Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Arya1991

Ladies!

Un-Res-ed on <font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Page 25</font>.

Paatachu. Like umm panniyachu πŸ˜ƒ
Arya1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

res

EDITED:

It's actually beautiful.
You do this time and time again.
Especially when it's a pure II-R&B interaction.
Ivlavu emotion, ivlavu kammi words-ile. (So much emotion, in so few words.)

I fell a lot more in love with R&B today.
He's angry, pissed as f**k I'm sure.
Yet. He reigned almost all of it in.
He knew she needed molly-coddling, with a firm hand.
The kind when you're sick and super-cranky, and Amma scolds you into bed and shuts you down when you suggest doing stupid things?
And that's what he gives her.

Things I absolutely loved:
1. R&B persuading II to leave the bed and Bally's Saala's Sasuraal (🀣) by switching on the fan, and harassing her.
(Feminist: What a mean A$$. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Fangirl: Whattay persuasive hottie!)
2. R&B watching II braid her hair (Dunno why. There's something really cute and erotic in that.) ☺️
3. R&B and II and the JCrew hoodie. (#NuffSaid) 😳
4. II claiming rights on the bed. πŸ‘ Which isn't even hers. 🀣
5. II finally letting out her insecurities in that rant. πŸ₯Ί "I don't need YOU OR MY FAMILY." #AlmostInTears
6. II succumbing to R&B's care and orders. (#SuicidalFeminist #DancingFangirl)
7. R&B partly understanding II's insecurities. (#MixedFeelings)

Yenna aanalum. R&B ida vidaa maatan. (Whatever happens. R&B is not going to let this go.)
Ippo almost silent-a handle panraan. (He's handling it almost silently now.)
Aana, avanoda explosion vande aaganme? (But, his explosion has to come, no?)

I'm still waiting for THE DHAMAKA.
πŸ₯³

#MixedFeelings on 7, because.
It's not just II being jealous of Shravu/Vandu/Family.

As I see it...
Her insecurity lies in the fact that R&B doesn't seem to need her as much as she needs him.
And with how Appa is behaving... She feels that nobody needs/wants her anymore.
And that's what's eating at her.
And, that is what R&B will have to address eventually. Even if not now.

And that's why I want #TheDhamaka.
With these two, they communicate (& miscommunicate also) the most during fights.
That's probably what will settle II's insecurities. And, maybe (just maybe), show her that R&B has insecurities where she is concerned too.
Edited by Arya1991 - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

res

EDITED:

It's actually beautiful.
You do this time and time again.
Especially when it's a pure II-R&B interaction.
Ivlavu emotion, ivlavu kammi words-ile. (So much emotion, in so few words.)

I fell a lot more in love with R&B today.
He's angry, pissed as f**k I'm sure.
Yet. He reigned almost all of it in.
He knew she needed molly-coddling, with a firm hand.
The kind when you're sick and super-cranky, and Amma scolds you into bed and shuts you down when you suggest doing stupid things?
And that's what he gives her.

Things I absolutely loved:
1. R&B persuading II to leave the bed and Bally's Saala's Sasuraal (🀣) by switching on the fan, and harassing her.
(Feminist: What a mean A$$. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Fangirl: Whattay persuasive hottie!)
2. R&B watching II braid her hair (Dunno why. There's something really cute and erotic in that.) ☺️
3. R&B and II and the JCrew hoodie. (#NuffSaid) 😳
4. II claiming rights on the bed. πŸ‘ Which isn't even hers. 🀣
5. II finally letting out her insecurities in that rant. πŸ₯Ί "I don't need YOU OR MY FAMILY." #AlmostInTears
6. II succumbing to R&B's care and orders. (#SuicidalFeminist #DancingFangirl)
7. R&B partly understanding II's insecurities. (#MixedFeelings)

Yenna aanalum. R&B ida vidaa maatan. (Whatever happens. R&B is not going to let this go.)
Ippo almost silent-a handle panraan. (He's handling it almost silently now.)
Aana, avanoda explosion vande aaganme? (But, his explosion has to come, no?)

