Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Jiggy... all these threads with your edits I think also can be made forum global threads like the 300th episode thread. Dont you think? Like how other forums have creations gallery etc... 

Wo wala thread kaise bana diya GA thread? Was it done by Suta? 

yes she raised the request and it was transferred there …

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Have to say that Shagun has got a full spectrum of emotions and expressions to portray now.... he was doing very well and doing even better now. 

Anju did you notice … the only shot that I watched in yesterday’s episode was opening shot when she came calling him “sutli bomb” and he immediately turned and responded “haan bolo” … mtlb he is so accommodating for this new nickname… I was surprised and laughing at the same time … that was the only thing enjoyable in yesterday’s episode… of course I didn’t watch the rest of it … 

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

Anju did you notice … the only shot that I watched in yesterday’s episode was opening shot when she came calling him “sutli bomb” and he immediately turned and responded “haan bolo” … mtlb he is so accommodating for this new nickname… I was surprised and laughing at the same time … that was the only thing enjoyable in yesterday’s episode… of course I didn’t watch the rest of it … 

Ya noticed 😆... he responded to sutli bomb as if she is calling him dauduram 🤣

And then he thinks ye achha mauka hai Manjari ke saath romance karke dhokebaaz ko jalane ka 🤣... i dont know in what world these two are in... then in the end she starts her train saying bahut zaruri baat hai... and spends 5mins on how important it is instead of saying it straight  and he is okay okay bolo... she starts also with Isha just when Chachi comes 🤣 matlab itna easily the important talk gets cut .... and he is cool with it... like no doubt nothing 🤷‍♀️ 

I shutdown the video there ... 

Sutli bomb and dhokebaaz are the new Dauduram and Hathodi

Edited by Anjureads - 1 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail

Ya noticed 😆... he responded to sutli bomb as if she is calling him dauduram 🤣

And then he thinks ye achha mauka hai Manjari ke saath romance karke dhokebaaz ko jalane ka 🤣... i dont know in what world these two are in... then in the end she starts her train saying bahut zaruri baat hai... and spends 5mins on how important it is instead of saying it straight  and he is okay okay bolo... she starts also with Isha just when Chachi comes 🤣 matlab itna easily the important talk gets cut .... and he is cool with it... like no doubt nothing 🤷‍♀️ 

I shutdown the video there ... 

Sutli bomb and dhokebaaz are the new Dauduram and Hathodi

he doesn’t even call her hathodi anymore… its like the moment he accepted her as wife … he is no longer hathodi …. 🤣 only Dauduraam remains…