When you step out to let your hair down, look as stunning as the 1940's stars. Prepare your skin and then go for make-up, says an expert.
Steven Mick, international creative director, Blliis by Ravissant Spa and Salon, doles out few tips:
* Start with the basin skin care - cleansing, toning and moisturising.
* Use sunscreen in winter also.
* Apply only water-based foundation.
* Use loose powder to fix the foundation.
* Apply eye shadow which should include light creamy colour and a light rose shade.
* Finish eye make-up with eye liner giving the 1940's look.