Software Symph 4--Walking to Ranthambore on 146 - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago

Soaps & Stars
Part 136?

She called Bally after dinner on Sunday night, "Busy ho aap?" she asked politely😃
"waah Iyer aaj kya baat hai, itni adab?" he laughed😆
"Soye to nahi they?"😭
"Nahi yaar, Suman ke saath recorded Saas Bahu show dekh raha tha. I mean yaar... kaise kahoon..."🤣
II laughed out loud...
"Kaun sa waala?"
"Milo Monday ko batata hoon" deeply troubled😡
"Bally" Ii began
"Yes kiddo"
" I AM ENGAGED"☺️
" oh teri!" "Kaun hai?"😲
"R&B" she said softly, barely audible😳
"KYA BAAT KAR RAHI HAI" he shouted😲
Suman shushed him... "Sorry yaar, ruk, doosre kamre mein"
"Iyers mein break up aise hota hai? Sagai karke?" he asked😆
"Bally" II laughed😕
"Nahi, batao, hafta pehle, baap jaata hai, family mana kar deti hai, uske agle hafte sagai? Iyers mein tum log "NO" badi ajeeb tareeqe se bolte ho yaar"🤣

"Bally"😭
"Toone propose kiya, usne?"😈
"Ummm... usne... Saturday ko shaam ko" II said😳
"Minute aur second bhi bata de zara"😆
"6 49 PM? 38 seconds?" Ii giggled😉
"Great news BTW... ab kya plan hai kiddo, naukri etc karni hai ya khanadani pasa Emporio Mall mein kharchna hai?' Bally asked😃
"Former"😛
"Good, kyon ki latter tujhe main karne bhi nahi deta"👏
She smiled knowingly... she knew he expected way more from her..
"Shaadi kab hai?"😃
"Family has not agreed... Appa has completely not.." II said somberly
"Hmmm"
"I dont know if he will even" Ii said😭
"Phir toone kya socha?"😲
"I dont know" she said deeply, worried😭
"Uski family maan gayi? Haan why not, nahi... what is there to hate?" Bally was thinking aloud👏
"thanks"😳
"arey nahi... us high society mein teri tarah unko kidhar milegi?" Bally said firmly👏
"Thanks"
"Bandey ki girlfriend ka kya chakkar hai?"🤢
"I think she was an ex... he is no longer she is no longer... I mean"😳
"Sincerely bola woh?" Bally was suspicious😡
"He did"😳
"I think the guy's OK" Bally said thoughtfully "Opinionated hai, dogmatic hai, but I think he is smart" "Kidhar ka hai toone kaha?"👏
"CMU" she said👏
"Dekh, ab kisi ko bhi nahi lenge CMU mein usme koi to baat hogi" Bally made a case👏
"Baap ka soch raha hoon yaar" Bally looked worried😡
"He seems nice" Ii said😭
"Yahi baat us admin ne bhi boli hogi maloom?" Bally said, sick😡
II cringed
"usne tere saath kuch aisa waisa nahi kiya na?" Bally asked in a very protective way😡
"No bally, nahi... nahi... no please" II refuted😭🤢
"I am sorry... I am sorry kiddo" Bally was apologetic
"Appa wont agree" she repeated😭
"shaadi kab ki hai?"
"Two weeks? he said" II chewed the words painfully😲
"DO HAFTE? BHAAGKE KAR RAHE HO KYA SHAADI? DO HAFTE?" Bally screeched😲😆
"He has to go to Paris on 22nd ya kuch"😳
"SHITTT Iyer" "Do hafte?" Bally sounded dumbfounded
"Ek to tera banda kuch kehta nahi, phir seedhe 15 din mein shaadi?"😆
Ii laughed nervously
"Bache bhi soch liye hongey usne?" he mocked in thick UP accent🤣
"Teen" she said
"Oh teri!... oh teri!!! Hes HARD to figure out kiddo" Bally said in AWE, COMPLETE AWE😆
"Hmm" Ii said
"Tu to chup nahi hoti, woh bolta nahi"
"I know riight" Ii giggled
"Kapde dhang ke pehankar aaya ya nahi?"🤣
She laughed out loud again, "navy suit and tie" she said
"Sahiii" Bally smiled
"What should I do at work tomorrow?" she asked

