PreRish/KaRica AT #200|I Loved Her Against All Discouragement|

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

“I loved her against reason, 

against promise, against peace, 

against hope, against happiness, 

against all discouragement that could be.”

“What I need is the dandelion in the spring. The bright yellow that means rebirth instead of destruction. 

The promise that life can go on, no matter how bad our losses. 

That it can be good again.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG9E2mWZIlo&feature=youtu.be

VM by ilazyair 

DOUBLE CENTURY!

PreRish 2.0

This journey began with a picture and a precap.

It all began when the precap came out in the last week of June 2019 and excitement crept in from even the smallest corners because the reboot had finally arrived at its most anticipated turn.

Precap presented the master manipulator’s killing smirk with palpable traces of gorgeous heartlessness and a clueless damsel’s surprise.

We knew we are signing up for one hell of a ride.

This AT started with 6-8 members and now it’s home to 189 members. And I’m sure many are yet to come.

"SPECIAL THANKS TO CORE MEMBERS WHO HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE THE VERY BEGINNING" <3

The journey from the 100th AT hasn’t been one filled with roses. Within a week after the 100th AT celebrations, we got the news that KSG is quitting. That suddenly trashed all our hopes and expectations and many of us thought of quitting. However, after coping up with the shock and grief that the sudden exit brought, we collected and joined clues from both the show and the published articles and got enough hope to hold on.

The wait was enormously difficult due to truanting hopes and the lack of clarity. There were times when we didn’t know what we are even waiting for and pressing questions like will this wait ever end? Never left our psyche.

I’m grateful to our members who held on during those months of hopelessness and guided the fortunes of this AT that had nearly lost the reason of its existence.

We completed 75 ATs before the confirmation of his return came. This is no ordinary feat. CHEERS TO US!

Together we will complete 200 more!

"Though the show hasn’t fed us anything more than occasional crumbs to swoon over, and mostly bestowed us with pessimism,dissatisfaction,and annoyance, we have stuck together and held on with positivity and hope regardless of it all."

"No matter how much the inferior writing attempts to extinguish the essence we try hard to preserve, PreRish still rise as a writer’s most adored Muse and the manifestation of it can clearly be perceived in the volume of FF/OS/SS written upon the couple.

One loving glance from Mr Bajaj trumps gargantuan promos and makes us behold the immense potential this reincarnation of the timeless PRB love saga holds."

This AT made us sail through some of the most insufferable episodes and trashy cringefest stretched till eternity and our sane brains gawked at the absurdities and farcicalities it effortlessly served like everyday happenings.

Here we shared laughters, expressed exasperation and distress,cringed at forced scenes and plastic feelings, made delightful relations,gushed over the characters, felt excitement and dread alike, came up with judiciously crafted theories, made prophecies on BTS segments, revered as well as did literal murder of characters, and a lot more! 

Since inception this AT has been welcoming towards diverse views put forth by shippers, non-shippers, and neutrals. And that’s what makes it DIFFERENT.

Here Rishabh Bajaj and Prerna Sharma Bajaj amalgamated as PreRish...and we are yet to behold what future brings for them...and for us.

Here’s hoping that PRERISH 2.0 get consumed by the same mad, passionate,intense love that defined their predecessors over a decade ago.

LET’S WELCOME PRERISH 2.0 with the insane optimism that defines us.

A big thanks to all the members of this AT including the silent readers.

Come…join us in the celebration! 

#2020HamaraHai

“If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.”

DT Note: Edited back the removed word as the admin clarified in reports. 

Edited by BilliCat. - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail

.messages.

MishtiNew

First of all, congratulations to all the members of PreRish AT and Fandom for stepping in this milestone.

#200 AT... Our dream came true...

Next, thanks a lot everyone for everything. I joined here pretty late( read November) but got a lovely welcome from you all.

Love you all. We all were under heart-break but still you all have given me a lovely family, hands  to hold. 

We had many ups and downs but still managed to be here... Now, on this occasion, I just want to say...

Congratulations everyone for this milestone... We have a long path to cover!!! 

We have miles to go before we sleep!!!

Mishti here...

.Shiva.

A big big congratulations 🥳🥳🙏to everyone who made it possible to reach this far.  

the journey of 200th AT was like a roller coaster ride where we had many ups and downs, sad moments and some very happy moments. There were a lot of soul put into each AT of prerish. We started with few people then more people started to join and i had some best moments being part of this AT. Made some new friends also. Our AT is a emotional AT.... it’s where we call it Home where you feel positivity and freedom.  

I am glad I am part of this AT and very beholden that this AT was alive when there was very less hope. Endurance  pays off and here we are celebrating 200th AT of PreRish it’s a very very proud moments for all of us. Never give up is what I learned from this AT peoples. Thank you for making it possible for us to reach 200th AT everyone 🙏😎

Patience is virtue. Hope we reach many more 200th AT. 
Xoxo 🌺

Annu8193

Congratulations bhaiyo aur behno we have crossed 200 AT within a year it's a biggest biggest achievementsmiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley40smiley40....never thought at 100 AT  time Bajaj (ksg) exit news came so much disappointed that time phir 5 mahina baad #hamaraBajaj came back again with a bangsmiley41smiley41jiski ane ki koi umeed na thi...

#PreRish mile yah na mile unhone tahalka macha hi diya hai smiley42smiley41Bajaj ka khauf hi kafi hai smiley37smiley37thanks friends ish show ko ithna jhalene ke liye....

Prerna ji u look more hot when u re with bajaj 

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Baki apki jaisi apki icha hai smiley36

In last I will thanks all the members of this AT 

Mere ashoo ko jhelne ke liye smiley19smiley19 positivity dene ke liye...

Thank you munni ji for #2020hamarahai it totally came true 

Thank you ankie, oppo ,shruti ,mishti munni ji pavan ji nd RD ish AT ko zinda rakhne ke liye...

