We have a listicle of our choicest of celebrities who turned many heads as showstoppers at the recent LFW Winter/Festive 2016.
1. Among fashion lovers, post Carol Gracias, it was the very pregnant Kareena Kapoor Khan who drew the most attention, when she decided to sashay along with a baby bump on the ramp of Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2016.
Bebo wrapped up the event by being a true show stopper for the much celebrated designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee. Kareena looked gorgeous in an intricately embroidered kurti, glittering net lehenga and a maang-tikka.
2. Bebo's demure big sister, Lolo, turned heads as the showstopper for the designer Architha Narayanam on day-5 of LFW Winter Festive.
She dazzled in a flared reddish ochre color asymmetrical outfit, open hair and long gold earrings to compliment the outfit.
3. Another Kapoor to walk the ramp was Ranbir. Ranbir culminated Kunal Rawal's men's wear show in a textured wine colour bundi and a chocolate brown textured kurta topped over slim fit bottoms.
Ranbir looked neat sans his facial hair and also in high spirits as the show stopper.
4. For Tarun Tahiliani's opening show at the LFW W/F 2016, Kangana Ranaut not only posed for the shutterbugs but also for few selfies in a fringed hem earthy red color jacket and satin flared skirt.
Her smoking hot neckline was adorned with this season's favourite black choker.
5. On the first day of LFW W/F 2016, Arjun Kapoor gallantly marched the runway in black leather jacket, steel grey button-down kurta and aviators.
He looked dapper and suave for designer Sahil Aneja.
6. On the eve of day 4, Malaika Arora Khan chose to turn the girls green with her envy-inducing black cut-out dress for Shantanu and Nikhil's women's collection.
While the bearded Riteish Deshmukh added much drama to the runway by striding in black jutees, a black turban and a textured jacket over an asymmetrical flared kurta for Shantanu and Nikhil's men's line.
7. On day 4, like a true diva Jacqueline sashayed the ramp for the noted designer Ashish N Soni.
She sported voluminous hair on a figure hugging textured dress and classic black pumps. This wasn't the first time Jacky was walking the ramp of LFW W/F 2016.
Just the night before she was glinting in a Rajesh Pratap Singh all gold ensemble as a showstopper.
8. Prachi Desai gorgeously sashayed down the runway to open the show of the designer duo Sonam and Paras Modi in a charcoal black lehenga-choli.
Prachi's embroidered lehenga was paired with an interesting cold-shouldered choli that was attached with very dramatic caped sleeves. Her bobbed hair and makeup added the much deserved old-world charm to the outfit.
9. Shraddha and Sushant turned showstoppers for Bollywood's dearest designer Manish Malhotra.
Shraddha donned a net see-through blouse with colourful embroidery just at the right places paired with a voluptuous skirt.
While Sushant looked very dapper in the traditional outfit.
10. At the recently concluded fashion week, Bong babe Bipasha, walked for the designer Sanjukta Dutta in a traditional ivory and red Mekhela Chador which is a 2-piece saree with the a draped skirt and a pallu as in dupatta separate.
Her show stopper outfit was decorated using beautiful golden motifs depicting the life of Assam. Bips finished her look with her favourite huge round bindi on her forehead.
11. No matter where she is and what she is wearing, Shilpa Shetty is always a showstopper.
She walked Anushree Reddy's runway in a huge pink skirt and a sizzling hot choli.
Wow these stars shinned bright for sure. Comment and let us know who were your favorites on the ramp!