- Considered as one of Bollywood's underrated actors, this article celebrated the birthday of actor that falls on March 24th.
- This article reviewed the music of a movie that released on April 4th starring a "student".
- This article is so green that we had to dash out our red glasses to view this article properly. It is a fashion piece that explores actresses garbed in green.
- A new venture by the BollyCurry team, this article explores a speculated couple who starred in one of the top ten movies of 2013.
- This article talks about some very interesting comedic pairings and is part one of a two part series.
- The new trend of encapsulating Gujarati lyrics in songs is explored in this article.
- Another fashion article, this one fully represents Holi featuring actresses in multi-coloured outfits.
- This article reviewed Farah Khan's directorial debut.
- Appearing as a supervillain and then as a normal, sweet-girl-next-door in two separate superhits, this article celebrated her birthday on March 23rd.
- This Yo Mr. DJ article featured quite an interesting article that brings together different generations of singers.
- This article goes into detail on a particular fashion diva as she went around promoting her much-hyped movie. Though the movie didn't do well, the Fashion Police didn't find any flaws in her.
Another BollyCurry regular, this article looked into the life of one of the biggest stars of Bollywood fondly known as Big B.
Editor(s): Alina S. and Jenifer Y.
Graphics: Shikha A.