U guys are the jaaan of this AT....smiley32smiley32Enjoy smiley41

Love you all🤗🤗🤗🤗smiley43

Annu8193

Alexia_Wilson 

200th AT. Wow never thought we could come across such a huge number. But we did, with the hopes of his returns to hopes of the love of Prerish we did. This AT isn’t just a thread for Prerish fans. Its so much more than that. This AT is a family. Who laughed at his savage replies and dumbstruck faces of people; Who cried at the heart-breaking scene of jail? Who smiled with joy seeing Prerna’s hand on Rishabh’s. who was disappointed at Prerna’s insignificance towards RB. Who was shattered with the exodus of his. We couldn’t take the separation from him. It was a moment so dark but then new members came with a light and hopeful arc. We survived four months of torture seeing our favourite being so misunderstood and when he left, we survived without him with only a flicker of hope the letter hinting us that he will be back. And he being true to his words was back. The AT out of joy celebrated that day as a festival. This AT is truly and inspiration for sanguinity and faith. The members what should I say. We are totally diversified. Drama queen Oppo. Crying buckets of tears Anu and Mishti. Elitist and imperial Shruti. Optimistic Mi Amiga Munni. Savage RD. Sweet but feisty Aru. The best brother Pavan Da. The happiest Mayur. The sweet elder sister of all Ramya. Zoha the dearest, The Dabang Prerna of the AT Ankie. And a lot more people. Sanu. Kirti. Fitoori. Pooja. VM queen Riya. And the list goes on. But with even such differences we are together with only one man ruling our hearts Mr Rishabh Bajaj. This AT deserves a lot more. And we will get it. 

A hearty congratulations to everyone on coming up so far and yet being strong. We survived the trails of fire in his name as he was our hearts and minds’ heir. We won’t stop here instead this will only boast our positivity. 2 centuries and we still are going.

A small tribute from my side: 

We cried when winning her heart, he tried 

We stood by when he said her a good bye

We laughed at his utterly savage replies

Our heart broke at his silent lonely cries

But back he is with a jolt of happiness

And seeing him we lost our every sense

I may try concluding but it does not end

Because he is Rishabh who can never bend

Soanz.19

Congratulations to all of us for running this AT with so much of joshsmiley40smiley40 I joined in very late, around the 90th AT but was a silent reader right from the startsmiley36The best part about the people here is how you all kept this AT running on hope and positivity for those 5 months when RB wasn't here and our existence was questioned repeatedly. Congratulations to everyone, especially to some special members here Shruti, Ankie, Oppo, Munniji, Mishti, Sunnshine, Alexia, Pavan. I really enjoy interacting with you guys and let's keep up the hope for our RB dreams to be fulfilledsmiley36

esha143 

Firstly, a hearty and well deserved congratulations to all the members of our PreRish AT Family.... This milestone has been hard-earned....This AT has to cross so many hurdles and obstacles to get here today.... It weathered so many storms yet stood strong in the face of darkness....I'm proud that I can consider myself a part of this wonderful and motivating family.... I came back to IF after a long time just to search out for PreRish fan club and found this AT....I'm immeasurably happy to have found so many friends here.... Thank you for all the entertainment....The nok-jhoks.... The masti.... The dhania-pulaos.... The rants.... The gifs and edits and bts and VMs.... The nautankis..... The debates and discussions..... The tears and laughter..... The sadness and happiness and anger and frustration and desperation...... This AT from its inception has seen every possible emotion and it has become only strong with each one.... 

For me personally.... Shruthi has always been the central pillar of this AT.... There are no words to thank you for the work you do sweetheart.... You made this AT habitable and relatable.... You made this AT a family..... And for that my heart felt Thanks!! 

And the remaining four pillars when I came here were... Ankie.... Munni... RD and Shin..... Thank you for being the support this AT has been in need of... Always!! 

I want to Thank and Congratulate each and every old and new member of this AT for being a part here and sticking to this AT through thick and thin.... 

May our journey continue to be a long one....May we get many occasions to celebrate our togetherness like this.... 

Love to all!!! 🤗

Esha💕 

ilazyair

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG9E2mWZIlo&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-91BwJZPLg&feature=youtu.be

manzilmukul

Never thought the day would come in my life!  I would be so fond of KSG as Bajaj that it would make me land up in IF after a long hiatus. This AT has been special! Simply because of the amazing people I have met through it. Despite being separated by different time zones and geographical boundaries, we bonded over our common love for PreRish. Mostly great memories and banter, some extremely emotional outbursts-we’ve seen it all together! Congratulations to everyone who made this place alive. Much love-Piu

opsora2090

Many Many congosongo my dear IF family for The 200th AT.. my joys today knows no bound.. hayeee itni khushi ,itni khushi …Rule dia ap logone mereko , is sal ka pehla rona smiley19 

We  have come a long way despite all the restrictions and obstacles here ... smiley31

Mujhe aj bhi iyad hai 12 member thi hum jab iyea Prerish AT ki journey shuru ki thi , aur aj idhar ka member hai 150+ within only 3 months just becoz aplogoke sath aur peyar ke bajajse.. Thank you so much guys for everything  smiley27

This AT is a Stress buster for me. Mai koi bhi chis bhul sakti hu , lekin din mai ek bar idhar agar nei ati hu toh mere woh din acche nei hote..  smiley14

Thank you guys for accepting me with all of my nonsense jokes, humor , rumor , nautanki , my Kiran kher Gif and My #OpRish shipping. Yes i know #OpRish is the eternal couple. smiley42

Thank you always for pacifying me in my sad moments. I know sometimes I could not control  my PRB emotion , but u guys all handle me very maturely always through PM or post ..kitna samjhdar ho ap sab , mujhe gussa bhi hone nei deti ho  smiley7

U guys and This AT is my part of  my life now. Mai khudko shahed bhul sakti hu , but aplogoka peyar , iyea fun moments kabhi nei .  smiley15

