Ishqbaaaz

SC's new show Sanjivani. Producer Sid confirmed it officially

Gayathri_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

producer sid confirmed about sanjivani show and its cast members details today through his insta and twitter handle...

mumbai mirror also reported the same sometime before...

as per the article surbhi and namit khanna will be playing resident doctors and not interns like previous seasons...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

One thing that caught my attention was the fab supporting cast...Monish, Gurdeep, Rohit, Sayantani... of course with SC.....

and looks like the show is already gaining a lot of attention on SM.....

firstly bcoz of the some great cast and also bcoz of the previous shows from same producer....

All the best SC for your new show ! 

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Great news! Eagerly waiting for her comeback. Hope it will be a good show. All the best Surbhi!

Edited by Sparklingstar22 - 4 years ago
Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByrOx7Fgs_l/?igshid=7aulj4ocd85o

My first impression after seeing Namit Khanna pics separately is He and SC would look good together onscreen... But omg i just googled his height and just saw the above  pic on Sayantani's insta..He is 6'2 and i think its equal to the  height of VAT😆...I'm already imagining SC getting Neck pain in their long eyelocks on daily basis haha...Anyway height difference toh doesnt matter if the chemistry works lol😆

PIC: 'Ishqbaaaz' fame Surbhi Chandna's look from 'Sanjivani 2' is OUT!

'Sanjivani 2' also features Namit Khanna, Gurdeep Kohli, Mohnish Bahl and Sayantani Ghosh in important roles.

After playing 'Anika' in much-loved Star Plus show 'Ishqbaaaz' opposite Nakuul Mehta, popular TV actress Surbhi Chandna is now all set to make a comeback on small-screen with 'Sanjivani 2'. 14 years after original 'Sanjivani', the channel is bringing back the iconic medical drama in which 'Yeh Pyaar Nahi Toh Kya Hai' fame Namit Khanna will play the male lead opposite Surbhi. The fans are super-excited to see Surbhi Chandna back on their TV screens and now her first look from 'Sanjivani' is out too.

Actor Rohit Bose Roy, who is also playing an important character in 'Sanjivani', recently posted a picture with Surbhi Chandna on his social media account. The duo is posing together for the picture which is assumed to be either from their look tests or are their first look from the show since the team has started shooting.

Take a look at the picture below:

(Photo: Instagram)

Here's the FIRST PIC of the full star-cast of Sanjivani 2 starring Surbhi Chandana Namit Khanna in lead roles!

While Rohit Roy is looking dapper in spectacles along with black pants, white shirt and a black cardigan. Whereas, Surbhi is flaunting her new short hair look and can be seen wearing a pink shirt with white pants.

And also w*f with the dressing of her..i mean its not that it is bad but resident docs toh aise kapde nahi pehante in the hospitals ..atleast in my state lol...not sure about north indian Resident docs though..her dressing  looking more like that of software engineers😆...And again not sure whether she is wearing it for the random scene or for the scene in the hospital.....I wonder whether Shirali madam is the designer of this show...as she used to give atrangi clothes to Doc Mauli too in silsila after the leap even when she was going to work lol...If Shirali is the one...cant imagine them ghooming around in chicken feather clothes in the corridors of the hospital🤣...Yesterday i even saw some random tweet about Shirali being designer of this show...not sure how much it is true😆

ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

@Nihara...Shivani Shrirali is designer for show....SC posted on her insta ..😀

Free_Rein thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ithihaas

@Nihara...Shivani Shrirali is designer for show....SC posted on her insta ..😀

Then one more long thread of atrangi clothes will get ready in Sanjivani forum🤣..Anyway her designs provides entertainment in a different way😆😆.....Still cant get over her heart,crown and skeletons design😆

SK1509 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Free_Rein

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByrOx7Fgs_l/?igshid=7aulj4ocd85o

My first impression after seeing Namit Khanna pics separately is He and SC would look good together onscreen... But omg i just googled his height and just saw the above  pic on Sayantani's insta..He is 6'2 and i think its equal to the  height of VAT😆...I'm already imagining SC getting Neck pain in their long eyelocks on daily basis haha...Anyway height difference toh doesnt matter if the chemistry works lol😆

PIC: 'Ishqbaaaz' fame Surbhi Chandna's look from 'Sanjivani 2' is OUT!

'Sanjivani 2' also features Namit Khanna, Gurdeep Kohli, Mohnish Bahl and Sayantani Ghosh in important roles.

After playing 'Anika' in much-loved Star Plus show 'Ishqbaaaz' opposite Nakuul Mehta, popular TV actress Surbhi Chandna is now all set to make a comeback on small-screen with 'Sanjivani 2'. 14 years after original 'Sanjivani', the channel is bringing back the iconic medical drama in which 'Yeh Pyaar Nahi Toh Kya Hai' fame Namit Khanna will play the male lead opposite Surbhi. The fans are super-excited to see Surbhi Chandna back on their TV screens and now her first look from 'Sanjivani' is out too.

Actor Rohit Bose Roy, who is also playing an important character in 'Sanjivani', recently posted a picture with Surbhi Chandna on his social media account. The duo is posing together for the picture which is assumed to be either from their look tests or are their first look from the show since the team has started shooting.

Take a look at the picture below:

(Photo: Instagram)

Here's the FIRST PIC of the full star-cast of Sanjivani 2 starring Surbhi Chandana Namit Khanna in lead roles!

While Rohit Roy is looking dapper in spectacles along with black pants, white shirt and a black cardigan. Whereas, Surbhi is flaunting her new short hair look and can be seen wearing a pink shirt with white pants.

And also w*f with the dressing of her..i mean its not that it is bad but resident docs toh aise kapde nahi pehante in the hospitals ..atleast in my state lol...not sure about north indian Resident docs though..her dressing  looking more like that of software engineers😆...And again not sure whether she is wearing it for the random scene or for the scene in the hospital.....I wonder whether Shirali madam is the designer of this show...as she used to give atrangi clothes to Doc Mauli too in silsila after the leap even when she was going to work lol...If Shirali is the one...cant imagine them ghooming around in chicken feather clothes in the corridors of the hospital🤣...Yesterday i even saw some random tweet about Shirali being designer of this show...not sure how much it is true😆

Haha. Seems realistic judging by the doctors I’ve met in Mumbai and the Gujarat, they kind of dress really weirdly lol. I met a male consultant wearing a three piece Harris Tweed suit (this is a really thick wool material normally worn during the winter in the coldest parts of the UK) in 45 degree Ahmedabad heat! A doctor I met in Mumbai was wearing a fairly heavy lace saree I would think OTT even during a wedding. Whereas in Rajkot the doctors I met pretty much lived in their scrubs (even during their off days lol).

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

^^Residents are doctors in training but I think she's wearing it for a scene only I don't think she's even a doctor yet in the show. It might take a few episodes till she become a full time doctor, that's how it always start off. She might start off as a medical student who's still studying/training to become a doctor in the future because she's looking young in that look.

SK1509 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: xAaliya

^^Residents are doctors in training but I think she's wearing it for a scene only I don't think she's even a doctor yet in the show. It might take a few episodes till she become a full time doctor, that's how it always start off. She might start off as a medical student who's still studying/training to become a doctor in the future because she's looking young in that look.

Sid confirmed both of them are resident doctors. Surbhi is a bit older than Namit so I think he might start off as a medical start, and she’s going to be determined to clear her parents’ name for something which suggests she might have a SSO vibe to her. Or at least that’s what I’m hoping for!

Free_Rein thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: SK1509

Haha. Seems realistic judging by the doctors I’ve met in Mumbai and the Gujarat, they kind of dress really weirdly lol. I met a male consultant wearing a three piece Harris Tweed suit (this is a really thick wool material normally worn during the winter in the coldest parts of the UK) in 45 degree Ahmedabad heat! A doctor I met in Mumbai was wearing a fairly heavy lace saree I would think OTT even during a wedding. Whereas in Rajkot the doctors I met pretty much lived in their scrubs (even during their off days lol).

Female consultants  toh wear either sarees/chudidars/kurta-leggings mostly eventhough there are no restrictions as such .....Residents are either the post graduate students in medical colleges/hospitals who have dress code as Saree/chudidars (atleast in the college i studied lol ) but mostly they wear kurta-leggings😆...Medical officers working in hospitals called as Junior residents  also wear either saree/chudidar/Kurta-leggings...Medicos doing MBBS toh strict restrictions hote hai...leggings also not allowed in the college i studied(had uniform for first year students🤣...color dress only on Saturday) ðŸ˜†..So finally my point is no one wear what she wore atleast in my state AP😆...I think in north india there are less restrictions for Docs regarding clothing...Yes consultant toh can wear lace sarees/silk sarees whatever sarees they want...😆😆

Regarding Males  toh T-Shirts are not allowed for medicos doing MBBS, and PG students...Consultants toh wear suits/T-shirts whatever they want ofcourse not shorts or something else😆...Okay i should stop here.. i revealed and explained enough already..😆