Mittals can live a simple decent life even now-Do Read

Posted: 4 years ago

I think they should make the whole mittals having no place to go more realistic. Reasons. 1.did the makers forget that kabir is a army officer. Because even if he retired or no more in armed services they provide quarters for them and family  to stay in normal case. Is understandable that kabir is rich so he didn't live quarters but now he can right???. 2.the army can provide him till a small house even if is temporary. 3.kabir can take help of his senor authorities or his people to some how find a job. 4.along with kabir even the cousins of kabir can do some part time job to help as they would have or going to complete college. 5.it looks like the makers want to show only kabir as the one to earn and obviously Pooja will make it difficult for him but wat is the if can't use his army background not only for getting documents but atleast for a simple house or even a one bedroom flat. Do shares your views on this. 

arrey yaar i think a military  period  end after 17 years of service then if an officer want they can retire .They get an amount as pension. They have preference in job in every field. Kabir can support his family. And he is a special agent. They are highly paid since they are on secret missions and risk their lives. He should have his own money. Really dont understand y are they showing him as pauper. I must think 🤔 he had sent all his earning to PK. But  a rebell like Kabir isnt  who will live on his fathers terms n spent the money.

Originally posted by .SNOWWHITE.

arrey yaar i think a military  period  end after 17 years of service then if an officer want they can retire .They get an amount as pension. They have preference in job in every field. Kabir can support his family. And he is a special agent. They are highly paid since they are on secret missions and risk their lives. He should have his own money. Really dont understand y are they showing him as pauper. I must think 🤔 he had sent all his earning to PK. But  a rebell like Kabir isnt  who will live on his fathers terms n spent the money.

totally agree to you. That wat even I wNted to convey. Can the makers just be realistic, even with kabir having army benefits as said till they can show tasjan between both the leads. It just that the makes want kabir to be a bechara. 

Originally posted by .SNOWWHITE.

Who said he doesn't have money.. The problem is no one is giving him house because of pk mittal and job k liye he has no proper certificates. 

Originally posted by AnnStyles

Who said he doesn't have money.. The problem is no one is giving him house because of pk mittal and job k liye he has no proper certificates. 

But like some friend said he will hv contacts ,like friends circle or his colleagues. C'mon he is a double agent.

Originally posted by kala16

But like some friend said he will hv contacts ,like friends circle or his colleagues. C'mon he is a double agent.

Secret agent 🤣 not double agent 

Originally posted by AnnStyles

Yesterday Dadaji said 

Bure waqt main koi Kaam nahi aata n after pooja press conference , no one will help mittals 

One room - 7 people 

But Chanda looks decent , Garibi is suiting her very well  🤣

Originally posted by Sumita18

Secret agent 🤣 not double agent 

Sorry🤣

Originally posted by Sumita18

Yesterday Dadaji said 

Bure waqt main koi Kaam nahi aata n after pooja press conference , no one will help mittals 

One room - 7 people 

But Chanda looks decent , Garibi is suiting her very well  🤣

Chutkara from pink lipstick..👍🏼

Originally posted by vaishuarshi123

I think they should make the whole mittals having no place to go more realistic. Reasons. 1.did the makers forget that kabir is a army officer. Because even if he retired or no more in armed services they provide quarters for them and family  to stay in normal case. Is understandable that kabir is rich so he didn't live quarters but now he can right???. 2.the army can provide him till a small house even if is temporary. 3.kabir can take help of his senor authorities or his people to some how find a job. 4.along with kabir even the cousins of kabir can do some part time job to help as they would have or going to complete college. 5.it looks like the makers want to show only kabir as the one to earn and obviously Pooja will make it difficult for him but wat is the if can't use his army background not only for getting documents but atleast for a simple house or even a one bedroom flat. Do shares your views on this. 

Channe;s interference is responsible for this kachara. SP suggested them to go the new angle. They had to fulfill that and thus showing Kabir in pain and need to avenge Pooja.