Posted: 4 years ago

This seals the deal 

Indeed her career as an actresses is over 

No offers coming , settle for small screen 

And LOL

As a judge in a dance show 

😂 you really a bad dancer gal 

She should really go easy on booze n cigs. Her face looks awfully gaunt in the non studio pics. Yellow dress pics looks better as they have been touched and also the color looks great on her.

Originally posted by briahna

This seals the deal 

Indeed her career as an actresses is over 

No offers coming , settle for small screen 

And LOL

As a judge in a dance show 

😂 you really a bad dancer gal 

She has three movies upcoming if Takht doesn't get postponed. Why none said the same when Salman SRKs are doing reality shows since ages. Katrina is doing reality shows too i guess. With Netflix and YouTube boom i don't see why they have to be exclusive to movies only. It's always better to explore opportunities before its too late imo.

Why is she judging dance shows like a has-been? 

Hosting shows is different from this. It's only old actresses with nothing going on that show up as judges. Madhuri, Juhi, Shilpa Shetty, Raveena Tandon and so on.

Are the nawabs really struggling for money? She did a bad radio show too. It doesn't look good.

Originally posted by crispsy

She has three movies upcoming if Takht doesn't get postponed. Why none said the same when Salman SRKs are doing reality shows since ages. Katrina is doing reality shows too i guess. With Netflix and YouTube boom i don't see why they have to be exclusive to movies only. It's always better to explore opportunities before its too late imo.

Doing maybe 5 min time in takht

Pls sit home than doing a movie with akki

What else is she doing 

Kya sehh kya ho Gaya 

Deffo better actor than likes of dips , Alia, Anushka, and many but wrong career moves made her a goner , so soon 

Anyways congrats on being a judge on some dance show 

Originally posted by crispsy

she is also earning around 3 crore per episode. 15 to 20 episodes will bring 45 to 60 crores. Not a bad paycheck for 20 days work lol. They will earn around 10 percent  of the amount mentioned above for doing a movie for months and kat which reality show?

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago

Originally posted by briahna

Doing maybe 5 min time in takht

Pls sit home than doing a movie with akki

What else is she doing 

Kya sehh kya ho Gaya 

Deffo better actor than likes of dips , Alia, Anushka, and many but wrong career moves made her a goner , so soon 

Anyways congrats on being a judge on some dance show 

Anrezi Medium with Irfaan and Radika. A Netflix show... Also acc to articles, getting paid 3 crs per episode.