Katrina Kaif wants to do this role of Deepika's

Posted: 4 years ago

Katrina said in pinkvilla article if a role like Deepika's in chhapaak was offered to me I would jump at it

Good to see these actresses comfortably talking about each other. Won't be possible 5 years back. With time and maturity, relations have really changed to good. They won't be friends but at least they are cordial and respectful now. 

Really can't blame them. Actresses already get less paycheck and competition was fierce when they were all at their peaks. With time they all found their place . And the number game thing didn't matter like before. They have their brands and roles. And already made 100s of crores.. If they're smart, they wouldve invested it properly too. So things like these don't matter much like before. Good to see they all feel they are in safe place now..

Though waiting for theories by some that it is evil katrina's plan to sabotage deepika's role..

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago

yes, its a good role......and m glad Deepika is doing it.......wouldve been equally welcome if it was Katrina......... personally I feel bad that she wasnt taken in DZ, wish she explores her acting side more and try to get more meaty roles.....

Originally posted by Ronaldo_fan

Good to see these actresses comfortably talking about each other. Won't be possible 5 years back. With time and maturity, relations have really changed to good. They won't be friends but at least they are cordial and respectful now. 

Really can't blame them. Actresses already get less paycheck and competition was fierce when they were all at their peaks. With time they all found their place . And the number game thing didn't matter like before. They have their brands and roles. And already made 100s of crores.. If they're smart, they wouldve invested it properly too. So things like these don't matter much like before. Good to see they all feel they are in safe place now..

Though waiting for theories by some that it is evil katrina's plan to sabotage deepika's role..

Such a nice post but you had to ruin it with that last line. 😆

When you try to take fake high moral ground but your real self shows up at the end 😂😂😂😂

@proking

Ofcourse yes. But did I bash deepika? Last few days Katrina threads have been ruined . For eg Katrina and pc thread. If you wants to call out, then call out all bro..Bro If u feel so fair then go to blind thread about married actor having lavish gifts where a member mentioned particular actor name and the member was gang bullied. My one line is nothng compared to it. So I guess a neutral person like u should call out everything 👍🏼

And plus someone's post don't make sense. I have never faked what i feel about some people. My main post regarding deepika Katrina relation was not bashing at all. But yes my end line is what I feel about some people🤣

i didn't take any name. Guilty conscious I guess.  Atleast I don't gang up on members with full group standing besides me for not liking dress or saying blind is about some particular actor🤪 i dont spam katrina's threads when people criticize her. 🤡 plus I don't  mass report people to my mods friends to get people banned bcoz of online forum 😆😛

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago

Chaapak is sounding overrated now. 

@proking

Ofcourse yes. But did I bash deepika? Last few days Katrina threads have been ruined . For eg Katrina and pc thread. If you wants to call out, then call out all bro..Bro If u feel so fair then go to blind thread about married actor having lavish gifts where a member mentioned particular actor name and the member was gang bullied. My one line is nothng compared to it. So I guess a neutral person like u should call out everything 👍🏼

And plus someone's post don't make sense. I have never faked what i feel about some people. My main post regarding deepika Katrina relation was not bashing at all. But yes my end line is what I feel about some people🤣

i didn't take any name. Guilty conscious I guess.  Atleast I don't gang up on members with full group standing besides me for not liking dress or saying blind is about some particular actor🤪 i dont spam katrina's threads when people criticize her. 🤡 plus I don't  mass report people to my mods friends to get people banned bcoz of online forum 😆😛

Alright , alright .. This will go on for ages .. So, i will just leave it at that .. 😆

Edited by --Pro.vo.King-- - 4 years ago

Meanwhile, when Alia, the then supposed BFF of Ms Kaif, was asked which role of Kat's she would have loved to do, she picked.... NONE. Even after Ms Kaif listed some, which she thought were pretty amazing roles, Alia did not bother to pick any. So yeah if Ms. Kaif wanted to be doing such roles, her career wouldn't be filled with nonsensical fluff that nobody cares about. 

@proking

Kar di Naa galat baat.... just cause that member is probably your friend doesn't make him right..... There was nothing in that blind that would make someone name Ranveer.... That member did that only to provoke Ranveer fans.... Uspar se he was taunting everyone..... So when one invites reaction then why should fans ignore.... Better to fulfill his manokamna, right ??