Love to party? Check out Anuradha Ramam's latest offering masterpieces "unconventional party collection".
Every piece is made according to the taste and requirement of a self assertive woman, who wants to explore and experiment with fashion.
The designs have the confluence of fusion clothing that has a distinctive flavour. Most of the dresses and gowns in the collection are designed to make the wearer look slimmer and taller.
- One-shoulder dress: This dress is in hand block printed pure crepe. The asymmetric panels at right princes add interest to basic knee length fit and flare silhouette of the dress.
The dress is perfect for a brunch party or an evening affair. To add colour you can team it with a turquoise blue watch and chunky earrings along with a long chain and a turquoise pendant.
- Black and white mangalgiri gown: This dress is designed to make one look taller and slimmer. The hand block printed panels and pace in a way, which make one look slimmer and the lengthwise styling makes the wearer taller. The yellow piping on the neck and hem add interest and color to the dress.
- Black flare gown: This dress shows the beauty of Indian handicrafts. It has a kantha yoke attached to body with a hand-aari embroidered mirror lace. The white mulmul hand block printed fabric adds interest to the dress. This dress makes one look slimmer because of the flared silhouette in black colour.
- Black and white stripes: This Ikat and Mangalgiri dress is specially designed to make the wearer look slim. The black panels from the princess make one look thinner cutting down the sides. The hem is made hand woven Ikat in black and white stripes.
- Asymmetric hem dress: This black and white Mangalgiri dress with an asymmetric hem is a perfect beach wear dress. The red piping and buttons give a nice quirky accent to the dress. The black panels on the side make the wearer look slimmer cutting down the sides. Wear it with big jhumka earrings and a chunky bracelet. Complete the look with wedges and a beach bag.
The price range starts from Rs.5,200 and the collection is available at the store in Meherchand Market, Lodhi Road here.