I still remember our Those uncertain days post RB exit.. tab hum jo log the sath milke sare neg ko sportingly samhala, iyea AT ko inactive nei hone dia , Mere Prerish kay 10 bacche, Prerish ka chuha maharaj hamare kitne sath dia and Later Munnijan ka optimization brought a new kiran - #2020HamaraHai n Look hum pher ekbar sath sath hai . what a journey we have .Sochte hi mere delicate akhne bhar ati hai sochke.. aww. smiley16

Ishar mai  har ek member jinke sath mere ek din ke liye bhi interaction hui hai , sabse mai avari hu , mujhe , mere Oprish ko itni peyar dene ke liye. Hope kzk , prerish rahe iya na rahe, lekin hamare jo rishta idhar ban geyi hai IF pe, woh  jindegi bhar sath rahe…

But ha usss 5 maine mai jo AT pet hi use Kuch Special nam mai jarur lena chahungi smiley16

Anki – Thanks mere sar hamesha khane kay liye (ab toh mat kha be, ab bacha kuch nei),Thanks for being my crime partner jo actually mujhe real life mai bhi kabhi nei mili jo idhar IF pe terese mili , pata nei kaise , lekin mil geyi .. ughhhhhh. smiley24smiley36 chal nika jeyada tareef karlia. isse jeyada mujhse na hoga. smiley24

Kukku Kumari – Thanks mere sare weird wish puri karne kay liye, na chahte huye bhi lol, u know what I mean.n iss AT ka admin agar tu na hoti , I don’t know kahase Anki ake iss AT ko hadap leti aur mere bachi kuch brain jo hoti woh  kha leti . but ek chis, Tu and Anki na hoti , Toh Iyea Oppo bhi nei hoti  smiley14

Pawan da- Thanks for always being with me going against of your every sisters, u the cutie..smiley43

Meenakshee – Thanks dear, mere jarurat kay time only u the person who was with me. My Atrangi edit days. Thx dear smiley27

Mishta – Thx Rb Ki Behen , hume hamare uncertain days pe samhalne kay liye. We badly need the moral support those days ,n u were there for us . ab toh tere pass kitne forum hai , idhar kaiko ayegi huh .. but phirbhi i lowweee u smiley27

Alexia- Thanks darling for Writing FF of my OpRish.It actually means a lot for me always.ab DT ban geyi  , kitna kam , phirbhi mere #Oprish update chiye, nei toh picha nei chorungi .. huh smiley16

Riya- Thx for ur vm darling, those vms actually gave me so much sukun through out  those days.ab toh roz tu banayegi VM. smiley15

Ramya- The Roof of our AT , who always with us like a solid rocking wall. U are our strong pillar, tumnei hoti toh in actual hum bikhar jati, kahi na kahi tum hamesha hum sabko tu tumhare subtle presence se jodke rakkhi ho smiley31

Mithila- Thanks darling for being with us. Tu kabhi gussa ho sakti hai iyea mai tab jana jab tune mujhe pressurize karke doc kay pass bheji . how much u care for us jo kabhi jatati nei . love you dear.it is always nice meeting u. . smiley27

MishtiSona- I know tum bohot busy ho, AT pe hamare sath nei hote ho , but u know .mai hamesha tumhare presence mehesus kar sakti hu aspas. tum hamare sath na hoke bhi jarurat kay time aa jate ho like an angle,itni helpful ho tum. Us 5 maina agar tum na hoti sacchi mai ,hum adhure hote, thanks dear,kabhi toh AT pe darshan de do na pls.smiley27

Sanu – Tere story kay bin AT wasio kaise jiti bol .. kaise jiti ..smiley31

Niyati-  Thanks dear for willingly want to help me, it always means a lot . hamar itne interaction kabhi nei hui, but ur gesture always will be in my heart . smiley31

Shivshaan- Thx darling , ap na hoti toh mai gifs bana nei pati ,it means a lot always . hamaesha avari hu apki for RB links. aww.smiley27

Soanz- Dear , it is always nice to meet with u here, i know ap bohoti busy hote hai hamesha. but phirbhi hamare sath hote ho , it is a great support for us.smiley27

Jiya- Finally tereko new prerish scene mili , ab RD kay khurafati dimag se bhar bhar kay hume VM dete rahe .. smiley27

SapSur - aww sur , the only person who never ever lost her hope. Apne cutie gifs, rant se hume 5 maina kitne sare power dia. Thx dear, uss darkest day pe hum sabke sath rehne kay liye. smiley27

Esha- Thx di , ap mujhe itne help kiye the for collecting those episode. I never forget that . huggies smiley31

I Adore You- Hello my dear . you know what, u are a fighter . A power bank and strength. Really love your presence on AT. pls keep coming whenever u want. i really love Ur write up  . it gives me immense happiness . BEst wishes always with you. smiley27

Blue- After so long you came on AT. really loved your presence. abbe ab toh bajju hai , ab toh aa ja na . tere bete kay liye dher sare peyar smiley27

Veena-Cova - and look at after so long , who is here. welcome back. now bhar bhar kay hume dher sare Stories do . missed ur writings n depth analysis regarding prerish . 

Dr Shreya Grover- i know hamare kabhi us tarase interaction nei hui . baas ap AT pe ati ho, mujhe thode grill karke pher chali jati ho. but jabbhi ati ho , hume bohot acche lagte hai (anki ko nei lagti smiley36) . pls aisei aya jaya karo , aur Ankie bhar bhar kay galiya dete raho. it sounds so cute smiley36. and also mai shahed ksgian nei ban payungi, but ha karan aur apke picha bhi kabhi nei chorungi jabtak mere andar ki fangirling jinda rahegi . smiley36smiley31

ShinChan- The Jalim nari , apko keya bole. mai abhi bhi apse gussa hu. i still miss u badly , i miss ur positive rant, i miss ur analysis and what not. ab ap itne busy ho chuke ho ,hume iyad tak nei karte , kher ap duabra ayi ho , iyea bhi bohot. agar kabhi man chahe toh beta bol sakti ho smiley24

Greylicious - abbe , kaha gayeb hoti hai. gifs bana na , i always learns from ur gifs.also story bhi shuru kar forum pe pher ekbar.. aur ha aur kabhi ToPo boli na toh tere kher nei smiley7smiley36 , ho sake toh regular ho ja smiley31

rmahi - abbe awara ashiq ab sidra chor , prerish shuru kar. n no karpa , nei toh block khayegi merese smiley7.  love ur presence n os.. aya jaya kar be. 

AryanSahil- My dear cutie zohal. i am really happy to see you once again in AT. ur cutest rant , appreciation always gives me positive vibes. pls aisei ate jate rehna aur prerish dream dekhte rehna ,lots of love and best wishes for you , your son  dear smiley27

ATC-  The dabang queen. it is always blissful to read you dear . the way you give it back n defend RB. i really always amazed to see you. hopefull till kzk end RB kay sath we all will be together . smiley15

Durga- Aw durga . i am so happy you are back again for RB. your depth n love for RB inspired me a lot. the way you understand RB, it really helps me to know him more. lots of love dear. Happy to get u again on 200 AT smiley27

Manz- I know dear , sometimes i hurt you for the AT rles. but keya kare dear. itna nei karti toh 200 tak without any obstacle nei pauch pati. hopefully u wont mind on me. it is always nice to interact with u . and dont worry , Prerish hoga, kyunki 2020 hamara hi hai smiley16

Mayur chan- chand sahab , keya bole apke bare mai, eid kay chand kay tarah 2/3 bar ate ho, maine mai , but jabbhi ate ho khushiiya late ho. Aisei aya jaya karo na.smiley42

Jiya.k - aww jiyu, mere Prerish kay 10 bacche ki khala. Ap na hoti toh mere bacche ki, I mean Prerish kay bacche ki khillaya kaun udate.smiley37 

Annu- I am so happy tere rona bandh hui , nei toh pher roti , pher mai teri band bajajti. Bhaise tere rona uss 5 maino mai mere rone ko bhula dia. So thx for that. Hamesha hasti rahe ,aur AT pe bhatakti rehe. smiley41

NailahDear Nailah. it is really amazing to meet a sweeten ejfian like u . one of the best fan everu i have met in IF who knows to criticize her own fav n knows how to appreciate other. i really adore u a lot n happy tha u are part of our journey. thx darling for everything , lots of love and best wishes for u 

Kira_james - Dear kira i know u are not active on AT. but u always morally support us by liking . ur support always means a lot. smiley27

Cassi- It is nice to see u again dear. Ab hum jamke every Thursday TRP discussion karenge. smiley15

Piu - it is always blissful to read u dear .ab toh regular likh be ..gayeb mat ho smiley24

Gogi / Reemz – My Gogi, u are always special for me and for AT. U are the first one who brought the happiness after 5 month’s sorrow. Our sunshine, thx darling for everything, making us more hopeful, specially me.it means a lot. such a positivity kau dukan u are smiley27

PoohLika- I always say n again want to say. Ap na hoti toh hamare fun side ,hamare masti kabhi bahar nei ati. Our Bhadaas queen, Our dabang, our G.O.A.T  RD, our Savior. i know hum apke jarurat nei hai ..but  Ap  hamare jarurat ho , apke PooTanki kay bina hum sab adhure hai, iyea AT bhi .. apke ek kadam AT pe life de deti hai  ..pls hume chorke mat jao kabhi. jabtak hum hai,tabtak idhari raho ..pilisssssssssssssssssssssssmiley19

MunniJan – My Munnijan , It is always blissful to know u as a person ,as a co fellow. I never thought apart from the mod tag ,tum itne sweetest , caring,helpful n best ho. Thanks for standing for us in every thick n thin like a rocking solid wall ,thx for your precious impacted advice whenever we all badly needed. After so many uncertain months Ur positive presence with #2020HamaraHai gave us immense power to jhelofy all the negativity. Thanks for tolerating my every stupid rant, Oprish,chuha, 10 bacche and what not lol. Tum and Poo na hoti toh actually hamare AT , AT na hoti, DT ban jate .. Thx for everything always n forever. Love ya. smiley27smiley31

Again love u all of my darlings here jo ab idhar hai aur jin jin kay sath  pichle track pe chut geye ..…chummmassssssss for all  . Hope we all will be here till the end and after the end with our RB, RB's Prerna, Hamare Prerish, Hamamre Khayali Pulaou and Hmaare Optimization kay sath . aur RB rehete huye hum aur ek milestone achive karenge aisei. Together we are strong. Many Many Many Heartiest congratulation to all once again 

smiley40smiley41smiley42smiley27

Nailah_EjFian

Congratulations everyone for completing 200 PreRishlicious moments.. Amazing journey with our ups and downs.. A journey that taught us the importance of hope and faith and here we are today celebrating this incredible journey of our PreRish/KaRica... They gave us very few but super quality moments... EjFians gave Karan a warm welcome and Ksgians will always have our full support... Together we will demand the screen space and the story PreRish deserves... Thank q everyone for keeping hope and keeping this AT alive.. Thank q everyone for putting up with the immaturity and impulsiveness of my ladki.. Thank q for giving me some extremely nice and polite companion... Let’s hit 300 sooner than we think guys.. #PreRishtounite

MayurChan

First of All Congratulations to all of the members of this #AT for and to #PreRish fandom for sticking with this Fandom even when the situation was not favourable ,

Sometimes we are Tested ,

Not to show our Weaknesses ,

But to discover our ,

Strengths.

