Kainat is the base of saroon's love story

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I was excited for this show. I have followed helly from swaragini though I am not huge fan but still I have tried to watch her shows after swaragini and rajveer had been fab in his previous show. The writer of this show was the writer of ishq subnallah so I did except very promising show. How do I get? 

I get Saltanat who is actually independent and selfless and has some principles and falls in love with zaroon but sacrifices it for some reasons even though she knows zaroon loves her and he would never be happy with kainaat. After realising it and taking some time she confesses it in a venue of zaroon and kainnat marriage. Wow 

I get a zaroon who rejects a girl looking at her picture because she wears specs. Outer appearance is all he cares about. He falls in saltanat at first sight and her attitude. Ok I'm all ok with falling in love etc but I really wanted zaroon to understand that judging a person by outer appearance is not done. 

Finally I get a kainaat who was a shy and traditional girl who went on to do all dangerous things to get zaroon and started being the base for saltanat and zaroon story. 

Minus kainaat from saroon's story, their story would be meh. The only hurdle in their Story is kainaat and they don't have their story of own. This fails everything. I don't want to compare but swara and sanskar still had a story to tell without ragini because their characters were written like that. Ragini did play a role but she was not a base of their story. But here it is so different. Zara and kabir had a story without any villain being here but thus saltanat and zaroon have a story to tell? 

There is no sufiyana pyaar here? I understand the trp pressure but they did not even establish the characters and jumped into love story. The two weeks into show, I knew only kainaat have potential and it was destroyed by making her villain. I will not even compare this show with swaragini that show was far better. 

Saltanat is a normal female lead and zaroon is a normal male lead of itv who fall in love and fight against everyone for it. I don't understand why is twitter going gaga over this two. They share watchable chemistry but no story. I try to understand so much time the hype for the show but I could not. 

HEY! Let me start off by saying that this is probably one of the best posts on this forum and I can't believe no one has responded yet. 

I have quit this show. I occasionally come back to the forum to give Hamlet53 TRP updates. 

You are so right about the show. SaRoon are absolute crap. I think Danish Javed wanted Saltanat to be the next Zara Siddiqui but there is no comparison between the two. Zara is a pious, mature, religious and modern girl. She is the perfect example of a modern woman who still is rooted to her religious beliefs. Saltanat is not like this. She is more on the modern spectrum of things (which is not a bad thing) and I don't know what kind of joy she gets out of humiliating her family at every opportunity she gets. Zara will fight for her family's respect until the day she dies. Saltanat will humiliate her family if it means she will get her "love". 

It really pisses me off how SaRoon are always given moral high ground. These two don't see anything past each other. They don't take into other people's feelings into consideration at all. Zaroon fell for Saltanat for her looks and when viewers started supporting Kainat's inner beauty, they made her completely negative so that everyone sides with the good looking couple. They made Zainab bear the brunt of the viewer hatred when they wanted to show Saltanat as mahaan. 

Sufiyana Pyaar Mera, my foot. What a terribly written show. SaRoon magically fell in love in the opening week and the TRP was 0.5.  The TRP audience was never into this show in the first place. When the show switched gears to Kainat's obsession, TRP was 0.4-0.5. Last week was SaRoon-centric, the TRP is 0.3. How funny is this? The lead couple fetched them a 0.3. They jumped into SaRoon way too quickly without a proper story. Every time I see them onscreen, I think of their "love" as infatuation. Its a school crush. When they are given these heavy romantic dialogues, I start laughing. I tried so hard to get on the SaRoon ship but I just couldn't rationalize that this is true love. Its not. 

Coming to the Twitter girls, I bet these are young girls who are too shallow to look past a hot guy and a pretty girl romancing each other. If you notice closely, Twitter fandom has only about 20-30 people that just tweet 10-15 times a day. It makes it seem like its a big fandom but its actually not. SPM doesn't even end up on online TRP toppers posted by India Forums. This show doesn't have a huge online presence. If you look at shows like Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum, Yeh rishtey hain pyaar ke, Yeh rishta Kya kehlata hai, there are hundreds of fans that tweet about these shows. Over time, the SPM online fandom will start to decrease as more quality shows start airing. 

