TheSunShine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
I cant stop laughing
πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oo ooh! Thank you Nisha ...for the weekend bonanza!
Looking forward to updates to follow. II MEETING HER PARENTS AND ALL
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ‘ Edited by janani_divan - 9 years ago
Arya1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Nisha.
It's official. You are evil.
Why?
I just about manage to catch my breath after the previous one.
And you give this FULL TOSS straight at my heart. And. Lungs, of course.

Not that that's an altogether bad thing.
It's so true to the SoSy legacy. 
Some parts go straight for the heart strings, some knotted my stomach (she lost count of the orgasms... that many?!!!). And some had me laughing like a hyena. Altogether, I'm all out of breath.
Every single thing has two extreme and opposite reactions.
I'd have died for this update. And I'm dying (due to joy and a lack of breath) because of it. πŸ˜†
Edited by Arya1991 - 9 years ago
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You have no idea what these updates have been doing...pura hila diya Nisha... I knew it..it had to happen on a Monday workday for me...and gosh..work is  the wrooonggg place to read it. Phir bhi read it on my phone

Himmat nehi thi to leave a comment then...I left work earlier than usual- benefits of flexi timing - went to school to pick up kids...parked far far far from the gate and took a lonnnggg walk to clear my head. An attempt to recover from the hormonal overture.. Not done girl...absolutely not doneπŸ˜†

Honestly at this point I'm beyond reviewing anything...it's a surge of various feels... The slightest hint of R&B's tenderness pulls the rug from beneath me... When will II see it

This last update ended on an absolutely ROFL note and yes...kind of bringing me back to ground... 

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
dont have any words dear...you are making us believe this as real updates after updates...now i cant consider this as a story...that makes you PERFECT here..
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kya Kahoon. Don't have words. What has he done to her. For a moment I was as frightened as II..OMG she is literally a prisoner. It will be fun to see how she explains this to her parents and others. All sudh budh gone out of the window. 
Loved the bit when she runs frightened to RB and hugs him. Awww that was sooo sweet. 

Shravu looking a bit scared, what has happened to his Chithi? Feel like punching RB - indeed is a devil. Lekin itna sexy devil ho to...

Emotions all - tenderness, care, passion, naughtiness rolled into this one. NISHA you are indeed a master storyteller. THANKS BUDDY.
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeh kya ho raha hai bhaiyya yeh kya ho raha hai πŸ€£
ALL are dazed after the super HOT UPDATES...
I bet Nisha is going to wake up to all these zombied forms from tomorrow on πŸ€£
This is so awesome!!!!
I broke all records of being lazy today..My mom is NOT scolding me aaj suddenly, dont know what got into her πŸ€£

nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she is been missing for 3 days...ha ha...appa must be so mad on R&B..his precious daughter forgot about D-II and her parents... sam and vandu are gonna tear her apart...

hats off to you nisha..the chapters keep getting hotter and hotter...as u said enough heat to melt the arctic... too good...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This guy has taken over all of us here...Seriously!!! He is JUST ENIGMA β€οΈ
Her innocent form, defenseless and bruised...him wondering if she actually cared for things to be perfect since day 1 ...I totally totally loved that !!
He is a DEVIL 😳.The way he tricked her into bed as soon as she ate...he is sooo...Main kya kahoon..I simply dont have words for him...❀️
II, please. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO HAVE COUNT OF DAYS NOW ON. You are dazed now and FOREVER πŸ€£
I so loved the hug...I love how he just picks her up and gathers her to him...So so adorable Nisha 
Shravu is back πŸ€£, and so are II-Shravu hilarious conversations πŸ€£
Let the riot ensue now...Lets see how this smug of a HUSBAND of hers will put her in uncomfortable situations like this for LIFE πŸ˜³πŸ˜³