SS 8--Transfer of Power on 123 - Page 19

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Omg how lovely!!!! Yenna lyrics gosh beautiful R&b is one lucky DUDE!!!
It's again one of my fav songs and the movie is just a must watch ..
Beautiful no other words so heart felt bravo nishaπŸ‘

Oh how I also loved Ranjan and balas seem less entry how shravu was there  , how amma is giving back to athai , how vandu and him share a perfect relation so warmπŸ€—
And you know I always wanted a warm wedding for them and I can feel it.   I liked that chachu  clan danced and she practiced πŸ˜³ he had the lyrics and they had their personnel conversation what is he going to do , did he change from his t shirt.Plan to read this update a few times😳

I have already read it like 10 times anu..Specifically the song part 
You know Nisha...just thought of something really crazy? Sublime? I don't know. But the fact that you had R&B address Ishita as II...links her to him selflessly. R&B says II meaning her and she are the same. When he is addressing her he is addressing himself...how crazy is that! 
Fab wedding updates Nisha. All the relatives and their comments are so realistic. Took me down the memory lane.
II is insecure about his wealth , his past relations and her inexperience.
I just love the way she neither tries nor hesitates to throw her insecurities in Raman's face. Such a charming character she is. She knows how to push his buttons and that alone will send him over the edge and stay glued to her. He is not going to have one dull moment with her. Keep their bitter sweet symphony going.
And I like it how II shows Raman that she will neither ignore nor insult her Appa for his sake.πŸ‘
And it is apparently is bothering the dude.πŸ˜†
A suggestion: what do you all think about "ras ke bhare tore nain" song from satyagraha for the D day/night.
Check it out on YouTube 
The lyrics are erotic and explicit, perfectly suitable, I think, for R&B and II
Opinions????
Originally posted by swathi1990

I have already read it like 10 times anu..Specifically the song part 
Yes reread and listened to the song like 20 times πŸ˜³
Originally posted by monalisa123

A suggestion: what do you all think about "ras ke bhare tore nain" song from satyagraha for the D day/night.
Check it out on YouTube 
The lyrics are erotic and explicit, perfectly suitable, I think, for R&B and II
Opinions????
All the song suggestions are great, right now if Nisha had violin playing and them just looking at each other I find it super hot πŸ˜ƒ i. Am  still in kannamuchi yethada 😳
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
😳 lovely song! I always think Ash looks real and really gorgeous in tamil movies..might being homesick makes me connect to her that way but still IMPECCABLE PICK NISHA!
The atmosphere here - in the thread I mean- is so festive...bride's wardrobe being discussed and thaali from GRT...can't get more real than this...

OH but hold on...real life can wait even 😊for clear headed confused only in RnB's arms II 

Always quiet but dumbstruck and forever sharp, mean, incisive and I want to eat you  now...around II kinda RnB. 

Enjoying the wedding and all the athai's so trueπŸ˜ƒ...MAXI did she all Sam's designer outfit...pretty much like my patti calling my GUCCI glasses Karunanidhi kannadi and that knocked the breath out of my husband sitting next to me during one of our thirupati trips he had ever so graciously agreed to go with us for πŸ˜† with his first wife his Blackberry AFTER ensuring that network connections were up and 3 back up devices in his bag..😑

HOPPING HAPPY waiting for more.
Love you always...❀️
Nish... We know that we are pestering you πŸ˜† But I have become an addict πŸ˜­ and waiting for the next update ... Update eppo ?
Ras ke bhare torey naina is a stunningly beautiful song, I had another song in mind also... wont say it hmmm... may be this and that...

Thank you for loving this song so much ALL OF YOU

Blue5sky women from small towns are not worldly wise they are compassionate, smart and rockstars in taking care of their families but when it comes to fashion and lifestyle their knowledge is limited I have many in my family in Trichy and Tanjore.. so its my ode to them... not to make fun of anyone at all

Thanks for sharing the Karunanidhi story
Off to write the next part now... will post between 1-1.30 hours and if there is time after, might even do the next one... I cant believe I have to write the wedding parts during the week

ARGHHH!!

Anyway...
Cheers!!

Such a late RES

Such a late EDITED

There is no Feminist v/s FanGirl : An Eternal Battle on 'Oh! Come bestow me life'

Feminist and FanGirl are sitting quietly in a corner... thinking over Kannamuchi.

1. II-R&B interaction, forced by Vandu.
R&B's lack of a response annoys me for some reason (yep, just like II). He could at least give her a half-smile, no? Why is he being such a #LOUT?
II deals with enough insecurities as it is... about his past relationships, his feelings for her, their vastly different backgrounds, his ability to stay interested in her, and that list is long. Why the need to add one more, about his physical interest in her? That was the only certainty she had.
Yes, I understand it was possibly in reaction to their latest spat. But still.
Their relationship is doomed to fail if this goes on endlessly. But. As I've said in the one of my earlier reviews... There will be #TheDhamaka. Most likely in the middle of one of their spats or their making-up-by-making-love sessions... where all of II's insecurities will come tumbling out of her. Maybe then R&B will be forced to react. Even he can stay aloof only for so long, na?

2. "Lust and hostility was the hall mark of their relationship. It was like oxygen and water... one couldnt survive without the other. Fuel and match, the combination was deadly but came together nevertheless unfailingly"
So perfectly described. That's them, alright. I don't think any other words or phrases could've described them so perfectly. Beautiful. πŸ‘
In this combination of fuel and match... both burn passionately. But destroy each other as well. That is their condition now. πŸ˜’ II's destruction we witness regularly. R&B's is far more internalised.
I'm hoping that this will not be their case in the future. I couldn't stand for either of them to be destroyed by their relationship, tumultuous as it has always been.

3. Kannamuchi
A perfect, perfect, perfect song for II to dedicate to R&B. πŸ‘
The wordless communication between them was beautiful. It left me longing for more.
"Yenn manam unnakenna vilayatu bommaya?" 😭 almost had me in tears... And then there was the erotic bit... and then the bit speaking almost perfectly of II's insecurities...
I've heard this song so many times... but never has it worked so spectacularly with any other situation/scene/story.
Thank you. For the aptness of the song. For the indication that R&B does care, a lot more than he ever lets on. For Shravu pulling her pallu out. For Sam sending him the song earlier. For everything.

Thank you, Nisha, for Software Symphonies
Edited by Arya1991 - 9 years ago