If you're still racking your brains over where to treat your beloved on Valentine's Day Saturday, try making her feel special with a culinary treat at home.
The rush on Valentine's Day makes it difficult sometimes to get table reservations, and the wait for your table and your food may be too long and thus spoil the fun. So, to avoid that and to add an extra special touch to your celebrations, try combining the joy of eating at home and craft a stylish meal for your lady-love.
Here's a sweet and 'saltychocolicious' recipe that can be prepared within minutes, as suggested by McCain Foods Kitchen
9 MM Fries - 150 gms
Honey - 1 tbsp
Chocolate Syrup - 1 tbsp
Strawberry Syrup - 1 tsp
Maple Syrup - 1 tsp
Roasted Almond - 1 tbsp
Roasted Cashew - 1 tbsp
Dates - 1 tbsp
Sugar Strands - 1 tsp
Gems - 6-8 nos
Cornflour - 1 tbsp
Water - 2 tbsp
* Make a thin batter of cornflour and water.
* Coat fries with the batter and deep fry at 175C for 3 minutes till golden
* In a pan, heat honey, add a pinch of cinnamon powder and toss the fries in it till evenly coated
* Sprinkle some dry fruits and toss
* Place on a serving dish and top with the remaining dry fruits
* Pour chocolate syrup on the fries, spreading evenly
* Top it with strawberry and maple syrup
* Sprinkle sugar strands and gems on top