Renowned actress Zeenat Aman delighted her fans with picturesque moments during the monsoon, as she embraced the rainy season's charm. Taking to her Instagram on a delightful Tuesday, she not only shared her serene photos but also took the opportunity to set some ground rules for engagement on the social media platform.
Zeenat emphasized the importance of maintaining a positive and respectful atmosphere in the comments section, urging her followers to refrain from abusive language, heated arguments, and unnecessary competition among women. The snapshots captured her beaming smile and graceful poses amidst the lush greenery, wearing a raincoat and a lovely green skirt. Her caption read,ALSO READ: Zeenat Aman reflects on sensational tabloid headlines in the past
"Frolicking in the rain, and thinking about us! If we are to continue this relationship on Instagram, then I must lay bare my rules of engagement. I’ve learnt that every healthy relationship requires boundaries and here are mine:
* Thou shall not spew abuses, be rude or gossip in the comments or messages.
* Thou shall not pit women against one another. It is no compliment to me if it involves tearing down someone else.
* Thou shall refrain from spam and forwards. These are a recipe for “instant-block”.
* Thou shall not tag me in irrelevant, unrelated and unsolicited stories or posts. It is a most annoying habit that doesn’t do you any favours.
* Thou shall not have inane and heated arguments on my page. You come across as utterly foolish when you do.
* Thou shall quote me truly, without twisting my words. I’m looking at you, online portals that don’t even copy-paste my captions correctly.
Differing opinions, personal stories, respectful comments and questions are very welcome! However I just do not have the patience for trolls and am quite trigger-happy when it comes to the “block” button.
I know that many people struggle with social media, and that the Internet can be a place of venom, comparison, controversy and obsessive scrolling. I do not wish to venture down that road nor send you there, so pay heed to my commandments! We’ll be happier together if you do.
That’s it for today’s lunchtime lecture. Now tell me, are there any online hygiene and etiquette tips that you follow?"
Zeenat Aman continues to attract the attention of her followers with her delightful posts and fans await what's next in store from them from the veteran actress.ALSO READ: Zeenat Aman takes a trip down the memory lane: Her first day on a 1970s film set