This quote is what i think define our #AT , and a special Shout Out to Wistfullness Jismiley32 for being the awesomeness she is and the commendable job she did for running this #AT , and in a way according to me all the Premium members (you know who you aresmiley9) of this fandom for keeping this Thread alive for so long and we were rewarded as you deservedsmiley14

Here's to more 200's threads , and maybe more PreRish scenes to look forward smiley40smiley41smiley20smiley32

-RD- (PooTanki smiley44)

Ye AT hai Jaise Hai Ek Aandhi, Prerish milna Hai Ek Toofaan

Rish Ke Aage Bebas Hai, AT Mein Har Insaan

Prerish Mein Sab Deewane Hain, Prerish milne se hain Sab Hairaan

Prerish Mein Sab Kuchh Mushkil Hai, AT Mein Sab Aasaan

Dekho Pyare, Ye Nazare, Ye Deewane, Ye Parvane Ye AT waale

Hai Prerish ki aas Mein Kaise Gum

Oh AT waalon Tumse Milke Dil Ka Hai Jo Hal Kya Kahein

Ho Gaya Hai Kaisa Ye 200 not out waala Kamaal Kya Kahein...

Dhum Tara, Dhum Tara, Dhum Tara, Dhum Tara

Dhum Tara Dhum Tara Dhum-Ma smiley37

Well its been super fun to be a part of this AT all along even though the respect levels for me here r non existent 🙄 but keeping that aside have made some great friends here with friendships going beyond this platform ....so overall its truly been a memorable experience ...so here is wishing us all many more such milestones and fun times ahead 🤞🤞🤞

Rish ne drawer ko dil samjha waise hi maine AT ko Prerish milna samajh lia smiley36

PS Wish the AT admins were better tho 😂😂😂😂

scarlett22

Congratulations to the entire AT for this feat. I joined the AT quite late, but yet was welcomed warmly. With all the ups and downs of our dear couple, Prerish, what is delightful is the positivity that we maintain. I discovered KSG through this AT. Erica, I started following after joining this AT. Thank you so much for all the fun posts, uplifting posts, dreamy posts. The talented writers, GIF makers  in this group have created a whole new Prerish world (only we can create Prerish, and understand themsmiley36). Thank you to all the members!

munnihyderabad

And here we are at the Double Centurion , 200th   whoot whoot smiley40smiley41 feeling like Virendra Sehwag smiley16smiley41
 and as always I am late smiley44smiley39

Congratulations to all of US here who specially to all those members who kept this AT running during the draught of 4 months with no clouds for any hope  smiley32  

I have innumerable memories with this place ,

this AT is like ,

jag ghumeya taaro jaisa koi nahin smiley42smiley27smiley42smiley27smiley42smiley27smiley42smiley27

this AT has seen some amazing times to some crazy fun moments to some sad disappointing ones, but the spirit of the AT was , is and always will be "Hope " and "positivity" , we all know how to cheer up when in unfavorable conditions, we have seen sukhi zameen as well as pehli baarish ki boonde to hariyali , this is more of a roller coaster ride for all of us .. and 200 ATs that too with out proper story of Prerna and Rishab Bajaj 

From #DhaniyaPudina to #khoonmeinlatpat to #KhayaliPualoStories to #WhatTheDupattas to #WhereIsMyKurta to #PrerishKe10Bachche to #JaiChuhaMaharaj to #2020HamaraHai we have come a long way and we do have a long way to go as we are not even at the threshold of PreRIsh's story . smiley42smiley27smiley14smiley15smiley16smiley39smiley37 

Shru you have been the force to reckon with, as the admin of this AT, incredible job  smiley32smiley10 
Each of you guys here are super amazing and  awesome and lovingsmiley31 smiley31 smiley31  than
k you for all the warmth n love shared here  smiley31

Gorgeous and lovely  Sigs gifs and VMs and msgs smiley28  smiley10

Coming to Prerna Rishab ..,. jo ab tak nahin hua woh ab hoga
Prerna will be in love with her husband Mr.Rishab Bajaj smiley42smiley27

So once again Congratulations to each of us smiley40smiley32

Edited by Wistfulness - 4 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail

Rishabh Bajaj 2.0 : The Anchor and The Anchored

(Originally posted by AllThatCritique)

What can be said about Rishabh Bajaj that hasn't been said before? 

After his return and leap, so much has been said about him.

Prerna's protector,her mentor,her rock. 

The one who made sure Prerna was safe and secure,the one who vowed to be always there for her whenever she is in need.

A lot about how Rishabh's influence changed her. How his constant love and support made her focused, self-sufficient, business woman of year.

A Prerna the world has to take notice of. 

But exactly how much has she changed him is something we got to witness today.

Today's episode gave me such intense Rishabh Bajaj vibes but something was drastically different. His aura has completely changed and its so strikingly visible not only with the way he interacts with Prerna but also in his demeanor when he was looking at her from a distance.

The biggest part of Rishabh's character in phase 1 for me was the challenge he personified.  It came out in oodles in everything he did: the challenge in the way he talked, walked, the challenge that 'you can't touch me' and walk away without bruises. 

But 8 years later, the challenge has taken a backseat. There is no chaotic fire in his eyes. All I saw was immeasurable blissful assured confidence in a way that only comes from the way of knowledge. The indisputable knowledge that whatever happens, be it today, tomorrow and in the future, HE IS THE ONE, that singular person in the whole wide world that Prerna trusts the most. Not one of the people. THE ONLY ONE. He's the one who Prerna trusted the most for 8 years. And nothing's gonna change that. 

Rishabh 1.0's feelings were haywire,all over the place for Prerna. While seemingly nonchalant to what others did,she got under his skin so easily and it disturbed the very core of him. Here was the man who spoke in deals and taunts, who stomped over people if they weren't of any use to him.Then Prerna happened and she changed him. 

So much so that he took the decision of making her his priority through trust and loyalty. Made it his mission in life to be there for her. Just because.

Any reciprocation of those feelings would only be a boon, that proverbial cherry on the cake. But it is absolute fact that he loves, loved and will always love Prerna without expectations. 

While Prerna is certainly unable to reciprocate on those lines yet, she has given him everything else she is capable of. Her trust, her damaged self for him to take care and mend as much as he could,her vulnerability as a mother who just lost her child. She trusted him enough to let him see her at her most vulnerable.