The whole premise of SPM was how Zaroon would turn Saltanat's Inkaar into Ikraar. The show is barely 3 months old and the main premise of the show has already been fulfilled. LMAO what else is there to show? Kainat targeting SaRoon and SaRoon defeating her and emerging as victorious? Its been shown a million times. This show was doomed to fail the second they bent down to TRP pressures and wrecked all the characters especially Kainat. All the characters became inconsistent and negative while SaRoon and SaRoon supporters were the only positive characters left. 

Originally posted by Arshian14

HEY! Let me start off by saying that this is probably one of the best posts on this forum and I can't believe no one has responded yet. 

I have quit this show. I occasionally come back to the forum to give Hamlet53 TRP updates. 

You are so right about the show. SaRoon are absolute crap. I think Danish Javed wanted Saltanat to be the next Zara Siddiqui but there is no comparison between the two. Zara is a pious, mature, religious and modern girl. She is the perfect example of a modern woman who still is rooted to her religious beliefs. Saltanat is not like this. She is more on the modern spectrum of things (which is not a bad thing) and I don't know what kind of joy she gets out of humiliating her family at every opportunity she gets. Zara will fight for her family's respect until the day she dies. Saltanat will humiliate her family if it means she will get her "love". 

It really pisses me off how SaRoon are always given moral high ground. These two don't see anything past each other. They don't take into other people's feelings into consideration at all. Zaroon fell for Saltanat for her looks and when viewers started supporting Kainat's inner beauty, they made her completely negative so that everyone sides with the good looking couple. They made Zainab bear the brunt of the viewer hatred when they wanted to show Saltanat as mahaan. 

Sufiyana Pyaar Mera, my foot. What a terribly written show. SaRoon magically fell in love in the opening week and the TRP was 0.5.  The TRP audience was never into this show in the first place. When the show switched gears to Kainat's obsession, TRP was 0.4-0.5. Last week was SaRoon-centric, the TRP is 0.3. How funny is this? The lead couple fetched them a 0.3. They jumped into SaRoon way too quickly without a proper story. Every time I see them onscreen, I think of their "love" as infatuation. Its a school crush. When they are given these heavy romantic dialogues, I start laughing. I tried so hard to get on the SaRoon ship but I just couldn't rationalize that this is true love. Its not. 

Coming to the Twitter girls, I bet these are young girls who are too shallow to look past a hot guy and a pretty girl romancing each other. If you notice closely, Twitter fandom has only about 20-30 people that just tweet 10-15 times a day. It makes it seem like its a big fandom but its actually not. SPM doesn't even end up on online TRP toppers posted by India Forums. This show doesn't have a huge online presence. If you look at shows like Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum, Yeh rishtey hain pyaar ke, Yeh rishta Kya kehlata hai, there are hundreds of fans that tweet about these shows. Over time, the SPM online fandom will start to decrease as more quality shows start airing. 

The whole premise of SPM was how Zaroon would turn Saltanat's Inkaar into Ikraar. The show is barely 3 months old and the main premise of the show has already been fulfilled. LMAO what else is there to show? Kainat targeting SaRoon and SaRoon defeating her and emerging as victorious? Its been shown a million times. This show was doomed to fail the second they bent down to TRP pressures and wrecked all the characters especially Kainat. All the characters became inconsistent and negative while SaRoon and SaRoon supporters were the only positive characters left. 

I quit the show just after the second week of the show as I knew straight away what this show would be, and I can't believe that my prediction was so accurate. Not only did my prediction of the show not even having a proper story in place besides a vain guy deciding he isn't going to take no for an answer from a girl come true, but also kainaat turning completely negative to make saroon look better as a couple happened as per my prediction. IMO straight up I couldn't see any chemistry between saroon at all. Zaroon doesn't know the 'T' of true love yet the writers try to pass this couple off as true lovers. 

Originally posted by sammy17

I quit the show just after the second week of the show as I knew straight away what this show would be, and I can't believe that my prediction was so accurate. Not only did my prediction of the show not even having a proper story in place besides a vain guy deciding he isn't going to take no for an answer from a girl come true, but also kainaat turning completely negative to make saroon look better as a couple happened as per my prediction. IMO straight up I couldn't see any chemistry between saroon at all. Zaroon doesn't know the 'T' of true love yet the writers try to pass this couple off as true lovers. 

If only I was as smart as you. I quit the show a couple of weeks ago. The 3 leads are trash. Love is being made a joke. Ekta's illogical shows portray true love better than SPM. This is definitely an insult to the show. 

SPM fails in every aspect: bad characters, bad story and a joke of a lead couple.