I'm still waiting for THE DHAMAKA.
πŸ₯³

DAMNNN!!πŸ‘
DAMNN!!
THATS one hell of a review...  Damn!!!

Its outstanding... thats so so much... πŸ˜³πŸ‘

You should call your reviews 
Feminists vs Fangirl-The Eternal battle
Outstanding!!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Am I supposed to sleep or glare at my screen some more expecting an update
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nividances

NH8

Hari Prasad makes a return! πŸ˜›
R&B's jaw clenched.  Me likey this possessive side. Even if he doesn't blatantly show it with the song/dance/romantic dinner date like a typical hindi movie wala hero, he undeniably cares for her...in this way he is very true to real life. πŸ˜ƒ He didn't blow her cover either...that makes automatically think about the payment he will vasooli from her later. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

"Lady of the house" title from Ranjan. Awww β€οΈ
"We care for the daughters' safety but they should do what they want for their happiness" πŸ‘ 
There are definitely FILs like this...one of my cousin's FIL has become more of a father in her life than my uncle ever was. She gets a lot more independence after marriage than she ever did while she was at home. Another testament to how this story blurs the line between fiction and reality.

The last exchange between Ranjan-R&B was sweet. He accepted his dad's decision by taking the guard, which shows that all is not lost between the father-son pair. They won't become the best of friends but there is hope for a platonic/less strained father-son relationship in the future.

He waited for the dinner to be over (smart dude) but he's going after her! R&B is off to Jaipur! YAY! πŸ˜ƒ 
I went to Jaipur this past summer on my India trip...so many happy memories  The bhukkad that I am, I most fondly remember all the different dhabas we stopped at and how yum the food was! πŸ˜†  They hafta hafta hafta stop somewhere along the way on their way back Nish (I'm already assuming that they will come back togetherπŸ˜‰)! It would be sinful to travel on the NH8 and NOT try dhaba food. πŸ˜ƒ

Yes we will make then stop at a dhaba
I have heard a lot about them as well
There are many many FILs that are encouraging and kind, mine was too... ALL THE time
His Dad senses a connection with his son, he wanted him to take a driver, paged the guy and made him take the bigger car since it was a out of state trip
They are all protective in their own ways, who says flawed men cannot be protective?
nividances thumbnail
Okay it's official Nisha...you are superwoman! πŸ‘
You posted the next update faster than I posted my backlog of comments (grr slow/glitchy IF πŸ˜‘)

Marigold & Mariott
"OH? So II had not only lied to her parents and Shravu she had also lied to Bally about him being in Paris. He turned his phone face down and stared out the window as if looking at the text would make him ignite it on fire or something"
This made me grin. It's II's payback to him for an entire week of ignoring her. He deserves it. 

"There were people every where... men women children.. sleeping on cots and beds on floors, the house was like a haveli"
What a descriptive image. πŸ‘
Brings me back to every winter wedding I have attended in my hometown (not that I have been to a lot but enough that I know EXACTLY what you are talking about and describing). πŸ˜Š Itni sardi hoti hai ki kahin bhi free space aur kambal mile toh bas ghus jao πŸ€£

"UNBELIEVABLE! R&B thought, she had gone of to her boss's wife's brother's in laws?" πŸ€£
Aisa totally hota hai! Back in my childhood I had the same reaction as R&B when going to my chachi's colleague's daughter's wedding, so I can totally relate. But yes, aisa sach mein hota hai. πŸ˜ƒ

And the ladies ka ghungat karna in front of Baldev. Oh the nostalgia...yeh pura update tumne pura mere dimag mein ghuske likha kya??? πŸ˜• I now understand how other people have commented with their own stories relating to previous SoSy chapters. 