But closure is important for moving on and unless that happens, she won't be able to choose him in the way she wants to. He's already okay with the knowledge that she might never love him back the way he loves her and that's fine. As long as she trusts him, he will move mountains for her. 

Which brings me to that 'Thank You' today. 

Prerna saying 'Thank you for always supporting me' is expected but Rishabh's counter 'Thank you' is so heartbreaking to me. He lost her trust once and that broke him. And all he's tried in these 8 years is to make sure she trusts him again. Her trust, ever fragile, broken by people who she once held close, is not an easy thing to have. So he knows the worth of it and understands how much she's counting on it and is thankful to finally get to be HER PERSON in this journey of life. 

Today, Rishabh 2.0. is not only the anchor but also the anchored man, steady and assured in his own presence in Prerna's life. Devoid of any sort of jealousy,devoid of insecurity,devoid of that challenge to lay claim. There is not a bone in his body that thinks he can lose the connection he has with Prerna now. Something he has forged for almost a decade. 

When Prerna was interacting with the one who destroyed her life and he was looking at them from a distance, there was no burning challenge or questions in his eyes. He knew what she was doing. He was looking out for her instead knowing how much shit these Basus have put her through. When she said she gets sukoon looking at the misery of the man who wronged her and separated her baby from her, Bajaj looks so proud of her. 

Even as he comes and says 'his wife' there is no staking claim. He's just stating the facts. The truth. 'A Husband needs his wife', a husband just needed to talk to his wife. That's that. 

And the best part? When Prerna was dancing with the same person,he was amused looking  at Komolika instead.. Not the people dancing, no longing looks of 'I want that love for myself',' I wish that was me..' looks like last time. He's way past that. Rishabh and Prerna are way past that. And it's beautiful to see how far they have come. 

He's not fighting for her love anymore. He's decided to give her his all anyway,no matter what happens.

He had feared she would fall weak infront of those people but he's no longer worried about Prerna leaving. Cause even if she does someday,nobody takes away an almost decade they spent together. No matter what,Prerna will always have him by her side. 'Humesha'! And that's the man I saw today. 

Rishabh Bajaj knows no self preservation when it comes to Prerna and as much I hate  how it will may eventually leave him heartbroken (before fates meddle and he gets the love he truly deserves), I just know thats the core of who he is and what makes him the man he is. And I wouldn't dream of changing that about him. 

Wistfulness thumbnail

.Guilty roads to an endless love.

From two strangers entering a deal marriage for their personal interests, the journey has truly been heart-warming with too many endearing moments and subtle nuances.

From the sarcastic and slightly mocking Miss Sharma uttered in a preying tone to the proud Yeh meri Prerna haiwe have beheld Mr Bajaj walking miles from a ruthless man to a selfless lover. Here’s hoping that Prerna walks towards him to balance it all. 

We saw how long this man walked without harbouring expectations. Maybe there’s a flaming yearning of being loved back in the deepest corner of his heart. There’s also a bit of anxiety that springs out of losing someone you love more than yourself. But that’s something which humanises him in the existence of those God-like attributes.

For 8 years he lived with a damaged woman and went extra miles to heal her…expecting nothing in return.

In his own words voiced in the first phase, “A husband needs his wife.” That depicted his demanding side. Though even then he never forced her to pay heed to his needs and always kept her above it all.

Now, 8 years later, he seems content watching her from a distance. This, is the highest form of love. It requires no loud chants or forced divine interventions to elevate itself because it’s already elevated.

he never chooses what she should do. He lets her elect for herself and gracefully steps aside. How can one not love his gem of a man? And for how long can one not acknowledge the selflessness and the immense love he possesses? Hoping against hope that her heart leads her to the right direction…where he has been waiting for 8 years!

PYAAR SE PARE WALA PYAAR! ❤️

Wistfulness thumbnail

.animated/non-animated creations.

Credits belong to the respective makers.

Wistfulness thumbnail

Members List

Wistfulness (AT Admin)

munnihyderabad (AT Co-admin)

WaqtZaya

Kabiraa

Jodha_Rani

SanyaEterna

Zaalima_5

Nailah_EjFian

Kalank

fitoori_kudi

TeriGalliyan

saps.156

opsora2090

Vrcc3

Oishi23

forbidden

CaptainV

awesome

.Shiva.

Bepnaah.pyar

sparkling_gems

SnehaDoll

Chullbulli

-jas-

Mishti_Dahi

.amigos.

Suchi_Ejf_fan

HindiGL

deepthi261

mishti_s

Stardust91

SONAL30

shiny9911

SanzBarbie

prerna4rishav

doni94

DhinchakMansh

kasaf

Advaymerijaan

Vishdrmzzz

komlika

Monali5

ilovedamon

Aslesha99

Neelu1996

Sutapasima

nuomi.riceball

NoraSM

Surbhi123

ridhi95

MR21

mitras

Samirah71

Breezi11197

Bharathi_gurti

manj

shin-chan

veil_of_roses

DiamondLife

itsRitzi

MeervanSJ

Tellywoodaddict

PriixPatel

mithilalovesksg

Eternized_Blues

SapSur

lakshita170

Always_asya

Ayesha1980

Divanii

Tranquility07

Lolchiku

ruchisahay

aryapdane

incredible81

ShivSaan

lanoconic

_Seera_

Manasi_16

Rexana_19

JIYAMG

rmahi25

123g

AryanSahil

Original07

Jasmin21

Heeba

Grey-licious

TC_FA

FleetingWishes.

isha123asya

ArShiFever.

