Really want Dhruv to give it back to Pooja! - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by kala16

No idea. I swear they will keep Dhruv in sulking mode. They will concentrate on janbhir tashan.

injustice done to other actors. anyways.i am no mood in watching this serial.its gives me lot of negative vibes. promoting revenge is not a good one. of course all serial show only bullshit. don't know but shrenu role is impacting me badly. i have no grudges towards her,but some story or incidents do have connections with common man's life. we are watching tv to get some entertainment and get relaxed. it should not trigger any negative feelings. Its my POV.

Edited by Magizh - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Magizh

injustice done to other actors. anyways.i am no mood in watching this serial.its gives me lot of negative vibes. promoting revenge is not a good one. of course all serial show only bullshit. don't know but shrenu role is impacting me badly. i have no grudges towards her,but some story or incidents do have connections with common man's life. we are watching tv to get some entertainment and get relaxed. it should not trigger any negative feelings. Its my POV.

Agree dear... I love shrenu so iam tolerating this negativity.

Originally posted by kala16

Agree dear... I love shrenu so iam tolerating this negativity.

everyone have their own bitter experiences in life.i watch few series to forget those( again if there is too much negativity and violence against woman i quit). but certain things remind us of our past and revenge is not the ultimate solution. i stopped watching movies and news due to widespread negativeness and violence. i watch movies only if its family oriented and is eligible enough to watch along kids. kids dance reality shows are mind soothing one..what a bunch of talents.

I don't know on what basis she accepted this project. I always loved dabbang gowri. still not able to come out of that character.

Between kala are you tamilian?

Pooja has already started to get her share of karma for using innocents. In today's episode it is very clear. 

Originally posted by Sumita18

yes 

Dhruv always spoke bad about Ashok Sharma infront of Jhanvi few times also  ....

Thats because PK and his Daada always spoke bad about Ashok Sharma. Offcourse Dhruv would believe and trust his own father and grandfather...instead of believing outsiders! When he was a kid...Dhruv’s family kept feeding this in his mind that Ashok Sharma was a criminal. Kabir is younger than Dhruv and that time compared to Dhruv he was a smaller kid to even understand what elders are talking about.

Originally posted by ITVFREAK

Thats because PK and his Daada always spoke bad about Ashok Sharma. Offcourse Dhruv would believe and trust his own father and grandfather...instead of believing outsiders! When he was a kid...Dhruv’s family kept feeding this in his mind that Ashok Sharma was a criminal. Kabir is younger than Dhruv and that time compared to Dhruv he was a smaller kid to even understand what elders are talking about.

Why he never tried to find out ???  Why kabir questioned but dhruv did not ....

Originally posted by ITVFREAK

Yes he had shared that with Kabir also. If the entire family kept on repeat ing the same story obviously he will believe.

Originally posted by Magizh

everyone have their own bitter experiences in life.i watch few series to forget those( again if there is too much negativity and violence against woman i quit). but certain things remind us of our past and revenge is not the ultimate solution. i stopped watching movies and news due to widespread negativeness and violence. i watch movies only if its family oriented and is eligible enough to watch along kids. kids dance reality shows are mind soothing one..what a bunch of talents.

I don't know on what basis she accepted this project. I always loved dabbang gowri. still not able to come out of that character.

Between kala are you tamilian?

She accepted this because she was playing girl next door characters in all her shows. Iam not  judging her decision considering her previous project. She was a furniture in IB. This is a welcoming change. It has given her an opportunity to explore different roles.

Yes iam a tamilian.

i canot find todays episode yet but jahnvi had started to get her own medicine when her own sister left her . more than that after a while she was fine about it. that means she have come so far that she have no feelings .her sister was not lying jhanvi already knew that kabob is married to kavya but she still build her hopes up for kabob .

Originally posted by Sumita18

Why he never tried to find out ???  Why kabir questioned but dhruv did not ....

Kabir has always been shown to be against his father. Its easier for Kabir to doubt and question his father....but Dhruv’s equation with his father was very different. And PK is gone without telling Dhruv that Ashok Sharma was innocent! From Dhruv’s point of view he had to face......

1. A Fraud Wife whom he loved madly...but she made fun of him after revenge...made fun of Manglasutra. Dhruv could have happily married Someone Else if Janhvi had never come into his life!

2. He lost his Father

3. Property gone and family has no place to go

Kabir is behaving as if nothing has happened. I could not see the same pain in him like Dhruv...after losing Relation, Father, Property, Self Respect....all thanks to the One and Only - Pooja