1. Hum Paanch - Beti count: 5 (Kavita Rathod/Ritu Deepak/Neelam Sagar as Meenakshi Mathur, Amita Nangia/Vidya Balan/Sujata Sanghamitra as Radhika Mathur, Rakhee Tandon as Sweety Mathur, Bhairavi Raichura as Kajal Mathur, Priyanka Mehra/Aishwarya Duggal/Anna Khan as Chhoti)
Courtesy : <img src="images/uploads/C17_Hum_Paanch_Old_listing_574x358.jpg" border="">
This show told the story of Anand Mathur who is an honest man and is always stuck in problems that arise because of his five daughters. But this show was hilarious and is one of the best TV shows ever created!
2. Amanat - Beti count: 7 (Pooja Madaan as Santosh, Gracy Singh as Dinky, Smita Bansal as Dr. Bala, Gayatri Zariwala as Guddi, Ritu Kambow as Bunty, Munni, and Totey)
Courtesy : <img src="images/uploads/258_Large.jpg" border="" width="767">
This show was the story of Santosh, Dinky, Bala, Guddi, Bunty, Munni, and Totey. They are daughters of Lahori Ram who is a middle class traditional man. Imagine having six sisters! It would be epic and scary at the same time!
3. Kahiin To Hoga - Beti count: 5 (Aamna Shariff as Kashish Sinha, Poonam Joshi/Vaani Sharma as Mahek Sinha, Mitra Joshi/Surveen Chawla as Charu Sinha, Ashlesha Savant/Preeti Puri Choudhary as Mouli Sinha and Kusumit Sana/Krishna Kohli/Kirti Gaikwad as Kanan Sinha)
Courtesy : <img src="images/uploads/kahin_to_hoga_R.jpg" border="">
This is a story about how four sisters help Kashish(the 5th one) solve her troubled relationship with Sujal. In my entire life I have never seen such helpful siblings!
4. Betiyaan Apni Yaa... Paraaya Dhan! - Beti count: 6
Courtesy : <img src="images/uploads/betiyaan_apni_ya.jpg" border="" width="600">
Targeting the issue of girls being a burden and boys being a blessing, this show was an innovative concept. It created a social awareness and was a successful show.
5. Kasamh Se - Beti count: 3
Courtesy : <img src="images/uploads/Z23_Kasamh-se.JPG" border="" width="600">
This serial shows the close bond between sisters and how strong it is. It also shows how one decision can change many people's lives. One of the most stereotypical shows ever!
6. Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi - Beti count: 3
Courtesy : <img src="images/uploads/radha_ki_betiyaaan.jpg" border="" width="767">
This show was another successful one that came out of Tellywood. We are not sure whether Radha's daughters made it big or not!
7. Ek Rishta Aisa Bhi - Beti count: 6
Courtesy : <img src="images/uploads/E2Z_Ek-Rishta-Aisa-Bhi-Sony-PAL.jpg" border="" width="600">
In a story of ever changing and evolved relationships, Raghav Roy, a very young man takes upon the responsibility of his five sisters-in-law after the death of his wife. Good luck with that bro!
8. Shastri Sisters - Beti count: 4
Courtesy : <img src="images/uploads/shastri_sisters_Large.jpg" border="" width="767">
The story of four sisters who came to Delhi as their father is transferred. The show focuses on the twists and turns that happen in the life of these sisters. Some of them are really out of this world!
9. Tere Sheher Mein - Beti count: 3
Courtesy : <img src="images/uploads/tere_seher_me.jpg" border="" width="767">
In this show the sisters are fighting against the autocracies of the society. The title of this show should have been Teen Tigada, Kaam Bigada!'
10. Dilli Wali Thakur Gurls - Beti count: 5
Courtesy : <img src="images/uploads/Dilli_Wali_Thakur_Gurls.jpg" border="" width="767">
This show is the newest entry in this category. It revolves around the lives of five siblings who are totally different from each other and how they try to uplift themselves and lead a happy life. Unlike other shows this show has the ability to attract the audience as it is something different and has a beautiful cast.
Thank God dowry is crime! Or else the families of these sisters would have gone bankrupt! Never pick more fruits than what you can carry!