Is Jhaanvi a good wife for Dhruv???

Posted: 4 years ago

Is jhaanvi a good wife for Dhruv because she claimed it that,it is a one sided love and still they are a married couple living together under one roof....sometime she's so caring about him...saw her jealousy, though slightly but it was shown....

When she married him her revenge was there in her head and heart that she needs to go that way to fight PK Mittal... 

The same way was Vyom who keeps hiding stuff from Kavya and his son, but still thinking about them while dying, he asked Kabir to take care of them...still Kavya was not a good wife....

Why the difference??'

Originally posted by ALUJNA21

Is jhaanvi a good wife for Dhruv because she claimed it that,it is a one sided love and still they are a married couple living together under one roof....sometime she's so caring about him...saw her jealousy, though slightly but it was shown....

When she married him her revenge was there in her head and heart that she needs to go that way to fight PK Mittal... 

The same way was Vyom who keeps hiding stuff from Kavya and his son, but still thinking about them while dying, he asked Kabir to take care of them...still Kavya was not a good wife....

Why the difference??'

Janhvi doesn't seem to consider Dhruv as her husband.  More like a pawn. Forget good wife. 

Originally posted by Amy142

Janhvi doesn't seem to consider Dhruv as her husband.  More like a pawn. Forget good wife. 

She considers Dhruv as a pawn still she's nicey , So is Kavya in this way she loves Vyom has a child with him still considered worst as a wife... if Jhaanvi stops being the wifey of Dhruv she will not be able to reach PK throat, then who's more manipulative Kavya or Jhanvi here.

She considers Dhruv as a pawn still she's nicey , So is Kavya in this way she loves Vyom has a child with him still considered worst as a wife... if Jhaanvi stops being the wifey of Dhruv she will not be able to reach PK throat, then who's more manipulative Kavya or Jhanvi here.

Omg, you dare to question janhvi? Poor you,  your thread will be filled with kavya hating comments. ðŸ¤£

I don't see kavya as manipulative at all.  It's janhvi and PK who are manipulative 

My point is that to support janhvi and her motives, you don't need to bash kavya.

Edited by Amy142 - 4 years ago

Omg, you dare to question janhvi? Poor you,  your thread will be filled with kavya hating comments. ðŸ¤£

I don't see kavya as manipulative at all.  It's janhvi and PK who are manipulative 

Poor me I welcome everyone who will question me ...

For me Jhanvi is manipulative this is what she's been doing with everyone....

Today she called the principal to tell her about Vyom she herself says that Arush is a child and has to be kept aside ,but when it comes to his education at least she could have spared this part....

If someone will say No she has a valid reason to call the principal believe me I will also clap because it is the person POV.

Poor me I welcome everyone who will question me ...

For me Jhanvi is manipulative this is what she's been doing with everyone....

Today she called the principal to tell her about Vyom she herself says that Arush is a child and has to be kept aside ,but when it comes to his education at least she could have spared this part....

If someone will say No she has a valid reason to call the principal believe me I will also clap because it is the person POV.

I can't explain the mentality of blood thirsty people,  so you can wait and watch.  ðŸ˜‰

I must say and admit it, I like Jhaanvi when she's manipulating PK only 

I can't explain the mentality of blood thirsty people,  so you can wait and watch.  ðŸ˜‰

😃

Why the difference??'

The reason why PPL are criticising kavyas character is because they didn't give her a proper backstory for Kavya. It's only thru Kabir we came to know her story. They should hv given a strong parallel plot from the beginning for kavya-kabir-vyom and slowly they cud hv shown him being a traitor. We didn't hv any scene for vyom-kavya. How good vyom was as a husband and father? 

Kabir-kavya friendship when she was married to vyom and lot of things. 

They straight away jumped into Kabir marrying Kavya track without all the above mentioned track. The reason is audience cannot sympathize for Kavya.

The writers were more focussed on promoting and developing jhanvis story but failed to write a proper track for Kavya.

I must say and admit it, I like Jhaanvi when she's manipulating PK only 

Of course,  it's fun to watch pk dance to her tunes into his own down fall. 

But what she has done so far looks juvenile in comparison to what pk has done.