SUMAN EXPOSES PK - 21st June 2019 Episode - EBSS

Posted: 4 years ago

It was a pretty fast moving episode and the most shell shocking one too.

1) Jhanvi and Amma's plan

2) Jhanvi spikes Suman's food 

3) Kavya's ex in laws claims for Aarush 's custody !

4) Kabir-Kavya distressed

5) Suman gathers the whole family and due to spiked food, she exposes PK and tags him as Ashok Sharma's (Jhanvi/Pooja) murderer !!!!!! 😱😱😏

Precap - Kavya screams out in front of Mittals "Jhanvi is Pooja" 😱😱😱😱😏

Wow!!! 😳 How did they show so many things taking place within one episode!!!

Originally posted by nushy1995

Yeah, that's so good... no silly drags. 

Originally posted by nushy1995

Honestly the episode was very fast and clean to understand they didnt left the single loophole ! 😯

Thanks for the update..So they are taking the story in jet speed. But this is better I don't like dragging.

Thanks for the quick WU, dear! 😃

Such a fast paced episode it is.. 😲

Originally posted by Swetha-Sai

Thanks for the quick WU, dear! 😃

Such a fast paced episode it is.. 😲

Jet Speeed 😆 I have not seen yet  but deekhongi to pata chalega itna fast kyo...

Honestly the current story writer is amazing.   I loved every episode this week.  The suspense in every episode is amazing.  Hope next week's TRP is good.  There is no awkward forced romance between KK.  It is a beautiful mature conversation. That is how they should have developed KK right from the beginning.   Loved how Kabir stood by Kavya and told her you can leave once you prove your innocence.   Loved how Jhanvi's plans are not fool proof.  She gets somehow hindered with all her plans.  That is the reality.  When there is so many people in the house how can Jhanvi have a smooth ride.

I hope they don't let go of PK or any of the other characters including Kavya.  The new writer seems to know what he is doing.   Every character was well written this week.  This week's story shows that you don't need unnecessary eyelock to make the episode interesting.  I was looking forward to every episode. 

Lets see where the new writer takes the story.  The one thing I don't want is a love story between Jhanvi and Kabir.  That would be really awkward.  I have started seeing them as Devar Babi.  How can they create a romance between them.

Originally posted by SilentAvNeil

Honestly the current story writer is amazing.   I loved every episode this week.  The suspense in every episode is amazing.  Hope next week's TRP is good.  There is no awkward forced romance between KK.  It is a beautiful mature conversation. That is how they should have developed KK right from the beginning.   Loved how Kabir stood by Kavya and told her you can leave once you prove your innocence.   Loved how Jhanvi's plans are not fool proof.  She gets somehow hindered with all her plans.  That is the reality.  When there is so many people in the house how can Jhanvi have a smooth ride.

I hope they don't let go of PK or any of the other characters including Kavya.  The new writer seems to know what he is doing.   Every character was well written this week.  This week's story shows that you don't need unnecessary eyelock to make the episode interesting.  I was looking forward to every episode. 

Lets see where the new writer takes the story.  The one thing I don't want is a love story between Jhanvi and Kabir.  That would be really awkward.  I have started seeing them as Devar Babi.  How can they create a romance between them.

Why dont we wait and see whats gonna happen in the future ..Yes this writer is much better and he knows what he is doing . PK is still there.. Makers wont let Ayub Go for sure ....

At the moment I am looking forward to watch Tashan between Kabir vs Pooja /Jhanvi .. Bring it on ..

Good writing and Good acting does work with  logical theory , Makers never said love angle about Kabir -Jhanvi ... Its only Tanvi who spoke about this and media portal copying n pasting  .. how can she reveal the storyline without any confirmation ??

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Sumita18

Why dont we wait and see whats gonna happen in the future ..Yes this writer is much better and he knows what he is doing . PK is still there.. Makers wont let Ayub Go for sure ....

At the moment I am looking forward to watch Tashan between Kabir vs Pooja /Jhanvi .. Bring it on ..

Good writing and Good acting does work with  logical theory , Makers never said love angle about Kabir -Jhanvi ... Its only Tanvi who spoke about this .. how can she reveal the storyline without any confirmation ??

Just now I watched today episode. Don't know why I can't enjoy today direction and the script. I felt today that I was watching a stage drama. 

Unnecessary expressions . Pk and grandparents of Arush acting were only worthy in today episode.