"Bande ne propose kya kiya madam sab kuch bhool gayi. Ab tere jaise logon par hi yeh saas bahu shows banaate hain." Bally mocked
"How mean, kaam ka nahi pooch rahi... I am asking team ko kya kahoon? I have the ring on" II sounded distressed
"Hmmm.. keh de, I cant talk about it right now?' Bally offered😃
"Hmmm"
"Ya medical shop mein ruk kar hafte ke liye crepe bandage pehan le, jab tak sort out nahi ho jaata?" he offered😃
"Oh?"
"Agar Appa nahi maaney to?" he asked😲
"I dont know"😭
"Can u imagine life without him?" he asked DIRECTLY😃
"Nahi" she said firmly😳
"Phir to bus theek hai... chilll Iyer"👏👏
She smiled

"Main jaaoon ab, ek darwaaze ke peechhe khare khare sun rahi thi, woh to ab tak chali gayi hogi, jiski lagaane waali thi uski lagi ya nahi mujhe maloom karna hai"🤣
"Niice" she said😆
"Main Suman ko kehta hoon WIG lagaakar so, utaar deti hai"😆
II began laughing

"Kal batata hoon kya hua... I JUST HOPE THEY SAY ILU THIS WEEK YAARRR yeh wait mujhse bardasht nahi hota" he gushed😳
She laughed uncontrollably🤣

~~~~~~~

Amma came by after 11:30, unable to sleep sat down... "Toonagleya?" she asked Amma
"No not sleepy da" Amma said
She moved so Amma could lay by her
Amma did
"Appa is still upset?"
"Hmmm kanna, they are VERY NICE PEOPLE, I MEAN namba relatives la yaarum ille apdi... none in our relatives" Amma said firmly
Ii smiled
"Such warmth, affection, graciousness" Amma gushed
"Hmmm, Sam is nice ma"
"Appa daan innum kovama irukka, he is still as upset as he was"
"Nee?" "you?' asked II
"Ummm.. seri vidu" Amma skirted it cleverly "Lets not talk about it
II closed her eyes and worried...
"Ana manushar, na paiyan kalyanatha kooda miss panna ready sollittaar, he is even willing to not attend the wedding, the senior I mean" Amma said
Ayyyoyyo" II said opening her eyes in shock, her hand flying to her mouth
"Amaam" Amma said troubled
"Ayyyoyyo"Ii repeated
"Paavam Sam was not there, ethana kashtama irundu irukumo illena, wonder how sad she would have been Sam was not around when he said that"
"Hmmm" II teared up...
"Vera paiyan paathom na pannipeya Will u marry if we find another boy?" DIRECT
"Amma... epdi mudiyum... naa avana... HOW CAN I MA, I... (like? love? adore? obsess? hunger? need? want? crave? require?) him" 
she said trembling, not saying the key words
"Appa othukka maatala. Appa wont agree" Amma said
II sat up... and looke at her Mom... 
SO AMMA IS OK? AMMA REAY AA? AMMA THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU🤗❤️

"Ishita we did not expect this from you" Amma was stern
"I know Ma, I didnt either" she said guilty
"They are way out of league, they fed us in ALL silverware, Sitaraman kooptrinda, was the cook, Uma seemandathula samachare Vasant Vihar cook" Amma said in awe
"Ayyyoyo" "Nejama va?" "seriously?"
"YA All IYER food. AND she gave me tamboolam. How can I doubt that sincereity?" At the same time there is no guarantee R&B is a good boy" Amma said bluntly
"Amma he is not bad... he is great"
"6 weeks work panni ivlav periya conclusion, such a big one?"
"amma u got less with Appa, u met him once and married him" II said
"True, but Thatha was not a womanizer" Amma said bitterly😡
II was completely quiet

"Here is what I can promise kanna, Sam wants your horoscope, I will send it to her tomorrow, nalla naala irukku (its an auspicious day) (Iyers follow a LOT of shastras, good days bad days good hour not so good hour)
"she has sent his, I am going to get it matched, from various people, just so that its not a false positive. IF THEY DONT MATCH the deal is off" FIRM AND CRISP😡

