The Kapoor family was struck with a major blow after Randhir Kapoor along with his staff was diagnosed with Coronavirus on April 29. The actor had been admitted to the Kokilaben Ambani Hospital, now a recent ETimes report split an update about the actor’s health.
Now, Randhir in a recent interaction, the Housefull 2 actor shared, "I am back home. I am feeling absolutely fine".
The recent report also mentioned that the senior actor cannot meet anyone, including wife Babita, daughters Karisma and Kareena, son-in-law Saif Ali Khan, for a few days.
"I have been advised to keep away. It's just a matter of some more time before I will meet people," he reassured, adding, "I thank the hospital's staff. They were simply fantastic. They looked after me very well".
The 74-year-old actor had complained of shivering before testing positive for Covid-19. "I didn't need oxygen support. I did not feel breathless at any point. God has been kind," Randhir Kapoor told ETimes.
As reported earlier, Randhir had said that he was okay and does not need ICU or oxygen support.
The Housefull 2 actor on Thursday evening said that he was okay and does not need ICU or oxygen support. The senior actor-director reportedly underwent the COVID test after he felt some shivering.