From kabir bhaiya to kabir - Janvi

Posted: 4 years ago

Today episode  cleared  the changes always janavi used to call kabir bhaiya but today she called kabir instead,. If we notice. I don't think kabir will over hear ushani and janavi convo

Great to go!

Kudos to the makers.

This is just the beginning of the "nonsensial drama"

Riston ki dhajiya udda denge yeh log. 

Originally posted by vaishuarshi123

Today episode  cleared  the changes always janavi used to call kabir bhaiya but today she called kabir instead,. If we notice. I don't think kabir will over hear ushani and janavi convo

Is it not obvious ðŸ˜†

She faked all these relationship of Papa, mummy , bhaiya for her revenge Created Bharam of Sarva Gun Sampana .. Once revenge done. kaun bhaiya kaun papa kaun mummy ðŸ˜† her revenge done.. Fake Relationship will end 

Writers can easily erase past ....Now they are talking like Tum vs Tum  meaning Kabir vs Pooja 

PS: PK and family had luxurious Life style due to her dad.. Now its her turn to take over ..

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago

As much as I wanted Shrenu opposite Zain before the show went on air , i despise the idea with the same intensity right now.

Ishaan is not leaving right ? 

So how will dhruv fit into this situation ?

Originally posted by made-in-charms

As much as I wanted Shrenu opposite Zain before the show went on air , i despise the idea with the same intensity right now.

Ishaan is not leaving right ? 

So how will dhruv fit into this situation ?

Why not wait and see :)

...Everyone is jumping without even knowing what is going to happen ðŸ˜†

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Sumita18

Yeah I will give it a try anyway.

Everyone is just guessing , articles ki baarish , what do you expect ðŸ˜†

But let's see.

Originally posted by made-in-charms

Yeah I will give it a try anyway.

Everyone is just guessing , articles ki baarish , what do you expect ðŸ˜†

But let's see.

Exactly ðŸ˜†

Let see what happens.. if it is worth watching then continue..if not then move on , simple is that  :)

Originally posted by vaishuarshi123

It's just a reflection of the changing dynamics and a peek to the upcoming, so called dhamaka. Stay tuned.

Is it not obvious ðŸ˜†

She faked all these relationship of Papa, mummy , bhaiya for her revenge Created Bharam of Sarva Gun Sampana .. Once revenge done. kaun bhaiya kaun papa kaun mummy ðŸ˜† her revenge done.. Fake Relationship will end 

Writers can easily erase past ....Now they are talking like Tum vs Tum  meaning Kabir vs Pooja 

PS: PK and family had luxurious Life style due to her dad.. Now its her turn to take over ..

They didn't have luxurious life style due to her father at all. PK already had all his company and that swanky mansion, and ashok was working with PK's company. Simply PK and his family were able to continue leading that luxury life they already had because PK saved his backside by screwing over ashok and putting all the blame on him to save his and his company's reputation.

No problem in speculating.

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago