Lets Discuss New Site Issues Here 😇 - Page 160

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by heavenlybliss

Vijay said we will get sigs back next week par pata nahi uss ka next week kab aayega

I hope Vijay ji lets us use long gifs like beforeπŸ€”

I understand mobile concerns but there should be an option to turn off signature or turn off showing signature on mobile

Hello there I am an always logged in Member but with relatively less activity.

I just have one thing to ask why are there some threads which were 3 or more years old (as I can guess) don't have an option to reply or comment anymore. Or what if they are closed threads only available for reading purpose not for comments then what would be it's future will they be removed after a time as it happened with many sites recently.

All thread in every forum when they become too old are closed . No they r not deleted in future too, only remain closed. 

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by SURYAkvl1

Hello there I am an always logged in Member but with relatively less activity.

I just have one thing to ask why are there some threads which were 3 or more years old (as I can guess) don't have an option to reply or comment anymore. Or what if they are closed threads only available for reading purpose not for comments then what would be it's future will they be removed after a time as it happened with many sites recently.

That is a good question.  I don't know what happens to locked threads in the future but, what I know is, a thread will be locked if no one comments on that thread for 90 days and the thread makers can request moderators to get it reopened.

Cheers.......

If  all lock thread deleted in future then post count decrease nahi ho jaayega?  Post count nahi decrease hota that means locked thread are not deleted in future too

I feel we all have the right to know who is visiting our profile, like I feel curious everyday who is stalking me , can we please have that profile visitor dashboard back, please I am requesting you Vijay!!

I feel we all are unaware of who is seeing our posts and we cannot even see that 

In my chrome browser. When I use desktop version  it shows Instagram icon over lapping private msg icon  and video icon half hidden

Please separate Instagram icon and private msg icon as both icon over lap in each other in chrome browser in desktop site

Originally posted by surabhi01

In my chrome browser. When I use desktop version  it shows Instagram icon over lapping private msg icon  and video icon half hidden

Please separate Instagram icon and private msg icon as both icon over lap in each other in chrome browser in desktop site

Please share the screenshot and which version of Chrome you are using.

Please provide a link to the Marathi forum(known as Zee Marathi forum) on the front page of IFπŸ‘πŸΌ. It is an active forum β­οΈ. We have to jump hoops to reach the Zee Marathi forum with some saying they don't know how to find Zee Marathi forum on IF.

Edited by BhetuPunha - 4 years ago

UPDATE:

PM Search option has been added.