•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings~6.7.19.. Testing the limits!

Life is all about, defining boundaries. Then either adhering to them, testing or daring to actually break  them. But depending on  fate, circumstances  or one’s own fortitude  there will forever be those, who will always test the limits of relationships, values even trends and norms of the society that govern them. It’s all about what one aims to achieve  when certain limits are put to test.

Saroon left their cosy lifestyles to test the boundaries of their love , the length  they can go to fathom the perseverance of their noble love. Their families in the meanwhile  currently wait and watch how far Sultanat and Zaroon  can fight, against the harsh realities of societal norms  and expectations.

Saroon so far ,go the whole hog! to find that apart from having each other, they also have lady luck smiling at them in the shape of Preeti and Akshay, who make provision for Saroon  to find their feet in starting off in their new life together in the world. This world where both stand accountable. To maintain the successful limit of their love, Zaroon finally has the realization that  he has to get a job.

We get an overall picture of Saroon  in a setting which almost resembles a  scenario of a newly wedded couple. Yet towards the end of the episode ,they realize, that both may assimilate their settings into a virtual  home, but a certain defined limit remains between them. A boundary which is symbolized by the sheer curtain of moral decency and decorum  that hangs between them as a reminder. That they may play happy homes, but cannot become man or wife without the stamp of their faith or family. The candle , provides them with the light of love and trust that has to remain between them to signal their limits to them.

All the dusting they do to make their new place liveable! is merely to do with general  hygiene and cleanliness. In order to convert the  so far blemished name plate Saroon, into the clean title of Mr and Mrs. Zaroon Shah.. they have to subject themselves, to the spiritual cleanliness  which will can only come about by the rituals of nikah and blessings of their elders.. Their love has reached a point where it seems a dead end. Any thing beyond this would be crossing the limits! In their own eyes also!

A family unit also sets out boundaries, beyond which family members cannot really go, to maintain and ensure the peace and harmony within the household. The Sabina, Rubina, Ghazala scene is light hearted and shows how Sabina is punished for assumedly spreading malicious rumours about Saltanat’s pregnancy.Rubina’s bark is worse than her bite! The scene shows how both Rubina and Ghazala score a psychological victory! against a grounded Sabina. Their strategy was to target and test the limit of Sabina’s fear! The truth of course is, that poor Sabina is not guilty .. someone else is!

There is no limit to Sabina’s trouble shooting within this Shah family. To save hersel ffrom being sent back to London. One oath, by Sabina diverts Zainab’s attention from her to Kainat! Zainab is currently overwhelmed with the idea of providing a moral shield for Saltanat and Zaroon. Saltanat overstepping the limit of norms and family values is minute, when compared to the dangerous obstacles Kainat poses before them!

The scene between Kainat and Zainab is where a daughter crosses the boundaries of respect,reverence for the woman who bore her. The caring persona of motherhood is seen as a biased foe by a daughter. A mother  who sides with Kainat’s transgressor,Saltanat!  her mother! blames her for blemishing Saltanat’s good name. The violent scene pulls down with a rude crash! Whatever limit remained between this widowed mother and  orphaned daughter! There remains now no limit of regard, respect, patience, trust and above all love. Both mother and daughter’s limit of tolerance is tested.. But it gives way miserably !and what remains now is giving threats to each other.

Zainab threatens Kainat  about handing  her over to the police should she dare to  exceed her limits and tamper with Saroon’s life.

Kainat, never cared for boundaries and limitations as far as obtaining Zaroon is concerned!She acts.. connections with Mamoon.. she knows when the iron is hot enough for one to strike a blow!  to bend the hard ore!

Service as a future daughter in law over a cup of tea served to Mamoon. Kainat dares to cross her limit to provoke, coerce, cajole! Mamoon to achieve what he desires, the dynasty.. but on certain terms. The deal appeals to Mamoon , as Kainat knew it would, as he always pressurized Zaroon to marrying the girl he initially came for.

