GHSP Members who are unable to login yet & browsing forums without ids

Posted: 4 years ago

Hello, 

To all guest users, New/Old users, writers, readers - those who are unable to login

It's been a month and now the new revamped IndiaForums site is working a bit better. If you have not tried to login recently then please try & come back to the forum.

Now You can try to login using new mails if you have not verified your old id.

Or make a new id but come back to the forum, that is my humble request as rest of us are waiting for all the active members to return. 🙏

Newbies & anyone who is having trouble browsing/finding things on the forum - For any sort of queries check this thread for basic tutorial>> https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5089183

💕

I am feeling like the login problems are solved for mostly all of us...

Yet people are staying away from the new IF for its new layout...😕

Every day they come up with a new set of issues and bugs and take a lot of time to resolve them which I guess is slowly putting off people...

Originally posted by sahibasharma

Every day they come up with a new set of issues and bugs and take a lot of time to resolve them which I guess is slowly putting off people...

True they lost interest and left for good 

Originally posted by Keepdreaming

True they lost interest and left for good 

Yes they did...and I am not sure if they would come back...losing all hopes...

Hie Sabina...

How are you??

Yes they did...and I am not sure if they would come back...losing all hopes...

Hie Sabina...

How are you??

They won't 😑😑😑 

I'm good just bit busy 

Hmm lay out ne sabke band bajadi

Sabse zayaa band content creator aur writers ki baji hain...Normal members ka kiya hainthey can switch back to twitter or IG for spoilers and recent updates for their shows...

But show like ours, which has finished 10 years ago..We are at the receiving end of this terror 😏😪🙄

Edited by WaveTeal - 4 years ago

Hieee Sahibo,,, 🤗You are back love...Welcome back❤️

Yeah they are not understanding anything and also those who stayed away during revamp things would be more difficult for them cause ekdum se aake they won't understand a thing...Even if things are back like before only looks are changed still if they didn't go through the transition as we did, it would be hard for them to learn things abruptly.

Originally posted by WaveTeal

Hieee Sahibo,,, 🤗You are back love...Welcome back❤️

Yeah they are not understanding anything and also those who stayed away during revamp things would be more difficult for them cause ekdum se aake they won't understand a thing...Even if things are back like before only looks are changed still if they didn't go through the transition as we did, it would be hard for them to learn things abruptly.

Thanks Baby Doll...Yes, I am back and am hoping to be here...IF really is a stress buster sometimes...

Yes, Ipto...this is what I fear too...People who were on a break for a while and who wish to return now would find this revamped version very difficult to adjust to...that will automatically make them leave for good...

Like you pointed out to Sabina, the writers are facing the worse brunt of this whole situation...plus show like ours, which is not so actively discussed apart from here is facing problems due to that...

I am not sure what could be the solution to this...

They won't 😑😑😑 

I'm good just bit busy 

Busy? Oh ok...Take care...

hope you are enjoying the Ramadaan festivities...:)