"She was curled up under random blankets... bright colored satin edged, poor quality with huge geometric prints and flowers in the most hideous color combinations"
Whenever there is a big event at someone's house, they borrow the entire village's blankets and bed sheets. Every color, pattern, size, you name it...har tarah ka ajeeb kambal dekhne ko milta hai aise maukon pe πŸ˜†

Mangetar se husband? Nice one Bally! πŸ˜‰

Last part again...you made me grin ear to ear. You manage to conclude every single one of your chapters so amazingly! Loved it Nisha! πŸ˜ƒ 

Just one more chapter left to catch up with. πŸ˜Š
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nividances

Okay it's official Nisha...you are superwoman! πŸ‘

You posted the next update faster than I posted my backlog of comments (grr slow/glitchy IF πŸ˜‘)

Marigold & Mariott
"OH? So II had not only lied to her parents and Shravu she had also lied to Bally about him being in Paris. He turned his phone face down and stared out the window as if looking at the text would make him ignite it on fire or something"
This made me grin. It's II's payback to him for an entire week of ignoring her. He deserves it. 

"There were people every where... men women children.. sleeping on cots and beds on floors, the house was like a haveli"
What a descriptive image. πŸ‘
Brings me back to every winter wedding I have attended in my hometown (not that I have been to a lot but enough that I know EXACTLY what you are talking about and describing). πŸ˜Š Itni sardi hoti hai ki kahin bhi free space aur kambal mile toh bas ghus jao πŸ€£

"UNBELIEVABLE! R&B thought, she had gone of to her boss's wife's brother's in laws?" πŸ€£
Aisa totally hota hai! Back in my childhood I had the same reaction as R&B when going to my chachi's colleague's daughter's wedding, so I can totally relate. But yes, aisa sach mein hota hai. πŸ˜ƒ

And the ladies ka ghungat karna in front of Baldev. Oh the nostalgia...yeh pura update tumne pura mere dimag mein ghuske likha kya??? πŸ˜• I now understand how other people have commented with their own stories relating to previous SoSy chapters. 

"She was curled up under random blankets... bright colored satin edged, poor quality with huge geometric prints and flowers in the most hideous color combinations"
Whenever there is a big event at someone's house, they borrow the entire village's blankets and bed sheets. Every color, pattern, size, you name it...har tarah ka ajeeb kambal dekhne ko milta hai aise maukon pe πŸ˜†

Mangetar se husband? Nice one Bally! πŸ˜‰

Last part again...you made me grin ear to ear. You manage to conclude every single one of your chapters so amazingly! Loved it Nisha! πŸ˜ƒ 

Just one more chapter left to catch up with. πŸ˜Š

Nivi

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU😳

Agar koi tumhaari tarah MEHSOOS karke padhe aur apni puraani yaadein taaza kare is kahani ke zariye... to LIKHNE ka maza mera DUGNAA
Dugna nahi tigunaa
ya Chauguna
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Like she is a kidnap victim and Baldev is a kidnapper asking for money in exchangeπŸ˜† since ladki de di maal pahunch jaana chahiye is like "gimme the moolah"

πŸ˜†cute
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

DAMNNN!!πŸ‘
DAMNN!!
THATS one hell of a review...  Damn!!!

Its outstanding... thats so so much... πŸ˜³πŸ‘

You should call your reviews 
Feminists vs Fangirl-The Eternal battle
Outstanding!!

arya totally loved your review... man we have a writer and a reviewer in this thread , of course didnt forget Nivi
nividances thumbnail
"Shut Up!!" in Tamil
Awww 
Turning on the fan and troubling her so she would get out of bed to go with him. Rakshasan and his rakshas ways but totally loved it. πŸ˜ƒ

"Ab maine ladki de di maal subah tak pahuncha de bhidu" πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

My heart goes out for poor II! She's feeling so neglected that she had to come all the way out to Jaipur to get the family waala feel. 
But R&B made me melt...II must already be a puddle. πŸ˜›
Nice nice nice!

Chalo finally done with my marathon commenting session...now I must go back and hit the books. πŸ˜­
See you later Nisha! Can I expect another update to finish off this Sunday? πŸ˜Š