Barfi Devi reveals Manjari’s identity to Rajvardhan 9 Aug precap/bts - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mehraan

The characters being whitewashed as if Surf excel n Tide se dhulke  saaf chamakdaar…😔 .My God … AHs n Hoodas ko dekar bahut chidd horahi  hai especially not even 1 person in AH mansion can be redeemed now… All r gone case…n i dnt want to talk abt MH… 😵 Shes one faaltu ka character to exist on itv !!!

I also want to know ki kaunsa itna mehnga detergent use kartehai ki itna sab karke v sare gandagi dhul jaate hai.

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mehraan

The characters being whitewashed as if Surf excel n Tide se dhulke  saaf chamakdaar…😔 .My God … AHs n Hoodas ko dekar bahut chidd horahi  hai especially not even 1 person in AH mansion can be redeemed now… All r gone case…n i dnt want to talk abt MH… 😵 Shes one faaltu ka character to exist on itv !!!

you are absolutely right… Meet Hooda was the character which attracted me to this show .. then Meet Ahlawat is the reason I stayed and joined the forum…. but then he was spoiled and later on now I call Meet Hooda as doormat hooda … she always used to endure everything that Babita and Masoom throws at her … but uski b 1 limit hoti ti … remember when Masoom said something about her parents… the way she used to teply back … is bar Barfi devi said something on similar lines about her parents and she said nothing that’s what irked me most ….  she called her nachne wali, bhade ki lugaai, gareeb, bhikari … mtlb is level ki to Babita ne b insult ni ki uski …  usse mje double chid ho chuki h… I skip her scenes if she is all alone or with Manushi … I watch only scenes which has either Hoshiyar or popat fai (if comical) or Meet Ahlawat so far … because abhi inse chid ni hui h  .. but ab mje Meets ka romance b boring lgta h .. to kya kre insan … 

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

I also want to know ki kaunsa itna mehnga detergent use kartehai ki itna sab karke v sare gandagi dhul jaate hai.

Yaar tum Mujhe bahut hasati ho😆… They also  use Clorox Bleach😆… Yaha ka sabse acha bleach hai 😆!!!! …. Cmon if thy r grey, i cud understand… but thn thy r purely evil!!!

Jugnu21 thumbnail

jiggy ye wala dekho .. isme all logs are huddled up … kya  whi lg ra h ? the burning altar…? 

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepub972

i guess soo..in BK too FIL died soo might happen 

If it happens then this will be the ultimate height these makers reach.... The way they decide to pick up stuff from the original is ridiculous.... 

Waise I dont think he will die .... but will hv to see.... 

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Detergent mehenga wala nahi hai....dher sara  bleach use kiya hai ... bleach sasta hai 😆

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

If it happens then this will be the ultimate height these makers reach.... The way they decide to pick up stuff from the original is ridiculous.... 

Waise I dont think he will die .... but will hv to see.... 

I don’t want him to die … warna akal kon dega time to time in be akal ahlawats ko …. or Babita makeup kaise kregi chudail wala….  🤣 

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

I don’t want him to die … warna akal kon dega time to time in be akal ahlawats ko …. or Babita makeup kaise kregi chudail wala….  🤣 

Nikki pls check the 300 episode wala thread and proofread... maine About aur cast ke liye likha hai...