"IF they do?"😳 II asked in a whisper, her eyes filling up with tears
"Paapom" "Lets see" (Iyers use this term a lot)
Amma turned off the zero watt bulb, and shut her door and left the room

"

Congrats For The New Thread...👍🏼

oh it is going to be pathu kku pathu porutham ( 10/10 ) match for II and R&B!!! no doubt.. cause the stars aligned them the first time they met and now the horoscope will just confirm it.. my GUUUt feel.

oh Bally is back loved it.. and i liked that she couldnt be without him and amma & II convo was perfect but i doubt even if the horoscope doesnt match II will ever marry anyone else..
Some one please help me I need to get back to work 😆😆
Edited by Ranu1234 - 9 years ago
Happy to know amma is willing to match horoscopes atleast..
Appa.. Pls stop being grumpy..
Baldev is back with a bang.. Lol.. He is such a great friend and a confidant.. Love him totally.. His convos are always hilarious wid II..
Amusing update Nisha!!
I should probabaly not ask u for more now.. Lol.. I know I wont get any, today being work day
I'm copy pasting my comment on the previous thread hereNisha that was BEAUTIFUL. I always wanted a Sam-r&b scene. I teared up in office. The entire scene was so well written, like a screenplay. It was amazing. 
You know I noticed one thing that after the proposal we know what everybody thinks from Sam to amma to appa vandu, even r&b but we didn't get much about II whose reactions and introspection are what we typically get. Do you have something planned? 
CONGRATS for the new thread Nisha...👏👏
keep going...
Bally is so cute and easy to approach. I know someone who used to watch tv shows with his wife, quite unwillingly. I was once travelling with his wife and he called her to ask kumkum bhagya kaunse channel pe aata hai. Her first reaction was "pig" (read Hindi)😆
Partttaaayyy!!!
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Congrats on Thread 4, Nisha!

It's been an AMAZING journey so far (and I'm sure in the future too) every step (chapter) of the way.
I'm glad that I actually got to be a part of it... even if only as a reader (and a kind of crazy stalker too).
And. You're simply spectacular.

It's beautiful how you always manage to convey such intense emotions without overt-emotional sequences or verbal disclosure. So close to how it actually is in real life.

Bally, in Soaps & Stars, reminds of Dad.
Namma aatila, Ammavum naanum jaasti TV soaps ippo paakiradda ille... (At our house, Amma & I don't watch too many TV shows now)
Aana (but), Dad still follows all the shows that Ma & I used to watch earlier 😆

Amma's agreement was in the works for the last 3-4 chapters... In all those subtle questions and reactions of hers... And today, it almost came out in words without actually doing so.

I'm going to have to buy a thesaurus to find words to describe your writing.
Till then, you'll have to make do with the same word time & again.
Beautiful.

Edited by Arya1991 - 9 years ago
Okay, Nisha, question for you, II said she can't imagine her life without him. Now if their horoscopes were not to match, what would she do? (If you're planning to do that, you don't have to answer, I'll just read it in the updates. But if you're planning for their horoscopes to match, then I'd like to know.)
According to me II and R&B are bonded and United by destiny.. Two different ppl in every respect.. Background.. Nature just everything.. Destiny blended them together in a unique way.. So horoscopes shall match also.. Even if not destiny will blow the wind right way