EBSS 31st May WU: Kavya learns Vyom's truth

Posted: 4 years ago

EBSS 31st May 2019 WU: Kavya learns Vyom's truth

Janhvi pushes Kabir to tell Kavya about Vyom's truth and Kabir agrees to do so this time.. He decides to surrender at army headquarter after letting Kavya know the truth.. 

Shail sends Janhvi a picture and Janhvi manages to hide it from Kabir and later she called Shail and asks him not to send anything but keep a sharp eye on Manohar.. 

Kavya comes down with Arush for the party and Kabir tries to tell her the truth once again but the lights were turned off at the moment.. Chanda made a dramatic entrance dressed as Miss Hawa Hawaii and made a dance performance on the same song that embarrassed everyone.. Later she announced for a couple dance and remembered her missing husband.. 

Janhvi-Dhruv and PK-Suman joined too.. Later on Arush's request Kabir asked Kavya for a dance.. During the dance Kabir took courage and tells Kavya everything about Vyom - that he was a traitor and Kabir has been hiding this truth for Arush and Kavya's sake.. Kavya at first refuses to believe but trusts Kabir later.. Kabir and Kavya had an emotional moment after which Kabir left her to meet Shaurya coz he has decided to surrender and come clean about everything... 

Precap: PK learns about Vyom being a traitor and curses Kavya and called Kabir a traitor too for marrying Kavya.. He was about to break a photo frame of Kabir but Kavya stopped him from doing so..

Thank you for WU 

Finally Kavya knows the truth ..Its a relief for both Kabir and Kavya....Hope writers give good strong Story line to Zain as  Kabir 

Chanda chahi annoyes me big time 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Sumita18

Thank you for WU 

Finally Kavya knows the truth ..Its a relief for both Kabir and Kavya....Hope writers give good strong Story line to Zain as  Kabir 

Chanda chahi annoyes me big time 

Yes! I'm quite surprised that they finally had kabir make the revelation to kavya. This show doesn't drag for sure. It happened far sooner than I predicted due to my experience with ITV serials. Kavya proved to be true to her words about how she said she trusts kabir as much as she trusted vyom by believing him today, otherwise I expected her to make a major showdown with kabir over accusing vyom. I guess all the mistrust between these two will be from kabir's side towards kavya as he has already shown that if she even slightly says anything he deems against jhanvi he blasts her and doesn't hear her out, so as usual the trust issues between the couple will be from the man's side as is typical to ITV. 

I guess from the precap kabir and kavya will stick by each other as kabir opening up to kavya about vyom's truth and kavya trusting kabir will have strengthened their relationship, so I see kavya wanting to leave for kabir's sake because of backlash from PK and kabir making it clear that he is sticking by kavya. When couples are honest with each other and understand each other, it always creates a stronger bond and I see this happening with KK. Plus this would have taken a huge burden off of kabir to finally be truthful and show his loyalty towards his nation and duty whilst having gained kavya's trust and support in this issue, which is something I had not expected kavya would have been able to digest and believe easily. 

Thank you for WU 

😊😊

Chanda chachi annoyes me big time 

I know 😒 

You know you'll always find one weird loud woman character in ITV family dramas (Pinki in IB, Manorama Maami in IPK) but this Chanda is too much 🙄 

Originally posted by sammy17

Yes! I'm quite surprised that they finally had kabir make the revelation to kavya. This show doesn't drag for sure. It happened far sooner than I predicted due to my experience with ITV serials. Kavya proved to be true to her words about how she said she trusts kabir as much as she trusted vyom by believing him today, otherwise I expected her to make a major showdown with kabir over accusing vyom. I guess all the mistrust between these two will be from kabir's side towards kavya as he has already shown that if she even slightly says anything he deems against jhanvi he blasts her and doesn't hear her out, so as usual the trust issues between the couple will be from the man's side as is typical to ITV. 

I guess from the precap kabir and kavya will stick by each other as kabir opening up to kavya about vyom's truth and kavya trusting kabir will have strengthened their relationship, so I see kavya wanting to leave for kabir's sake because of backlash from PK and kabir making it clear that he is sticking by kavya. When couples are honest with each other and understand each other, it always creates a stronger bond and I see this happening with KK. Plus this would have taken a huge burden off of kabir to finally be truthful and show his loyalty towards his nation and duty whilst having gained kavya's trust and support in this issue, which is something I had not expected kavya would have been able to digest and believe easily. 

Exactly , Kabir has finally revealed about Vyom , its a big relied for him  but Kavya accepting this truth so easily is not digrestable ..Question is Did she ever love Vyom ??  Are we going to get any background Story of Kavya-Kabir-Vyom ??  What if Kavya and Kabir were in love but Kavya Married Vyom because he loved her also , Kabir secrificed his love for DOSTI ????   This will make sense may be 

PS - What will be the story of kavya-kabir ..??  Kavya kabir happily married thats it ???  No layers no suspense ..?

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by InCenDia

I know 😒 

You know you'll always find one weird loud woman character in ITV family dramas (Pinki in IB, Manorama Maami in IPK) but this Chanda is too much 🙄 

dont compare nikita mukerjee(pinky of ib) with chanda. She is a class actress especially in emotional scenes. Even Manorma mami is far better actress. 

Exactly , Kabir has finally revealed about Vyom , its a big relied for him  but Kavya accepting this truth so easily is not digrestable ..Question is Did she ever love Vyom ??  Are we going to get any background Story of Kavya-Kabir-Vyom ??  What if Kavya and Kabir were in love but Kavya Married Vyom because he loved her also , Kabir secrificed his love for DOSTI ????   This will make sense may be 

PS - What will be the story of kavya-kabir ..??  Kavya kabir happily married thats it ???  No layers no suspense ..?

Bold. That wud be an interesting twist. Hope makers visit IF once in a while to collect feedback for the show.

Originally posted by .SNOWWHITE.

dont compare nikita mukerjee(pinky of ib) with chanda. She is a class actress especially in emotional scenes. Even Manorma mami is far better actress. 

Anju Gusse main ðŸ˜†

I know Nikita Mukherjee is reallly good 

Sumi😂.... Chanda is really annoying ðŸ˜¤

Originally posted by .SNOWWHITE.

Sumi😂.... Chanda is really annoying ðŸ˜¤

Yup... ...but she is Dipti fav ðŸ˜†