For Kainat,it was always about being shown her limitations. But to her it was  always about testing and where ever required daring to break the boundaries.  For Kainat,  can go to any lengths to have Zaroon..

Pre cap; well Kainat makes Mamoon an offer he cannot refuse.. bring Zaroon back to Shah Manzil without Saltanat! and she Kainat, will ensure the limit to his waiting for his inheritance ends! Will Zaroon obey his fathers order and abandon his unlimited Sufiyana Saltanat love?

Overall  cvs give a rosy romantic picture of Saroon..getting on in life. On the other hand   Kainat and Zainab  become virtually off limitsto each other. Cv’s have no qualms about showing violent scenes between characters, or to each other! pushing ,shoving, hurling, waving, pointing threatening finger at another!  All can be considered as an offence in some parts of the world. But cvs cover it as all encompassed under the banner of entertainment  in this show. Zainab literally beats her abdomen ! presumably her womb, for carrying and giving birth to a demon like child, Kainat.. who she reckons has taken after her father! Is Saltanat then the ideal daughter Zainab wanted???  perhaps give away the good twin? But instead got lumbered with Kainat whose love for Zaroon forces her to act outside the limits provided.. certain within limits, where one has to behave in a manner where one is accepted within society rather than be rejected, and condemned.. 

Well the wayt hings are moving currently , Saltanat too is seen to be operating outside given limits. As for Kainat ,under cover, surreptitiously, she will continue  to test the limits to get what she wants!  7.6.19 hamlet53.

Pardon me for late post of my musings.. mean while many thanks to those gracious readers who continue to support my writings.. have a good Sunday love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Hi Hammie! Skipped Friday episode and watched Saturday. Ok episode with some nice scenes. Kainat  and Zainab’s confrontation was the best part. I was surprised to see that zainab has a spine.

Rubina, Ghazala, and Sabina scene was fun to watch. 

The biggest chunk of the episode belonged to Zaroon and Sultanat and their fledging love. Ok to watch but didn’t move the story forward.

Actually nothing moved the story forward. Do the cvs make such filler 3-4 episodes to give themselves time to think about the future storyline?

I wonder what type of blackmail Mamoon has up his sleeves. Requesting or scolding Zaroon to come back and accept Kainat is not going to the trick.

Kainaat’s evil and Sultanat’s bechari-type, glycerin induced expression are overused and getting boring now.

Hello hammie, 

Zainab-kainaat scene was the best.. will zainab actually carry out the threat? Or will her mamta come in between?  But did feel terrible for zainab. 

@irshita: a new promo has been released.. kainaat’s true colors have come out in front of sultanat and sultanat wants to expose her.. so yes that’s the next track.

@arshian, if you happen to see this post.. the track that you guessed.. Kainat’s exposure.. 

Edited by Lonelythots - 4 years ago

@lonelythots - This is good news. With the shows current pace, Sultanat will take 2-3 months or more to get the truth out in front of the family. If she does it right now, Mia Jaan may not even believe her.

Originally posted by Irshita

hello  Irshita, good to see you

Hi Hammie! Skipped Friday episode and watched Saturday. Ok episode with some nice scenes. Kainat  and Zainab’s confrontation was the best part. I was surprised to see that zainab has a spine.

wish i could skip.. but my committment makes me plod on..would like to know more about Zainab,especially what favour did she do. currently  k/z relationship is in a bad shape

Rubina, Ghazala, and Sabina scene was fun to watch. 

bullies! but  tongue in cheek. sabina /rubina have a rivarly, 

The biggest chunk of the episode belonged to Zaroon and Sultanat and their fledging love. Ok to watch but didn’t move the story forward.

nothing unusual.. seen this type of scenario before

Actually nothing moved the story forward. Do the cvs make such filler 3-4 episodes to give themselves time to think about the future storyline?

if looking for story ideas is an issue for cv's then i suggest they should visit this forum, people like yourself, lonelythots.. do come up with interesting stuff.

