Tanvi Dogra Walks Out Of Ek Bhram- Sarvagun Sampanna

Posted: 4 years ago

Here comes a shocking piece of news from the TV world. Tanvi Dogra, who is essaying Kavita Mittal in Ek Bhram - Sarvagun Sampanna, has made her mind to bid adieu. A source from the set told SpotboyE.com, "Tanvi has been terribly unhappy with her part in the show and also with the the way that the storyline was being shaped. She expressed her disappointment and disagreement to the makers and will probably  shoot her last day in the on-going week."

Tanvi has been cast opposite Zain Imam (Kabir Mittal), and currently, their chemistry is being loved by the fans. However, that wasn't the case when the show started. In fact, she was heavily trolled by Zain's fans who wanted to see him again with his Naamkarann co-star Aditi Rathore."

When contacted, Tanvi confirmed giving us her reason of quitting , "Yes, I will no more be a part of the show but it's the channel's decision as they are doing some major changes in the storyline and they don't require my character anymore".

Tanvi became quite a popular name after her first show Jiji Maa on Star Bharatm wherein she played Zain Imam's wife and an on-screen mother too. Talking about it, Tanvi had said that time, "I never thought I'll have to play a mother so soon on television. It's a character that needs a sense of responsibility. It requires a lot of maturity to portray a mother. For me, it's even more difficult to get into the skin of a mother's role."

We are sure that a large section of the avid watchers of  Ek Bhram - Sarvagun Sampanna will miss Tanvi.

Originally posted by amrutha131

Here comes a shocking piece of news from the TV world. Tanvi Dogra, who is essaying Kavita Mittal in Ek Bhram - Sarvagun Sampanna, has made her mind to bid adieu. A source from the set told SpotboyE.com, "Tanvi has been terribly unhappy with her part in the show and also with the the way that the storyline was being shaped. She expressed her disappointment and disagreement to the makers and will probably  shoot her last day in the on-going week."

Tanvi has been cast opposite Zain Imam (Kabir Mittal), and currently, their chemistry is being loved by the fans. However, that wasn't the case when the show started. In fact, she was heavily trolled by Zain's fans who wanted to see him again with his Naamkarann co-star Aditi Rathore."

When contacted, Tanvi confirmed giving us her reason of quitting , "Yes, I will no more be a part of the show but it's the channel's decision as they are doing some major changes in the storyline and they don't require my character anymore".

Tanvi became quite a popular name after her first show Jiji Maa on Star Bharatm wherein she played Zain Imam's wife and an on-screen mother too. Talking about it, Tanvi had said that time, "I never thought I'll have to play a mother so soon on television. It's a character that needs a sense of responsibility. It requires a lot of maturity to portray a mother. For me, it's even more difficult to get into the skin of a mother's role."

We are sure that a large section of the avid watchers of  Ek Bhram - Sarvagun Sampanna will miss Tanvi.

Her character name is Kavya Mittal not Kavita  Mittal .

She did not know what character was she playing ??  Strange ?

Channel doing major changes ...channel decided to end her role ..its pathetic ..???  But she is saying " i did not want to play mother role "  

Let see what new storyline will be .??. 

Thanks for posting ...

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
This is terrible. For as much as I wanted Kavya to focus on herself, instead of Jahnvi, this is not what we wanted. Star Plus should stop interfering. Dipti had a script in mind, whatever the ratings, the channel should have given Dipti the chance to execute the script for at least 100 episodes. If the concept didn't click then they could have shut the show. But putting the blame on an actress, even indirectly, is wrong. And what if it doesn't work? Star plus dud the same in Karn Sangini, the cast, some of them, had to quit, and as a result, the show went even worse. After promoting Kavya so much, they are doing this? Terrible. First, SP interferes to make it bahu v bahu, then when it doesn't work, they change the actress? Terrible

She is a beautiful actress. I like her eyes. I also think that Kavya character is not her cup of tea. She is very nice in modern dresses rather than sarees . She can shine in the youth characters just like college girl or unmarried working girl etc. Really she took a good decision. All the best for her.

As I always said -Kavya-kabir-Vyom Plot was very weak and confusing ...But Tanvi knew her character/role before signing up this show ...Kabir character could not take off due to Kabir-Vyom Plot ....

Walking off  is shocking but wish her all the best and may she get better role and better show in the future .....

Dipti could not manage the storyline the way she wanted ..and worst part is she did not use Zain properly as an actor for this show due to Kavya-Kabir-Vyom Plot  ...its all writers or makers fault ...

Let see what changes they are talking ...???? I am least interested in show shutting ...Jo Hona Hoga Wahi Hoga.. You cannot compare this show with Karan Sangini for sure.. EBSS is much much better 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago

Where is this post i mean the source? ? ? ? 

I wonder why the misleading title by portal when it's star who asked her to quit.

She knew what she was getting into & did her part sincerely & wonder why all of a sudden makers thought she ain't necessary anymore given a week back they were promoting her as the ice for Jhanvi being fire.

Star Plus at it best for Messing up show's & overnight decisions of ousting actor's without proper explanation. Hope she finds more success after this stint of hers which nowhere added to her profile. Majority of online fans would be happy though.

Really bad news. After heavily promoting her what changes are they going to bring?

I think we should blame the fans also in this matter. Lot of complaints when  more of kabir-kavya scenes are shown.Fans wanted kabir-jhanvi Tashan not bahu vs bahu.

Tanvi struggled really hard to get into the skin of the character. Her part was not convincing initially. But from last week vast improvement was there. Don't know what will they do with Zains character.Dont know how kavyas character will end!!!

Without having a proper storyline for zain- Kavya how did the channel give the nod?

I have no idea what kinda news is this !!! I wonder its fake bcoz here Tanvi said she dont want to play a mom but in her previous show "Jijimaa" she played a mom after leap i saw its promo too. And Tanvi says she dont like how her role is shaping up whhaat !! But the things that we are watching currently shows Kavya as a strong character now isnt it.. I totally cannot get convinced by this article something is fishy !! 🤨