-RD-

Gurmeet4Drashti

mythical

dumas

SG2016

manzilmukul

cherrycooll

SundariP

Shahijazz

rlatha1979

Chandnii95

-TeriMalang-

IAdoreYou 

Rockxz

vena.cava.

russkystd

HeartQuake

SHELLY0003

esha143

Mahi78

luvzindagi

ramita_nayal

Chahat_A_Doshi

Pori

Natalya_bedi

zainabawoon

meethi24

Piku409

Crazyksglover

Alexia_Wilson

Glorious-Wings

CreativeByBirth

_Asfii_

AraBearXo

Tammanaarora9

Annu8193

Phoenix_75

MOnamy11

EtherealRati

manopriya24

HS.KaSh

SehLengeThoda

anyania

aisha2080

najma123

Niyati_T

Avika.Gor

ektamaddan42

Sunaina2703

scarlett22

sam.

sakshiA

Saadiyamahr

lightnig

Tia2019

Bread_Butter

Geeshu

-Nags-

cassiop

MayurChan

jiya.k

BS.KSG_Dewani

swapno

MishtyShona

rizfadu

Leenaaa

Sassysona

Soanz.19

sweet_tehs

rajni13

Kira_James

Sunn_shine

monu123

Suhani_D21j

ven

RohitSuchanti

Maddumi

MishtiNew

Sona_Chandini

Minhasmansi92

tanigarg11

Past1

ilazyair

shiiny

BrokenPetal

aarwen

Shama_zz

Anastasia_69

dewdrops.16

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

RunParoRun

DrshreyaKGrover

Pine22

ManaliKSGIAN

mrsrakhra

AllThatCritique

(189 Members and counting)

Hit the like button or comment to be added. 

Wistfulness thumbnail

RULES

Appreciation Threads:

Appreciation threads are to be used to praise and appreciate particular favorite actor/actress/characters. All discussions related to actor's/actress performance, looks, style and personality can be confined to  ATs.

Any negative(bashing/filthy language) comments/opinion on other characters/actors or on storyline that are not relevant to the thread's topic, scene or actor/characters scene with other characters should NOT be discussed here. Members can discuss relevant scene where other characters are involved but no speculation or hint about non-existent couple/love angle! We are forced to implement this restriction because many members asked for a place where they can discuss about their favorites while being free of the negativity towards them that they might encounter elsewhere in the main forum. Main purpose is bond here with other members who likes the same thing, while being free of negativity towards what they likes. 

Chatting -Members seem to be more into chatting so please reduce the personal chatting because we do have a chat club for that purpose so keep that in mind. However, we do allow minimum chatting in ATs, provided it is related to this AT alone. Additionally Do not spam with just emotions/numbers to increase post count/pages. Do not quote long quotes. You can quote three posts maximum and they should be small.

ATs are open for everyone, however, do not invade the AT with the purpose to rile up the fans or instigate them.  Everyone has their right to voice out their opinions and should NOT be judged/generalized based on their likes/dislikes. If any of your fellow members/friends fails to follow the rules, kindly ask them to edit out or tell them its wrong rather than joining them and aggravate the issues further and equally responsible for carrying forward an unfavorable situation. Hence be responsible and take responsibility because that way you may prevent action taken against your AT thread!

ATs/discussions threads can NOT be used to target other members and NO pinpointing activity/mock or taking digs here toward other fan groups.Any derogatory references or name callings against actors /characters/members/Dev team members are strictly PROHIBITED here.

Report - If you see anyone breaching the rules in any of the threads in the main forum, you will not come here and rant it out about it and snowball the issue further! Instead make use of the "REPORT" button and report the thread by stating the reason clearly. As soon as the Dev Team comes online they would take the necessary action.

We can assure you guys that we only takes action where it's legit reason. However, here is a little catch for the stalkers who just want to report in order to get the AT closed down - If you report any post/comments that has no legit reason, you will be reliable for action against you for stalking.

Penalties: If the DT sees more than 3 people breaking the AT rules constantly for a week, the effects of violations will kick start, which go as follows:

First Violation - Warning Note

2nd - Another Warning Note 

3rd - Another Warning Note

4th - Close the AT for 24 hrs (1 Day) 

5th - Close AT for 72 hrs (3 Days)

6th - Close AT for 1 week (7 Days) 

7th - Get rid of AT completely from the SBRK Forum/Shift it to Celebrity Fan Club Forum!

The rules are applicable for multiple violation and not single post as it will be dealt individually! Having said that, please do not assume that every report submitted by opposite fan group will be entertained. We will go through the reports and only if we find the report valid based on above rules, then we will speak to the Admins of the AT and action will be taken accordingly as stated above.

Some Rules that are not to be breached  

No Bashing: India-forums.com Code of Conduct strictly forbids members from bashing fellow members, DT members and celebrities.   This includes the use of foul language, as well as any personal remarks, i.e. how the actor looks like, as they have no control over it! We welcome members to share their constructive criticism on the absurdity of the series's story line and character, as well as to discuss the actor's talents, however, please refrain from engaging in any kind of bashing, which may have severe consequences

What some of you are doing is breaking the COC.

• Bashing Dev. Team Members is strictly against IF Rules.  Warning Levels will be raised of members found bashing the Dev. Team. If you have any issues contact the  GMs. 
  • No personal attack direct / indirect, abusive / sarcastic,  within or outside the forum (KZK 2 Forum) shall be tolerated.

Personal attack: Each and every one are entitled to having their own point of view, likes and dislikes. Differences in opinions are bound to exist in a forum like India-forums.com. However, this does not permit one to attack their fellow members for not sharing the same point of view. Let us respect our fellow members and refrain from making any provocative statements, which may only lead to unnecessary quarrels.

Members come here to relax and unwind. Quoting some one's post and making a harsh comment begets displeasure. You have no right to post any abusive, derogatory, insulting or sarcastic comments which is enough to hurt the sentiments of your fellow member. All these fictions are not worth hurting a fellow IF ian. Please do remember that!

