bold hehe that was close😆

Originally posted by sumz_d

Yes she has been kicked out from the show by STAR PLUS. Even if kavya is back don't think tanvi will be playing the character.. The way she was talking in her last interviews sounded so. 

Originally posted by AnnStyles

Yes she has been kicked out from the show by STAR PLUS. Even if kavya is back don't think tanvi will be playing the character.. The way she was talking in her last interviews sounded so. 

I'd rather,  they don't bring kavya back for a triangle as someone had suggested.  Gives me Heebie jeebiees