what an evil villainous laugh???

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

So disgusting was, when Zaroon lifted Kainath veil and started laughing loudly it was a bitter laugh, which always the villain of a show gives... He was mocking at Kainaath still this girl is adamant is stubborn that he will love her as she's...

Both Kainaath and zaroon are adamant people they just think what they want, they desire they need to get it by hook or by crook they are made of the made from the same species...they seriously need to be together the two weird people. I will not say Saltanat is a pure soul, but to some extent she knows how to make a choice how to differentiate...

Zaroon is very irritating don't get it what the writers want to show us viewers from this serial because till now it is only two sisters falling for the same guy where he loves the most good looking girl with make up though both sisters are the very same.

A VERY POOR serial is SPM.

Originally posted by ALUJNA21

So disgusting was, when Zaroon lifted Kainath veil and started laughing loudly it was a bitter laugh, which always the villain of a show gives... He was mocking at Kainaath still this girl is adamant is stubborn that he will love her as she's...

Both Kainaath and zaroon are adamant people they just think what they want, they desire they need to get it by hook or by crook they are made of the made from the same species...they seriously need to be together the two weird people. I will not say Saltanat is a pure soul, but to some extent she knows how to make a choice how to differentiate...

Zaroon is very irritating don't get it what the writers want to show us viewers from this serial because till now it is only two sisters falling for the same guy where he loves the most good looking girl with make up though both sisters are the very same.

A VERY POOR serial is SPM.

Although, I agree with most of what you said, I disagree with what you said about Kainat. She is not playing any hook or crook to get Z. She says if she doesn't get Z, she will kill herself BUT she will not change herself/lie/manipulate anyone or force anyone to get Z. She doesn't know about Zainab-Saltanat deal. She sincerely believes that Z will love her for who she is. She is not playing games with anyone but rather, everyone is playing games with her. 

Zaroon is a disgusting hypocrite. He doesn't want to be in a loveless marriage but he has no problem trapping Kainat in one. I am convinced he loves S for her beauty which is why CVs didn't give us a clear answer if Z passes the test to not. 

Saltanat doesn't know how to differentiate properly. If anyone emotionally blackmails you AND gives you a choice to put your hand on Quran then you make them understand its wrong. You don't have to be a saint all the time. 

I agree that writers ruined this show. If it goes off air, they deserve it. I'm happy ITV audience is giving them 0.4 TRP. 

Originally posted by Arshian14

Although, I agree with most of what you said, I disagree with what you said about Kainat. She is not playing any hook or crook to get Z. She says if she doesn't get Z, she will kill herself BUT she will not change herself/lie/manipulate anyone or force anyone to get Z. She doesn't know about Zainab-Saltanat deal. She sincerely believes that Z will love her for who she is. She is not playing games with anyone but rather, everyone is playing games with her. 

Zaroon is a disgusting hypocrite. He doesn't want to be in a loveless marriage but he has no problem trapping Kainat in one. I am convinced he loves S for her beauty which is why CVs didn't give us a clear answer if Z passes the test to not. 

Saltanat doesn't know how to differentiate properly. If anyone emotionally blackmails you AND gives you a choice to put your hand on Quran then you make them understand its wrong. You don't have to be a saint all the time. 

I agree that writers ruined this show. If it goes off air, they deserve it. I'm happy ITV audience is giving them 0.4 TRP. 

For me Kainaath is adamant because Zaroon does not love her at all but still she wants to marry him ...She also knows he loves her sister Saltanat if zaroon marries Kainaath his feelings and emotions will not get erased so better being a girl she looks for someone better who loves her and as she's my pov because I don't like girls falling at the feet of a guy...... 

Originally posted by ALUJNA21

For me Kainaath is adamant because Zaroon does not love her at all but still she wants to marry him ...She also knows he loves her sister Saltanat if zaroon marries Kainaath his feelings and emotions will not get erased so better being a girl she looks for someone better who loves her and as she's my pov because I don't like girls falling at the feet of a guy...... 

Oh for sure. The girl needs to get over Zaroon. He is not even a prize lol I have no resect for a guy who sits around wagging his tail at a girl rather than going out and getting a job. 

