Ek Brahm - Sarvagun Sampann

Janvi-Kabir love story will be a major let down

Posted: 4 years ago

Hello peeps, I know the recent developments might have received different opinions from all the different fan bases and some are happy while others are unhappy. I am a neutral audience of the show and i have liked watching it since day 1 and it really bothers me that how pathetic the TRP game is and how the makers have no respect for their own creation. You create a show and promise the audience and the actors with something, if TRPs do not come then yes you must bring changes but in the name of change they are damaging the primary roots and origin of all the characters here.

I am no fan of Tanvi but her character Kavya is NOT the reason why TRPs are low, in fact she has been doing a fantastic job and she is one of the few female leads who is dignified and not a flag bearer 'I know everything'. Ending her part completely is such a poor piece of decision, and it only shows that the writers/channel are incompetent, they cannot raise TRPs with the main characters of the show, thus they are removing the characters in order to show a random, unnecessary and unwanted love story between Janvi and Kabir which by any chance even if brings TRPs cannot save the show and keep it on air for more than few months.

For me Janvi is Dhruv's wife and Kavya is Kabir's wife, I just never wished to see a bhabi-devar love story when the spouses of the respective characters had such great character potential and they are not getting a chance to even survive. I have nothing against Shrenu-Zain pairing but they will not have any chemistry as Janvi-Kabir because chemistry is between characters and not actors, and love story is not needed in a show where the theme was about revenge. 

I really wish good luck to Tanvi and whoever is being ousted, it is just sad that such unfair attitude is being shoved down by the so called number one channel. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivzOnAir thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeAmo_Messi

Hello peeps, I know the recent developments might have received different opinions from all the different fan bases and some are happy while others are unhappy. I am a neutral audience of the show and i have liked watching it since day 1 and it really bothers me that how pathetic the TRP game is and how the makers have no respect for their own creation. You create a show and promise the audience and the actors with something, if TRPs do not come then yes you must bring changes but in the name of change they are damaging the primary roots and origin of all the characters here.

I am no fan of Tanvi but her character Kavya is NOT the reason why TRPs are low, in fact she has been doing a fantastic job and she is one of the few female leads who is dignified and not a flag bearer 'I know everything'. Ending her part completely is such a poor piece of decision, and it only shows that the writers/channel are incompetent, they cannot raise TRPs with the main characters of the show, thus they are removing the characters in order to show a random, unnecessary and unwanted love story between Janvi and Kabir which by any chance even if brings TRPs cannot save the show and keep it on air for more than few months.

For me Janvi is Dhruv's wife and Kavya is Kabir's wife, I just never wished to see a bhabi-devar love story when the spouses of the respective characters had such great character potential and they are not getting a chance to even survive. I have nothing against Shrenu-Zain pairing but they will not have any chemistry as Janvi-Kabir because chemistry is between characters and not actors, and love story is not needed in a show where the theme was about revenge. 

I really wish good luck to Tanvi and whoever is being ousted, it is just sad that such unfair attitude is being shoved down by the so called number one channel. 

At this point, I only feel bad for Tanvi and Ayub (and I think Suman’s actor, not sure) because it’s an unceremonious exit, and no employee deserves it. The creatives had no idea of what story they wanted to say, let alone how to say it, and then kept changing tracks, and then the channel starts to meddle, but as always unsuspecting actors took the fall.

The party line the PH is sprouting is that it’s not the end of these characters and they will return, but we all know it’s just a diplomatic stance.

Regarding the JanBir love story, Tanvi is the only source for that speculation. I do believe she didn’t make it up, most probably that’s what the channel gave her as the reason for her exit. I think it’s  going to be Jahnvi/Pooja vs Kabir for now, and if people like their chemistry, who knows it might turn into a love story. 

A lot of people online are looking forward to JanBir - be it rivalry or romance, let’s see how proportional it is to the general viewers’ attitude. I am bitter about Kavya’s exit, but I want the show to do well for the other actors’ sake, though I have lost interest in watching it.

