Making this thread to applaud a forum member - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Amy142

kindly be cordial to each other and stick to the topic. 

If you are enjoying the show, that's good. This topic was made for sammy. I am sure she wouldn't be happy to this.

You quoted the wrong person babe 

Be unbiased all I can say ,

above all m not sadist  

I hardly visit this forum because I don't have that much time it's just the case,that currently I m very excited about the show so keep juggling here  but seems like I too will have to leave it soon because of some.....

Originally posted by maivelli

You quoted the wrong person babe 

Be unbiased all I can say ,

above all m not sadist  

I hardly visit this forum because I don't have that much time it's just the case,that currently I m very excited about the show so keep juggling here  but seems like I too will have to leave it soon because of some.....

Err...this post is directed to everyone.  Not any individual. I dont think you should have shown your dissatisfaction to me, coz I am a nobody here. Neither can support , nor oppose anyone. I also wished you well, if you didn't notice.

In any case, please help maintain a good environment in my thread. Thanks.

Humm...At times people can get really sensitive towards views which is not in agreement with their sensibilities..

Hope to enjoy the member's posts on other forums. This revamp made me lose my interest nyway... 

Don't know why they had in mind when the paired jhanvi and Kabir as devar bhabhi.. Now also God knows what they have in mind while paring them as a couple.. ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by ZindagiCalling

Humm...At times people can get really sensitive towards views which is not in agreement with their sensibilities..

Hope to enjoy the member's posts on other forums. This revamp made me lose my interest nyway... 

Don't know why they had in mind when the paired jhanvi and Kabir as devar bhabhi.. Now also God knows what they have in mind while paring them as a couple.. ðŸ˜†

Ofcourse we wont agree with everyone.  That doesnt give us agency to bash others. If you dont agree, move on, ignore, rather than hurt a real person on behalf of a  fictional character or an actor who doesn't give you a damn.

But its heartbreaking to see active participating members leaving coz of intolerant behaviour. 

Originally posted by Amy142

Ofcourse we wont agree with everyone.  That doesnt give us agency to bash others. If you dont agree, move on, ignore, rather than hurt a real person on behalf of a  fictional character or an actor who doesn't give you a damn.

But its heartbreaking to see active participating members leaving coz of intolerant behaviour. 

Sigh,  didn't think that I have to visit this thread again so soon. 

Alas,  2 more members have left the forum as freedom of expression was throttled brutally. No wonder that sensible and sane people are reluctant to post here.

Real people are being taunted and held responsible for actions of fictional characters. Deplorable situation. But keep joining in and sharing your thoughts folks. 

Edited by Amy142 - 4 years ago