Nimki Mukhiya

Marital Rape

beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I have only started following the show daily recently, am glad to see them addressing the subject of marital rape. 

Ironically, I found myself cheering for Baboo Singh today when he took a stand for his sister. He is still deserving of getting punished. 

Marital rape is indeed a reality and it is high time now that it should be considered as a crime in India. 

In the midst of very many shows where romance between the leads is highlighted, it is good to see a show acknowledging the subject of marital rape. 

Edited by beguiling - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: beguiling

I have only started following the show daily recently, am glad to see them addressing the subject of marital rape. 

Ironically, I found myself cheering for Baboo Singh today when he took a stand for his sister. He is still deserving of getting punished. 

Marital rape is indeed a reality and it is high time now that it should be considered as a crime in India. 

In the midst of very many shows where romance between the leads is highlighted, it is good to see a show acknowledging the subject of marital rape. 

I’ve followed this show on an off and I watched today’s episode and am absolutely floored. Marital Rape is a huge matter and everywhere in the world. It’s good to see such a sensitive matter being dealt with in such a good way. 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: beguiling

@Bold, I did too. Oh, he deserves his punishment for what he did to Nimki but it was good to see him finally seeing how things are. His father and jija Rituraj are horrible people. His mother, is the kind of woman who was abused herself and then she turned into an abuser her self. 

People need to change their views regarding marital rape. Sexual intercourse without consent is rape!! 

I do think Babbu is going to apologize tomorrow. I am looking forward to seeing him take stand and accept his crime and help his sister along the way. Who knows, he might actually start being  a better brother, husband and father, like Sweetie had taunted him for in an earlier episode. 

narendra.d.modi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

In movie  lipstick burkha

Konkona Sen already having 5 small kids  gets digged  daily by his husband whether she likes or not. He just digs her ...every night and day sex on malnutritioned body

--

In movie Bhaag Milka Bhaag. His sister Divya dutta is digged inside refuge tent by her husband five times a day...whn they dont hv even water to drink