Interesting  post Alujna.. Zaroon's smile~ laugh.. well , I watched the scene again. He smiles at a number of points.. initially when he unveils  Saltanat..that look was, he'd know her anywhere.  Next comes a bemused smile, he wasn't sure  of himself about the rules of the game. For a moment when he unveils  Kainat, I do find him stumped... almost sure Saltanat has scored, that both faces are identical .. Now had Kainat not added her inseparable  feature.. specs,  the guy could have lost! and then comes his guttural chuckle! of I knew it .. Kainat for sure! and finally the big cheek to cheek smile.. I  Zaroon, have beat both girls in this spot the difference game!

Did you notice that Kainat before the mirror, too gives a smug smile, almost wicked,, people and forces can try to hurdle her towards Humza, but  they'll see  that fate last moment will favour her..

Alujna , I do agree that both Zaroon and Kainat  are made of the same mettle when it comes to getting what their hearts are set on.. Compatibility,  although it first  appeared  that never the twain shall meet.. But ,like Kainat leads us to believe that heaven has yet to give  its verdict, which way destiny takes her.. So lets see if Zaroon gets the last laugh????   

Originally posted by Arshian14

Oh for sure. The girl needs to get over Zaroon. He is not even a prize lol I have no resect for a guy who sits around wagging his tail at a girl rather than going out and getting a job. 

Agree in fact, if you think well if a guy is like him in real it means he does not deserve any girls on this earth as he sits at home and is jobless but here Zaroon is the master of big words he's full of ego.

Originally posted by Hamlet53

Interesting  post Alujna.. Zaroon's smile~ laugh.. well , I watched the scene again. He smiles at a number of points.. initially when he unveils  Saltanat..that look was, he'd know her anywhere.  Next comes a bemused smile, he wasn't sure  of himself about the rules of the game. For a moment when he unveils  Kainat, I do find him stumped... almost sure Saltanat has scored, that both faces are identical .. Now had Kainat not added her inseparable  feature.. specs,  the guy could have lost! and then comes his guttural chuckle! of I knew it .. Kainat for sure! and finally the big cheek to cheek smile.. I  Zaroon, have beat both girls in this spot the difference game!

Did you notice that Kainat before the mirror, too gives a smug smile, almost wicked,, people and forces can try to hurdle her towards Humza, but  they'll see  that fate last moment will favour her..

Alujna , I do agree that both Zaroon and Kainat  are made of the same mettle when it comes to getting what their hearts are set on.. Compatibility,  although it first  appeared  that never the twain shall meet.. But ,like Kainat leads us to believe that heaven has yet to give  its verdict, which way destiny takes her.. So lets see if Zaroon gets the last laugh????   

Which really disturbed me was the tone of his laugh, which was evil as if saying you poor thing, you are trying to compete, then Kainaath is too overconfident her mother is playing double game one she's acting and behaving well per Miyajaan order and wishes, but she wants Kainaath with Zaroon so she's emotionally blackmailing Saltanat in a way she wants herself and Kainaath to stay in the good book of Miyajaan.

YOU ARE RIGHT Let see if he gets the last laugh because he's someone who does not want to obey or pay heed to someone plea....He's always concerned for himself....

Completely agree with you. Both Kayanat and Zaroon have the same nature. Get it done by hook or by crook. Zaroon never got chance to know Kayanat or else he would fall in love with his hamshakal Kayanat. 😆

I don't like this guy Zaroon at all. He doesn't stop his greedy family or try to. He just came here to insult Kayanat Just think what if there was no Saltanat. He would come and tell he doesn't want to marry Kayanat. What a jerk. His father is an old school. What about him? Now fixing marriage with Hamza. Just because he doesn't want to marry Kayanat that doesn't mean Kayanat can never marry or no guy will marry her except Hamza. And what is Hamza? He is more like Miajan's servant. With that awful dadi of his. Why will Kayanat marry Hamza?

There is a reason why Zaroon should marry Kayanat as he wants her property. But why Kayanat will marry Zaroon? Iska paas toh property bhi nehi. Canada's ka bhikhari ............baas.

Saltanat is an innocent girl. She loves her sis and her family very much. But like many sisters she is misunderstood by her own family and sis. I wonder why Kayanat's mom is not telling her that what Saltanat is doing is for her. This would clear her mind. But I guess she is too lazy.

The only thing which is pinching me is why Saltanat said she loves Zaroon? She is a topper and she is rich and hot. Why she will like this guy? Never met an Indian guy better than Zaroon?

To me both Zaroon and Kayanat are useless and psycho.