Posted: 4 years ago

At first,hello guys and gals, i was away from india-forum from a long time. i came back just for this serial. at first,i want to say i am shipper of all four leads,jhanvi,kavya,kabir and dhruv. lets see the characters, 

Jhanvi: she is doing fabulous,but i am highly sure she will turn positive and bechari very soon, because her main enemy PK is way more strong as a villain. with a soft heart for a kid, its a proof she cant kill an innocent, so definitely she is not a negative character.she also has a soft corner for her husband dhruv,so it will be interesting to see which one will she pick in future in between a good wife or a vengeful daughter.but according to women mind calculation, she will chose the first one,i think.

Kavya: at first,i thought she will be nothing in front of jhanvi's role,but i was totally 100 percent wrong, i did not see this lady before,but she is also doing terrific, a tough opponent for Jhanvi. i also like this, its actually realistic, because in real life there is no lead,all are equally powerful,so its good to see for the first time the fight of two ladies who are not fighting for man (like other faltu serials). i am very happy the makers separated the pairs from starting,no idiotic triangles. but i highly predict she will be on jhanvi's side after knowing the truth of PK.so they will be rival or friend in future its hard to tell, because in deep inside both are positive.but, one thing really irks,kavya looks so young, at least she should have shown a childless widow or one/two year kid, its very odd to see a young woman like her has 10 year old kid.

Kabir:I love you zain,but dear sorry to say, its not a show for male leads,but yes his character is also developing very well,and very much eager to see his romance with kavya. and also want to see some clashes with PK. father-son clashes are very interesting to see.

Dhruv: at first i was disappointed like others,why jain is not paired with shrenu,also thought who is that guy in Jhanvi's husband's role? but slowly slowly this character proved me also wrong,this man actually perfect for jhanvi, he is quite opposite of his spouse, a faithful husband who has a mysterious wife,and he has no clue about it. he is very simple unlike his father and brother. i am mostly eager to see the love sequence of his and jhanvi. i know when the truth of jhanvi reveal,it will be very heart breaking for him.i will be really disappoint in Jhanvi's role if she intentionally hurts this man,because whatever happened with Jhanvi's family her husband has no fault in it, besides he is a simple,innocent and loving husband. 

so guys why to ship one???ship all four leads and both couples,after all we all know PK is main villain.

Welcome Dear 😊

We need more neutral viewers like you in this forum. 

Lol you actually like Kavaya, its a very unpopular opinion in this forum.

Looking forward to more of your posts. 👍🏼

Edited by sumz_d - 4 years ago

dear,if the jhanvi is not played by shrenu,if any some new comer or other non-famous actress had played it,then you would have seen kavya fan equally. actually we indians are so much attached to three things,one,popular person,two white skin and three unnecessary non-neutral. so i had seen kavya,a lot of times,she is equally praiseworthy like jhanvi.

Originally posted by darkknight420

dear,if the jhanvi is not played by shrenu,if any some new comer or other non-famous actress had played it,then you would have seen kavya fan equally. actually we indians are so much attached to three things,one,popular person,two white skin and three unnecessary non-neutral. so i had seen kavya,a lot of times,she is equally praiseworthy like jhanvi.

Exactly! 

Duniya sirf ugte hue suraj ko salaam karti hai, dubte hue nahi. But we need to change this kahawat. This new 2019. People should wake up and start appreciating newcomers also. 

Once upon a time Shrenu was also a newcomer. Her first show was "Bhyah hamari bahu ka" that time I bet these fans werent such big fans of her. Only after she tasted success her fans have come up. 

Just becoz Shrenu is more popular then Tanvi, it doesnt mean they can bully or pull down Tanvi as an actress. It just shows their class. 

Anyways hope these blind fans get a life. 

Bang on post this is a member who really knows that a show works with other characters also ....👏

If you are judging a story by the story and the characters so when you are satisfied just say it and when you are not just say it as well.

Myself, in today episode I did not like Kavya on spot deciding to go with PK and Dhruv.....(I'm here for the story and the characters I do like her with Kabir etc but when I'm not satisfied I will say it)

I don't think PK shot Manohar I don't know why I have a doubt......

I watched both actresses previous shows so I have no problems...

I watched Ishaani also as lead...compared to her Shrenu and Tanvi are better in my POV.

I also did not like, as it was also unexpected that all of a sudden Ishaani will tell her sister to obey and do whatever Manohar is asking her to do if she was really with her sister she would never have asked Jhanvi to do so.

Originally posted by sumz_d

Exactly! 

Duniya sirf ugte hue suraj ko salaam karti hai, dubte hue nahi. But we need to change this kahawat. This new 2019. People should wake up and start appreciating newcomers also. 

Once upon a time Shrenu was also a newcomer. Her first show was "Bhyah hamari bahu ka" that time I bet these fans werent such big fans of her. Only after she tasted success her fans have come up. 

Just becoz Shrenu is more popular then Tanvi, it doesnt mean they can bully or pull down Tanvi as an actress. It just shows their class. 

The person who took Tanvi for the role of Kavya knows her/his job I think,Not the whole world is rejecting Kavya if she's younger than shrenu  and has two shows only she also started working after her...

I agree with you that Kavya should not have been shown mother of a ten yrs old child....Here their thoughts was not good they should have shown the child as a baby...

Originally posted by darkknight420

Dear sorry but i do not agree with your words that "Indian" please dont pull the whole nation with the comparisons of of actors if it was so many actors would not have created heir place and one more thing it is quiet natural to get basing on one actor even the fair actress you mentioned got lots hatred in her previous show but that doesnt mean pull such topics saying Indian its like whole nation is bashing certain her every actress are preety in their own way dont make people feel that they aare judging them on their skin tone so please dont use such words which may hurt sentiments regarding nation

Originally posted by sumz_d

Exactly! 

Bold : Please check your facts before posting. BHBK was Shrenu's 3rd show. 

Glad to see new people joining the bandwagon. Enjoy your time with us.