Character Bashing: Everyone has a favorite character and some people prefer unpopular characters due to the actor playing such characters. And for them its incredibly offensive to see bashing of such character to the extreme. Character bashing frequently occurs when the hated character is seen as a threat to the fan's preferred ship or main leads. The act of depicting a character in a negative light for the purposes of blatantly showing fans and viewers how bad or terrible the character is but not to restore filthy or abusive words. Filthy language and cheap words leaves a bad taste in people's mouths and creates unpleasant environment for the members and fans. Please remember the serial is a fictional story with various plots and subplots. The actors and actresses are merely professionals who are enacting their respective roles. So, the actor/actresses are different than the characters they play. If you do not like a character, criticize the character but NOT the actor. Same goes to fans too. If you see a criticism against a character, please do not jump in to defend the actor/actress, for it is only the character that is getting criticized. If anyone is at fault then it is the story plot.

There is a fine line between bashing and criticizing. It's one thing to be analyst but another to instigate and mock. Things can be said in a more civilized manner rather than being brutal. Also, there's a difference between real and reel. You cannot abuse the actor citing character references. Insulting real people crosses a line, so if your character bashing entails bashing the members who likes the character will not be tolerated. Additionally, while criticizing, remember to not post anything unsavory that you wouldn't like hearing about yourself spoken by others. Please do not take the liberty to stereotype any fan bases. This will not be accepted at any cost. At the same time members should also not resort to personal attacks or cyber bully other member just cause the other person have a different view then yours. Any derogatory references or name callings against actors /characters/members/Dev team members are strictly a NO NO here

Indirectly Mocking Opinions and Pinpointing: You all know exactly what we DT mean. It's been happening way to frequently here and will not be entertained. You are free to express your opinion and have a healthy debate with one another. However, mocking and posting instigating remarks on one's opinion will not be tolerated. If you are going to make a topic and mention "Oh, I don't get how many people think XYZ/ABC are ___" or "I have been seeing that many people are opening topics based on _____" or "WTH? How can people not understand that ___ isn't ____ and like do they not understand the show?" That means that you cannot mock/mention other member's opinions in your topics. If members want to speak they can do it themselves. You cannot be like - How mature or immature fans thinks, or how their opinion says a lot about them, how stupid and what not. All these shall not be entertained any more. You want to express your opinion, please do so in a civil way and do not bring in Freedom of Speech as Human Rights when the whole meaning are simply misinterpreted according to one's benefit. We DT respect Freedom of Speech but one should also be well enough to judge on if they have used their Rights of Freedom of Speech responsibly. Any individual and topic seen mocking opinions and pinpointing will see a direct warning level increase of 20% and the topic shall be closed. 

Name Calling: While criticizing something, there are times when members tend to go overboard and use certain derogatory and downright offensive words which shouldn't be used for any celebrity/member/DT member. Please remember that any derogatory references, comparing celebrity/member to animal or name calling any person [celebrity/member/DT member] is against forum rules, and strict action will be taken against those who indulge in it. Name calling is allowed only and only if it is used to describe a character or his/her behavior. Also, names used in the show can also be used given it is used in context of the show or particular scene it was used for and not otherwise to take dig/mock the character. Any abusive names are not allowed and will be edited or removed at the DT's discretion.

No Slangs/Swear words/Curses/ Profanity in Posts : The use of foul language is STRICTLY PROHIBITED on the forum. Whether the word is written in its complete format or abbreviated, it is still not allowed under any circumstances.  This is a family friendly forum. Hence, anyone found using swear words, curses, slang's or profanity will have to face serious action. If members do come across such language please do report the post.  Use of such language will lead to warnings and warning level raised for repeat offenders.

No Moral Policing: Everyone is welcome to express their opinions within the forum rules and IF COC. We would prefer members to stop preaching on the forum telling members what to do what not. Let the moderators decide what is needed on this forum and what is not or what one member is allowed to do or not. You cannot stop someone from posting in any topic or making new topics. Do not become a moral police on the forum. If you find anyone breaching rules, please Report the topic and or contact the GMs.  We will deal with the issue at the earliest possible.

India-Forums is a platform to allow everyone to express their opinions freely within the COC and respectable limitations. Members have the freedom to express their own perspective, which may disagree and or contradict someone else's point of view. 

Sharing Personal Information and Privacy: You are welcome to discuss PROFESSIONAL updates by the celebrities and production house associated with SBRK but any PERSONAL photographs and updates will NOT be allowed on IF either. They may be celebrities but everyone is entitled to their privacy and as such that right will be respected.

Please read and refer to this post for more Forum Rules That we all need to follow 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5029654

Wistfulness thumbnail

Fireflies, a million little pieces

Feeds the dying light, and brings me back to life

Heartfelt congratulations to us all! ❤️

I view this AT as an ode to our undying optimism and hope. 

Thanks to each and every member for being a part of this journey. I must mention some members who held on during those troubling months of wait. Special thanks to Waqtzaya aka Prerna of the AT for being most active and providing spoilers at jet speed (no thanks for ragging newbies 😅), Opsora2090 aka Maasi (jo ab sudhar gayi hai) for the insane entertainment she's known for (no thanks for 10 kids and names like Patanjali), Munni for breathing fresh optimism with the #2020HamaraHai hashtag, RD for those laughter riots and Mehra's son's wedding/drawer obsession, Pavan Da and Ramya di for being so supportive and warm, Sur for her optimism and hilarious stories with Mahi, ShivSaan for the regular video updates, and Shin for her theories and analysis. No thanks to her for scolding me. 

I must also mention Grey, Reemz, Mishti, Nor, Soanz, Cass, Meenakshi, ATC, Esha, Piu, Annu, Sanya, Advaymerijaan, Blues, Mithila, Jiya, Tani, Harshada, Kia, Kiara aka Fitoori, Chahat, Avni, Niyati, Riya, Ritzi, Bani, and Alexia.

Apologies if I missed anyone. Each one of you is special and this includes the silent readers. ❤️

Also, I'd request the missing members to return. 

Thank you so much munni for collecting all messages and VMs. ❤️

#2020HamaraHai

Regards,

Shruti and Munni

esha143 thumbnail

Congratulations to all The Members for #200 AT....🥳🥳🥳

Edited by esha143 - 4 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7