I wonder what type of blackmail Mamoon has up his sleeves. Requesting or scolding Zaroon to come back and accept Kainat is not going to the trick.

it worries me ,how dismissive he is of the virtous ,upright Saltanat.. hope his son agrees to return only if Saltanat returns to her rightful home too.. his committment will show.. I think  the court marriage should be brought forward

mamoon will have opposition regards K/Z marriage. can't see ghazala/rubina keeping mum..

Kainaat’s evil and Sultanat’s bechari-type, glycerin induced expression are overused and getting boring now.

funny but me dont really  notice any tears from  k just fire of much hate for the world.. yes virtous Saltanat does cry for temporary losing her loved ones..

thanks irshita for sharing your interesting ideas..  love hammie

originally posted by Lonelythots

Hello hammie,  hello there lonelythots

Zainab-kainaat scene was the best.. will zainab actually carry out the threat? Or will her mamta come in between?  But did feel terrible for zainab. 

for me too the shocking scene stood out..me too felt sorry for Zainab.. as it is she has  rubina  who hates her..after the severe division between her and needy kainat   zainab will be further pushed into a corner.. i do wonder how soon will cvs do away with this  mother and daughter?and  tell the tale of the pure characters in this sufiyana show.. love hammie

thanks for sharing your thoughts, love hammie 

Originally posted by Hamlet53

. i do wonder how soon will cvs do away with this  mother and daughter?and  tell the tale of the pure characters in this sufiyana show.. love hammie

Hammie, the writers need unvirtuous characters to tell the tale of pure saroon.. previously Zainab & her promise and now miajaan n his ego..  kainaat will have her own thing going on as usual. 

originally posted by Lonelythots

Hammie, the writers need unvirtuous characters to tell the tale of pure saroon.. previously Zainab & her promise and now miajaan n his ego..  kainaat will have her own thing going on as usual.

yes they do.. that's what balances  the tale..as in life we have the good and the bad..  ok me calm  now.. I miss her sly giggles.. even her smiles say.. guess what me is up to next.. its her tricks that interest me.. yes dear mainjaan.. hope he hasn't suffered a MI..  ?NOOO..   

Originally posted by Lonelythots

Hello hammie, 

@irshita: a new promo has been released.. kainaat’s true colors have come out in front of sultanat and sultanat wants to expose her.. so yes that’s the next track.

@arshian, if you happen to see this post.. the track that you guessed.. Kainat’s exposure.. 

Hi Lonelythots, thank you for the remembering me. 

The fact that my prediction is coming true is not a good thing. Whenever viewers correctly guess tracks then it is directly indicative of the fact that the show is going the cliched route. If makers want to embrace Ekta Kapoor's tried-and-true masala tracks then they can forget about the TRPs. Why would anyone watch SPM when they can watch Ekta's shows with much bigger/popular actors? SPM has only Helly Shah who is massively popular while Rajveer is still relatively new and has a smaller following. Makers are setting themselves up for failure. You have to be innovative enough to bring in audiences but keep the drama intact. SPM misses this balance. It almost seems like they throw in a few random romantic scenes for the younger (online) fans and they are trying to attract "TRP aunties" by increasing the drama quotient with cliched tracks. 

The fact that only Saltanat found out about Kainat means that they are going to drag this, as Irshita  has suggested. The whole family will find out in about 2-3 months. I'm just thinking what the story is then. How long will they stretch the inheritance track? I wonder if my prediction will come true that K's exposure might bring in some TRP. SaRoon love did nothing. Lets see if K's evilness is the key. Honestly speaking, if K's exposure does nothing then SPM is truly doomed. How long can they keep a 0.4 TRP show on-air? Everyone loses money. If there is no money then there is no show. Makers still insist on dragging....

I have a feeling that Zainab may again be used to blackmail S into not telling the family the truth. Who knows? K might emotionally blackmail Zainab to make sure she does her bidding. I used to think that makers love destroying other characters to make SaRoon seem superior but Sultanat's character is also now officially destroyed. I remember she once said "I am not so shameless to meet a guy at night". Apparently, she is shameless enough to live with a guy full-time. Great writing, CVs.