Ek Brahm - Sarvagun Sampann

Dipti confirms "Show revamp ; Actors are NOT quitting"

Riana31 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Barely three months after its launch, TV show Ek Bhram.. Sarvagun Sampanna is already set for a revamp. According to sources, the makers want to turn the revenge drama into a love story between Janhvi (Shrenu Parikh) and Kabir (Zain Imam), who currently play bhabhi and devar.

Informs a source, "We are revamping the story in an attempt to rake in higher ratings. This development will also mark Ayub Khan and Tanvi Dogra's exit from the show. They may be reintroduced later"

Though it has been reported that Tanvi, who was paired opposite Zain, has quit the show, the actress clarifies, "I have not quit. It's a decision taken by the channel and makers, owing to low ratings. Obviously, I am heartbroken with the abrupt ending of my character, but they have done it in such a way that I could be brought back in the future. I guess the thriller angle couldn't strike a chord with the audience, and hence, the plan to revamp. The show will soon focus on Shrenu and Zain's love story"

While Ayub remained unavailable for comment, producer Dipti Kalwani told us, "The show is going in for a revamp with the existing cast. Actors are not quitting and will be brought back soon."

Shrenu Parikh and Zain Imam in a still from Ek Bhram...Sarvagun Sampanna

Source - https://www.instagram.com/p/By7DwvChcUK/?igshid=13pzhh4vb1dtx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Tanvi Comment

Though it has been reported that Tanvi, who was paired opposite Zain, has quit the show, the actress clarifies, "I have not quit. It's a decision taken by the channel and makers, owing to low ratings. Obviously, I am heartbroken with the abrupt ending of my character, but they have done it in such a way that I could be brought back in the future. I guess the thriller angle couldn't strike a chord with the audience, and hence, the plan to revamp. The show will soon focus on Shrenu and Zain's love story"

Why Tanvi will disclose future storyline  ..Dipti is not even saying this ....Thriller worked Tanvi ..But Forced Love Story and Kabir-Vyom-Kavya angle did not ..and Bahu vs Bahu 

Dipti is saying actors will be back .. So either tanvi will be back as Kavya or someone else ..

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

The revenge angle worked that much that overnight it was the number one show and the first on Trp's chart...Shockingly all other shows were lagging behind.

The part which really ruined it was Kavya and Kabir entry as a couple if not today there would not have been any revamped.

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nobody can say what worked and what not😆. Even the makers don't know that. They are assuming that revenge theme is not working so trying to use love story, even if it makes sense or not. If this works or not at this particular point is something , which needs to be seen. Right now, since the TRP is low, they are trying their best to improve it somehow. 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: ALUJNA21

The revenge angle worked that much that overnight it was the number one show and the first on Trp's chart...Shockingly all other shows were lagging behind.

The part which really ruined it was Kavya and Kabir entry as a couple if not today there would not have been any revamped.

Don't say Kavya,Kabir didn't work. U will be called Tanvi/Kavya hater. They worked very good as a couple from Day 1. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

So dipti has confimed the actors will eventually all be back. This whole jhanvi-kabir love story now looks so wrong and out of place in this show.

Sumita18 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sammy17

So dipti has confimed the actors will eventually all be back. This whole jhanvi-kabir love story now looks so wrong and out of place in this show.

But Dipti did not say anything about Jhanvi aand Kabir .

Its Tanvi who is Saying as per this article 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: Sumita18

But Dipti did not say anything about Jhanvi aand Kabir .

Its Tanvi who is Saying as per this article 

Odd! Where did she get that from then?

Sumita18 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sammy17

Odd! Where did she get that from then?

God knows...

I believe Dipti and wait n see what happens..rather than jumping on conclusion ðŸ˜†

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I wonder when the show makers aren't confirming a possible love story then how is tanvi getting there ?

I don't think the makers have planned a love story yet , they'll go for janhvi vs kabeer , if it works then maybe they'll start their love story otherwise they'll most probably bring kavya back for kabeer.

I actually am liking the writing , kabeer kavya look like a mature couple , they are finally doing it right when everything has slipped out of their hands.

But anyway wish this revamp works , wouldn't want it to end this soon. Hope tanvi , ayub come back as well.

Edited by made-in-charms - 4 years ago