Perhaps this is a final attempt, and if this too fails, they would shut shop, and a new serial would take its place. I think a decision will be made post the CWC finals - July 14, and if my guess is right, they have less than one month to steady the ship.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Dipti confirmed none of the actors have quit and will be brought back, which sort of contradicts many of the statements made by tanvi. Tanvi is the only person saying according to one article that they will now make the show into jhanvi-kabir love story, and I'm finding myself questioning that article.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DivzOnAir

At this point, I only feel bad for Tanvi and Ayub (and I think Suman’s actor, not sure) because it’s an unceremonious exit, and no employee deserves it. The creatives had no idea of what story they wanted to say, let alone how to say it, and then kept changing tracks, and then the channel starts to meddle, but as always unsuspecting actors took the fall.

The party line the PH is sprouting is that it’s not the end of these characters and they will return, but we all know it’s just a diplomatic stance.

Regarding the JanBir love story, Tanvi is the only source for that speculation. I do believe she didn’t make it up, most probably that’s what the channel gave her as the reason for her exit. I think it’s  going to be Jahnvi/Pooja vs Kabir for now, and if people like their chemistry, who knows it might turn into a love story. 

A lot of people online are looking forward to JanBir - be it rivalry or romance, let’s see how proportional it is to the general viewers’ attitude. I am bitter about Kavya’s exit, but I want the show to do well for the other actors’ sake, though I have lost interest in watching it.

Perhaps this is a final attempt, and if this too fails, they would shut shop, and a new serial would take its place. I think a decision will be made post the CWC finals - July 14, and if my guess is right, they have less than one month to steady the ship.

I'd rather it be rivalry given jhanbir makes no sense to me now and neither do I like it. I'm totally up for seeing more scenes of shrenu and zain together, but as dushman and not lovers. 

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@bold on point.👍🏼

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sab trp junta ki maya haI.

To all those people who think that their online opinions matter,  this is a reality check. 

No trp, no show. 

Channel will give a chance and writers will kick and  scream for the last time.  

Let them try,  if it works, good on them.  If it doesn't,  not like this is the end of the world. But they could have bowed out in a dignified manner instead of trash act to save face. 

Originally posted by: DivzOnAir

Exactly, the PH surely did not anticipate that main characters like Kavya and PK will be shown the door this early, this shows that the makers are unaware of what the future of the show is, basically they will play football with the theme unless decent TRPs are fetched. 

For once even if we consider that Tanvi made up the speculations of Janvi-Kabir love story, this show is a hindi serial after all and it is not difficult to make assumptions where Good man Kabir and Good girl Pooja will find love (hilarious) after whatever revenge they have to take is done and dusted. If writers prove this theory wrong then i will develop the lost respect back again, but at present I am just sad my a show which i used to watch with a lot of interest is going to oust the characters that were important and needed their own character arc.

I hope Tanvi finds a good show, she looks pretty and can groom her acting skills too. And as far as Ayub Khan is concerned, he is a veteran, he will never have shortage of work given the caliber he has, he has been outstanding as PK and i will miss Janvi-PK scenes, their scenes are/were stellar and Shrenu-Ayub does a wonderful job too.

Originally posted by: sammy17

Dipti confirmed none of the actors have quit and will be brought back, which sort of contradicts many of the statements made by tanvi. Tanvi is the only person saying according to one article that they will now make the show into jhanvi-kabir love story, and I'm finding myself questioning that article.

Even if they do not show Janvi-Kabir love story, the chances of seeing a Kavya-Kabir love story and Janvi-Dhruv love story has ended. I thought the writers had so many options and so many angles to explore, Janvi-Dhruv relationship could be developed because Dhruv definitely loves her and after her revenge she could have developed feelings for him too, similarly Kavya-Kabir has such a beautiful bond too, they could have grown as a husband and wife and Arush could have been the reason for that too. 

But well, nothing works as per audience demands, some of the best written shows get ruined and shut and some of the worst ones run for ten years, sad case of ITV. The well written shows never get TRPs, so my question is why bother and air such shows when all you want is Akshara, Dayaan and Anurag with multiple wives, what is the point of being a channel with such open hypocrisy where only the old fashioned theories work and some good shows get butchered. Star plus probably will air five more Rajan shahi and Ekta shows with typical stories and still claim that they promote the rishta wahi soch nayi crap. 

