As Aditi Rao Hydari turns a year old today, we cannot help but notice her remarkable and elegant personal style. Whether she is wearing a Eliya The Label bodycon dress to a style awards gala in Mumbai or a Sabyasachi sheer embroidered dress to the Cannes Film Festival, Aditi Rao Hydari proves that black really is the new black. She even slipped into a W for Woman Insta saree dress with gold details for an Instagram post to usher in the festive season in India, making it amply clear that she is sticking to the black outfit programme for now. In honor of her birthday, we visit her top five fashion moments this year:
1. On the eve of Diwali, she wowed in a Manish Malhotra ebony silk sharara set with hand embroidered with vintage zari and flower scenic motifs. She accessorised her look with statement earrings and looked ethereal.
2. She is not the one to play safe. She wowed everyone with a vintage Raw Mango saree at an event for Amazon Prime Video. Keeping her making minimal, she let her saree do the talking and her choker necklace accentuated her entire look.
3. She slayed in a black bodycon dress from Eliya The Label to a style awards in the city. With a corset touch at the upper hem, the whole fit of the dress was perfectly suiting her hourglass body. She went for a nude makeup look and accessorised her face with small silver earrings.
4. She stunned in a sheer embroidered Sabyasachi dress at the Cannes Film Festival. With a bandanna on her head, she gave an indo-western touch to her look and her bindi actually helped it elevate. She also wore jewellery along with the attire.
5. She was seen taking a tour of the charming stone streets at Cannes in a little black dress with the shortest hem she has ever worn. The dress perfect fit the definition of a LBD and Aditi slayed jn the cute yet elegant outfit.