Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SS 8--Transfer of Power on 123 - Page 103

Hsp.canada thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

i know :-( worse than me will be her dad.. they are both identical and he didnt have any sisters growing up so koncham pampering jaasti :-) my son and i laugh about how she literally can even get a horse from him with her asking daddy please..he will do anything for her.
Today Arya and Shevane are both MIA havent seen Adlin for sometime
lovely one nisha..

Was at the doctors, I have bronchitis 😭 I read the update before leaving the house😆 but didn't have the energy to write as my fever was spiking. 
It was one emotional update, I had a lump while reading it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: taara113

bas ab rulaegi kya 😳

#filmy&hashtagmood

Awww.. Na ji!!! 
Tareef hai.. Kabhi kabhi nikalta hai mere mooh se.. Le le 😛
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shevane,  please rest!!! 
Have rasam ya.. Its a relief... 
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OK I officially love south Indian weddings after reading the updates...I love the way you explain all the tiny winy details..thank u nisha!
deernav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

one more thing sooo cute about this couple is they do no PDA during the wedding.. i get so annoyed with folks holding unnecessarily and talking nonstop during oonjal (swing) i feel they try to show to the world how perfect they are .. i hate it 😡
in contrast i feel u keep quite your subtle actions convey more and seem so much more real and genuine..right now my lunch time and i am in Sringeri hall and must have read the update at least 4 times :-)

but i do want a  hug between these two right after the wedding when they get to sit down like yes they did it may be a smile , may be him just giving a side hug i dont know 🤗

No ..no hugs please atleast not a deliberate one..may be the atthai can push II towards R & B n she falling into his arms.. 
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Was at the doctors, I have bronchitis 😭 I read the update before leaving the house😆 but didn't have the energy to write as my fever was spiking. 

omg hope you feel better soon Shevane i know you told yesterday that you were going to go.. what are you taking for your fever?
😭 jaldi recover hoja ...hope ur younger one is feeling better and eating better
Abhinaiscool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

one more thing sooo cute about this couple is they do no PDA during the wedding.. i get so annoyed with folks holding unnecessarily and talking nonstop during oonjal (swing) i feel they try to show to the world how perfect they are .. i hate it 😡
in contrast i feel u keep quite your subtle actions convey more and seem so much more real and genuine..right now my lunch time and i am in Sringeri hall and must have read the update at least 4 times :-)

but i do want a  hug between these two right after the wedding when they get to sit down like yes they did it may be a smile , may be him just giving a side hug i dont know 🤗

Ya  I completely agree with u ANU PDA's are so overrated  I have see some  guys who r touching, hugging n kissing their wives  ogling other women like they r some piece of meat n most of these guys r desis... Appreciating a women's beauty is something looking at. Them as a piece of commodity is really cheap and dirty...

These two r so cute sweet n lovely... That's a real man... He doesn't want to display his emotions to everyone but one look of his melts her insides...

Loved how R & B started seeing his mom in amma... Don't think he will call her mom for a looong time but he will get there slowly but surely... For women it's easy to adjust to new relationships... But men r slow... And when they get there they are bonded forever...

I m reading the last few updates tooo... Nisha has brought the whole iyer wedding to us live... This should be turned in to a movie... Everything is there the script,dialogues,music, we just need the leads...

Googled soundarya wedding beautifull anu... Sooo traditional... N the couple looks gorgeous...

Done for now byeee

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dsgirl

OK I officially love south Indian weddings after reading the updates...I love the way you explain all the tiny winy details..thank u nisha!

and i want punjabi girl/boy for my daughter(8) and son (11)😆 seeing the bhallas
Arya1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Nisha! 
Ooof. You knocked my breath out of me. 👏
Every moment was packed, emotionally and literally. 
Your ability to convey emotions without flowery words or embellished actions is beyond compare.

My last couple of reviews feel oddly like a prophecy fulfilled to me, with II seeing Vandu in Sam & Appa in Ranjan and R&B seeing Ma in Amma. ::tears of joy:: 😉

The SoSy wedding is a wedding that I've actually been anticipating. 
Far, far more than I've anticipated any other non-fictional weddings. 😆
And. For making it so spectacularly worth all the anticipation. I promise you, that by the end of your weekend, I will write the longest review I've written so far, covering the entire wedding if possible.

Thank you. For giving us the honour of reading such a beautiful and marvellously written story. 
👏😃
Abhinaiscool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Aww poor girl take care... Rest as much as u can...