Making this thread to applaud a forum member

Posted: 4 years ago

It is unfortunate that a member who was so good at articulating things left because of lack of tolerance. I respect her opinion and am posting this to show solidarity with her. 

Originally posted by sammy17

Neither was Kavya and kabir marrying wrong either yet I see so many of the people who made all kind of points to prove Kavya and kabir getting married is wrong and ridiculous but now are defending against similar accusations for kabir-jhanvi and mocking forum member’s points and opinions who aren’t blindly content with the idea of a jhanvi/pooja-kabir love story.

If indeed jhanvi faked her marriage to Dhruv, kabir and family didn’t know this. For them jhanvi being dhruv’s wife and kabir calling her bhabhi was very real to them etc which would make the betrayal feel bigger, yet kabir having a love story with her knowing all this... awkward! 

There was never anything wrong with vyom marrying his best friend’s widow, because as someone pointed out yesterday it’s not like pooja or kabir are blood-related so similarly the same thing always applied to kabir-Kavya yet seemingly the same people who fought tooth and nail to prove kabir marrying Kavya or Kavya agreeing to marry him was wrong, forced and awkward, and Kavya was like his bhabhi... well none of these points should have been made against Kavya-kabir if now the same people are not only going to defend against similar accusations for a possible jhanvi/pooja- kabir love story, but also mock forum members who point out this hypocrisy or show discontent over jhanvi-kabir the way they showed over KK. 

Anyways, after seeing this huge and uninviting change in the forum where forum members feel they can mock someone for showing discontent over the new changes about to come, show hypocrisy in their stances and make members who don’t want jhanvi and kabir love story feel that they’re  not allowed to post anything without someone brushing their views under a rug and saying that all their points are irrelevant or mock them, then I no longer want to be a part of such a forum. I’ve already unfollowed this forum from yesterday. 

Just want to say that I had a good time on this forum whilst it lasted and I enjoyed chatting with every single one of you, including those who necessarily didn’t agree with me or with whom I didn’t agree with always as we all wanted good for this show and wanted to see it reach great heights. It was nice and had become a literal routine for me to come on this forum the moment I woke up. Anyways I’m sure I’ll see you guys around on other forums too and would enjoy seeing any of you there, including those who I disagreed with on this forum but it will be like a clean slate for me there, but I simply just want out on this forum and want to leave without any hard feelings for any member as I simply just don’t like how anybody with a different opinion or someone unhappy with these changes is responded too. Not blaming a single member but just want to request everyone to debate nicely and make every forum member feel their views are understood and respected. Peace out to you all. smiley31

Edited by Amy142 - 4 years ago

It's really sad that she has left. I had read her posts in other forums too & always liked how unbiased she was, even when it included her favorite actors.

Anyway, this forum has practically become toxic and more of ShreZain forum where anyone pointing to anything else is being termed as delusional.

It was nice discussing with everyone but I can no longer put up with this sort of blind fandom. I am leaving this forum too. Hope someday we get to meet in some other rational forum.

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by nushy1995

It's really sad that she has left. I had read her posts in other forums too & always liked how unbiased she was, even when it included her favorite actors.

Anyway, this forum has practically become toxic and more of ShreZain forum where anyone pointing to anything else is being termed as delusional.

It was nice discussing with everyone but I can no longer put up with this sort of blind fandom. I am leaving this forum too. Hope someday we get to meet in some other rational forum.

Oh dear, not you too. 

Anyways,  it was nice having to talk to you here. Hope to meet you again.

Even I don't approve much about the pairing of Pooja and Kabir. But I want to wait and see what CVs do.

About the forum, well people always tend to be aggressive trying to convince others and put across their POV. I didn't feel people have bashed me here, though. We just agreed to disagree.

Originally posted by Morning.Flower

Even I don't approve much about the pairing of Pooja and Kabir. But I want to wait and see what CVs do.

About the forum, well people always tend to be aggressive trying to convince others and put across their POV. I didn't feel people have bashed me here, though. We just agreed to disagree.

None of the above tried to convince others. They are not even being given breathing space, hence they left. Good for you if you haven't borne the brunt yet.

Originally posted by Amy142

None of the above tried to convince others. They are not even being given breathing space, hence they left. Good for you if you haven't borne the brunt yet.

No no I'm saying ShreZain lovers would've tried too hard (if at all) to convince everyone about Kabir Pooja pairing. 

I've been following Sammy's post and I know they all make 200% sense.

Yes thankfully.

Originally posted by Morning.Flower

No no I'm saying ShreZain lovers would've tried too hard (if at all) to convince everyone about Kabir Pooja pairing. 

I've been following Sammy's post and I know they all make 200% sense.

Yes thankfully.

I found her pretty logical, and she tried to be neutral inspite of her preferences. I can vouch for it, coz I have read most of her posts here.

Edited by Amy142 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Amy142

Oh dear, not you too. 

Anyways,  it was nice having to talk to you here. Hope to meet you again.

🙂

I didn't check that thread, until now. Well, it's sad, I actually remember replying on one of her threads that even if she doesn't like anything, she still criticizes decently. I didn't agree with her either, but her replies were always decent.

It is really very sad that she left. Her posts were always sensible. Anyway, I hope that people accept difference in opinion just as they accept peope with same views as them. Otherwise there will be no point in having a forum, only fanclubs were enough for fangirling. Intolerance only leads to unnecessary negativity.