The endgame is KaiZa!!!! Rajveer confirmed it!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Everyone please watch this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0Qooy9xII0

Pay attention to Rajveer's interview. He clearly said, "If I was the writer then I would get K-Z married but we need to add drama". Its obvious that actors were told that it will be a KaiZa endgame. Who knows? CVs may change it looking at SaRoon's increasing popularity but I really hope not. 

CVs did purposefully make it seem like Z fell for outer beauty. They still haven't answered this question because they didn't show if Z would've passed the test or not before K ruined it. They did this on purpose.

Am I reading into this too much? 

so saltanat ka kya hoga? i thought she the main lead

Originally posted by heavenlybliss

so saltanat ka kya hoga? i thought she the main lead

Actually, both sisters are main leads. Promos indicated both KaiZa and SaRoon potential endgames. 

Did you watch the video? Did you also get the KaiZa endgame vibes from Rajveer? 

Originally posted by Arshian14

Actually, both sisters are main leads. Promos indicated both KaiZa and SaRoon potential endgames. 

Did you watch the video? Did you also get the KaiZa endgame vibes from Rajveer? 

both sisters And zoorn  are main characters in show

Can’t. Say will be Seen SaRoon endgame or KaiZa end game. cvs and writer Can change story according to they wish as Rajveer said. It’s up to the writer  of show how show will go on.

Can never  always  Tell  these Kind interview and segment s will come out truth example in Zaroon love test segment reporter said SaRoon marriage will happen and Kainat will get them married.  Don’t fully count on interviews and sbbs segments

Edited by Ishan.123 - 4 years ago

If KaiZa is endgame, i wonder why are they still potraying Kainat as evil....

I dont think that they will make Kainat and Zaroon a couple... 

Although I wish KaiZa is endgame.. Personally, I dont find Saltanat's character to be that strong. She just seems ordinary to me.

I made this post a month ago. There is no way its KaiZa now. Kainat is being ruined to portray SaRoon as angels. They are trying to contrast obsessive love vs pure love except the pure love also comes across as shallow and selfish. 

TRP audience, so far, think similar to the IF audience: not buying the sufiyana love of SaRoon. This show doesn't portray it well at all. Well, whatever. They are going to pay the price of a bad story soon enough. 

Edited by Arshian14 - 4 years ago