Originally posted by: Palak2812

Hii Guys 

I haven't been watching the show after that segment 

I just want to punch the punch the makers of the show for spoiling the show

True..they spoiled a beautiful plot and show..😡

Anjureads thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Monika is right 👍🤣🤣🤣. I want to see the expensive haveli burning 😆.

Sab khatam kar do🤣🤣🤣.

Om Shanti Om is a great idea.

Phir punar janam and badla🤣🤣

@bold: season 2 🤣 but nahiiiii chahiye...  sab khatam karne ka badhiya idea ke baad aise khatarnak ideas mat lekar aao 🙏🏻

Wo haveli jalne ki khabar Manushi ko milegi... tho jaha kahin bhi hai wahi shock mein dum tod degi ... waise usne bahut pehle bola thha pura parivar is a loser parivaar... kaise kaise drama chalte hai... 

Anjureads thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Hii Guys 

I haven't been watching the show after that segment 

I just want to punch the punch the makers of the show for spoiling the show

This thread is turning into a frustration thread🤣

All our sentiments are for seeing the makers suffer for their doing. Only problem is the actors will not get returns on their hard work and talent. 

Aaj trp aayegi na? Dekhte hain... 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

Consider it as a final post from me… because I think the show will end along with this track….given the writer has elongated this track and Isha in all probability will get married to Shanty… lets all put our wild thoughts how will the show end… not creating a poll but putting out a question…, Let me start with my theory: 

I feel Isha will get married to Shanty and Meets are clueless.,,, they will hide the truth from Babita and rest of the family to spare them pain and worry… Meet H will trespass Mamaji house in disguise to talk to Isha… and then  after few painful hits and misses .. she will get to know Abhay Mama and Ram chacha is involved….Ram is not the actual culprit but the framed one… she will prove it…

I think in the end episode…

Shanty may try to kill Meet H .. but falls to his own death … (making Isha free to marry Deep) … Abhay Mama after losing his only son confess to his crimes and desires to do penance in jail …. Ahlawats will apologize to Deep and get Isha married to Deep… in the same mandap, Babita apologizes to Meet H and request both of them to get married again as a token of her accepting their relationship… and that’s how the show will end with their marriage… (I would love to see her hair grown.. but mje ni lgta hmko milega… )  

what do you guys think? 

ohh my god … I didn’t realize half of my points are already done …. Isha Deep ki marriage pending h and Meets ki remarriage k b charche h … so kya meri prediction theek hone wali h ? 

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

ohh my god … I didn’t realize half of my points are already done …. Isha Deep ki marriage pending h and Meets ki remarriage k b charche h … so kya meri prediction theek hone wali h ? 

Yes I told long back that you are secret writer and hiding it from us 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Yes I told long back that you are secret writer and hiding it from us 

kaash aisa hota … pr ni h .. Babita Aunty… how are things ? … aisa kya bola apne Meetwa ko k wo itna gusse me bhre ghoom ra h … or apse b bat ni kr ra …

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

I think kheechenge jitna kheech sakte hai 🤪its this writers speciality too... 

Mama ne Meety par attack karwaya aur uski memory loss ho gaya tho? Kheecha jaa sakta hai na? Leap - long hair - phir se Meetwa Meety ka accident - phir se love story shuru - recreate all scenes from before .... socho socho ... ab typical itv jaa rhe hai tho ho bhi sakta hai na? 

Uske baad memory wapas aa jayegi and then maybe ending your way.

dekho Arpi secret writer ise kehte h … inko phle se pta ta they are going to recreate scenes after leap with long hair  … 🤣

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Ek haveli mai aag lagake sab ko urado. Phir story khatam🤣.

lo bhai aag b lgayi and udaya b .. lekin sirf Meet H ko … 🤣 or story b khatam ni hui … 

Anjureads thumbnail

lo bhai aag b lgayi and udaya b .. lekin sirf Meet H ko … 🤣 or story b khatam ni hui … 

Jo bhi ho.... now this post leap story does seem to be the last track of the show albeit an elongated one. Baaki trp ke hisaab se. 

Edited by Anjureads - 1 years ago