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Even if they do not show Janvi-Kabir love story, the chances of seeing a Kavya-Kabir love story and Janvi-Dhruv love story has ended. I thought the writers had so many options and so many angles to explore, Janvi-Dhruv relationship could be developed because Dhruv definitely loves her and after her revenge she could have developed feelings for him too, similarly Kavya-Kabir has such a beautiful bond too, they could have grown as a husband and wife and Arush could have been the reason for that too. 

But well, nothing works as per audience demands, some of the best written shows get ruined and shut and some of the worst ones run for ten years, sad case of ITV. The well written shows never get TRPs, so my question is why bother and air such shows when all you want is Akshara, Dayaan and Anurag with multiple wives, what is the point of being a channel with such open hypocrisy where only the old fashioned theories work and some good shows get butchered. Star plus probably will air five more Rajan shahi and Ekta shows with typical stories and still claim that they promote the rishta wahi soch nayi crap. 

Agree with everything you have to say. Except Jahnvi-Dhruv relationship. 

Dhruv loves Jahnvi, thats okay, but she doesn't have to respond to it, does she? 

Forget about Pooja, just think ordinary circumstances of a guy loving a girl and a girl having no feelings for him whatsoever, is it right of the guy to impose his feelings on her? I mean, this 'ek tarfa pyaar' is a kind of bs isn't it? Its not the other person's (who is not in love) responsibility to love someone back. I mean, love can't be forced. 

Coming back to Jahnvi and Dhruv, I feel bad that Jahnvi is using Dhruv, but then again Jahnvi is using everybody, coz she's a grey character. I never liked JanRuv in the shipping sense, though Dhruv as a character and Ishaan as an actor has potential, so I hope they use him well, since they are retaining him. 

After all this is done and dusted, Dhruv deserves to find someone who genuinely loves him, and I'd rather go with that, than Jahnvi taking pity on his sincere feelings for her, and eventually giving in to them. 

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Agree with everything you have to say. Except Jahnvi-Dhruv relationship. 

Dhruv loves Jahnvi, thats okay, but she doesn't have to respond to it, does she? 

Forget about Pooja, just think ordinary circumstances of a guy loving a girl and a girl having no feelings for him whatsoever, is it right of the guy to impose his feelings on her? I mean, this 'ek tarfa pyaar' is a kind of bs isn't it? Its not the other person's (who is not in love) responsibility to love someone back. I mean, love can't be forced. 

Coming back to Jahnvi and Dhruv, I feel bad that Jahnvi is using Dhruv, but then again Jahnvi is using everybody, coz she's a grey character. I never liked JanRuv in the shipping sense, though Dhruv as a character and Ishaan as an actor has potential, so I hope they use him well, since they are retaining him. 

After all this is done and dusted, Dhruv deserves to find someone who genuinely loves him, and I'd rather go with that, than Jahnvi taking pity on his sincere feelings for her, and eventually giving in to them. 

No i am not saying that she has to respond back to Dhruv, and even Dhruv does not expect that but again she is the one who betrayed him, and she misled him by giving him hopes that they will have a future together, she is the perfect daughter in law and any man in Dhruv's shoes will love his wife and assume that the love for family is there because she loves her husband too. Maybe Dhruv will be in good terms with her after the truth is out but I am disappointed here, especially when I see Kabir-Janvi love story is on cards, if kabir wouldn't be Dhruv's brother things would be normal but as someone said he is the brother of Dhruv whom you have fooled and made a loser out of, it is wrong at many levels.

And using everyone like chanda, suman and Kabir is different from using your own husband, Dhruv is the reason that she gets to be treated like a queen in the house, his own father humiliates him  as useless and praises Janvi and he never feels an ounce of insecurity about it, she has the privilege only because she could be his wife and enter the house, i understand her revenge was her only aim in life, but now with the revamp, janvi's character is at a toss if she develops romantic feelings for Kabir.... LOL