•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Is this an indirect hint that Brahmstra is getting pushed again from summer of 2020 to fall or winter of 2020?  

Inshallah is coming on Eid right?  So around May 23rd?  Two months in between just like Gully Boy and Kalank. Assuming these dates are final.  

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

Is this an indirect hint that Brahmstra is getting pushed again from summer of 2020 to fall or winter of 2020?  

Inshallah is coming on Eid right?  So around May 23rd?  Two months in between just like Gully Boy and Kalank. Assuming these dates are final.  

I wasn't counting Brahmastra. I was talking about RRR. That has a July 31st release date.

Originally posted by jb508

I wasn't counting Brahmastra. I was talking about RRR. That has a July 31st release date.

Oh really?  Only 20 days in between movies?  That seems way too close.  I’m sure it’s happened before but it seems like a bad business move pushing two releases of the same artist this close to each other.  

Originally posted by jb508

Isn't Shamshera releasing on 31st as well? I feel RRR will shift as they are yet to start shooting. 

Originally posted by Melissaa

Isn't Shamshera releasing on 31st as well? I feel RRR will shift as they are yet to start shooting. 

Shamshera is suppose to but they might move if they were going to clash with RRR. Shooting seems to be on schedule. They already shot over 50 days.

Ready ho ya nahin, Kaka ya Kathputli ke saare movies ab Inshallah ke baad release honge. They are hoping to get a new lease of life from Inshallah.

Whyyyyy, it's been a while since I've seen a proper romantic Bollywood movie. Esepcially the music of this one I am looking forward to.