Posted: 4 years ago

Heart  breaking update🙁🙁 really hate this Maan.. Poor geet 

Maaneet011 thumbnail

Pls pls next update soon

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Very heartbreaking this was. These 2 remind me of Nandini and Rajdeep and feeling as bad as I felt then!

Maan is such a horrible person. Atleast I was happy to see small changes in him - feeling restless , uneasy seeing her. But everything gone after his slap! He is not regretting anything that’s the worst part. He insults her in public but can’t stay without her body! Asshole. I think he is slowly killing the love she has for him. He doesn’t deserve her. I wish she leaves him and doesn’t come back even after his begging! But also ultimately its about Maaneet and my love for them so want them together at the end . WAiting to see how you’ll take it forward. Also wanna know a preview of what happened before their marriage and how she landed here as his wife. Looks like she was a crazy Maan fan working for him and everybody is aware of her craze.  

Thanks for back to back updates I came online to check if you updated and You did😃. So looking forward to next. 

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nishamna

I feel bad for geet. She loves maan but he doesn't respect her even a bit. I think geet's submission is only encouraging maan to do more worst with her. She has to raise her voice for her own self respect first. Maan has crossed all limits of this pure relationship. Waiting for next dear 

Yeah ..her submission to him only encouraging him to hurt her more..

Will update soon.

😃

Mg13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasika08

Amazing update 

Waiting for next update 

Thanks đŸ˜ƒ

Mg13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maaneet011

Heart  breaking update🙁🙁 really hate this Maan.. Poor geet 

Few more updates..then updates will be less painful.

Mg13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maaneet011

Pls pls next update soon

Will try to update soon..

Creampuff thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Part 4

Maan’s behaviour is atrocious, he is verbally & physically abusive. I do not like this maan at all. I know geet loves him but I think she should leave him. This is not love. How much pain can she endure before she breaks. 

Thank you for update please continue

Mg13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: babelicious

Very heartbreaking this was. These 2 remind me of Nandini and Rajdeep and feeling as bad as I felt then!

Maan is such a horrible person. Atleast I was happy to see small changes in him - feeling restless , uneasy seeing her. But everything gone after his slap! He is not regretting anything that’s the worst part. He insults her in public but can’t stay without her body! Asshole. I think he is slowly killing the love she has for him. He doesn’t deserve her. I wish she leaves him and doesn’t come back even after his begging! But also ultimately its about Maaneet and my love for them so want them together at the end . WAiting to see how you’ll take it forward. Also wanna know a preview of what happened before their marriage and how she landed here as his wife. Looks like she was a crazy Maan fan working for him and everybody is aware of her craze.  

Thanks for back to back updates I came online to check if you updated and You did😃. So looking forward to next. 

Oh yeah.. when I started writing that wasn't in my mind.. 

But yeah now writing chapter sometimes I remember about them..and then Nandini's pic reminds me.

But I have tried not it not looks like them but eventually.. it's came out..I guess..

Yeah you will see more changes in Maan than Geet.. later on in the story..

Also there is twist in the tale that will reveal later on..

For now just wait..after few updates things will start to come on right track. 

About past.. that is not on my mind..but I will just gives a all glimpse or in words as how both landed marrying each other, about Sam and on..

I couldn't held back that ended up updating.. it happens with my every other FF..it's just because of low response I take time to update regularly..or else I am always ready with new updates. That's why I have kept other work on hold for now. 

Even on blog also likes has decreased so badly.. 

But I am gonna update this fast as per I get time. 

😃