Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Second Chances - TS( Prerish) *page-1:-last updated* //Completed//

Ruhanika08897 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Shot-1

Prerana was roaming in her room in restlessness, after what Anurag did to get her back in his life, detached her from him... She became neutral towards him in her feelings. or she loves him anymore... but the man who is her husband has become something vitality in her existence.

She knows she needs to sort this out as soon as possible without her family, Basus or Mr Bajaj's influence so the feelings that are arising in her can be sorted out and she knows who can help her there were only people in her life who helped her and was with her along who were unknown to her family and world. She called them immediately.

"Hello, can I meet you today at our regular place please?" Prerana questioned.

"...."

"Thank you, I will be there by 3:00 if I'm late for few minutes then do not panic," Prerana said and hung up.

After that Prerana came out of the room moving towards the kitchen to cook lunch as Kuki will be back from school in an hour or so and but her way was intercepted by Anurag.

"What do you want Anurag?" She questioned.

"Prerana, Bajaj is lying, he is responsible for my accident and he himself confessed that to me yesterday night, you don't know what type of person he is and once you come to know, you will never look back at him," Anurag said which annoyed her.

"Anurag, I don't want to talk to you anymore and what my husband is I know, I don't need a certificate from you, " Prerana said and walked past him.

After making Kuki sleep for the afternoon nap, Prerana moved out informing Maasi about her departure to go and meet her friend and took a taxi to the place where the cafe is present in a cool area surrounded by trees and greenery.

When Prerana entered and scanned the cafe, she found the person she was looking for, immediately Prerana moved the person and hugged tightly.

"How are you Priyu?" The Lady asked.

"I'm fine Sanjana Di, How are you and Jiju?" Prerana asked.

"He is fine too and now tell me what is bothering you so much, and what made you so busy that you didn't even contact us for the last four months?" Sanjana asked.

"Di, I want a suggestion from you and Jiju, and I'm married now, to the world I know as Mrs Rishab Bajaj," Prerana said.

"We know that Priyu, now tells me everything and I will try my best to give you an opinion," Sanjana said.

"Di, I married Mr Bajaj in a deal as the exchange of freedom for Anurag from my side and as a mother to his- our daughter Kuki from his side after that-" Prerana explained everything from the time Anurag and her confession to the minute where Anurag said about Bajaj today morning.

"Priyu lets talk about everything in step by step okay?" Sanjana asked.

"Okay, Di," Prerana said.

"Okay, first tell me what do you feel about Anurag at present," Sanjana questioned.

"Di, The Anurag I loved is no more him, for him now I'm a toy or a thing that he needs to win from Mr Bajaj, more than that I don't feel comfortable to be with him alone, I still care for him and Basus but I don't think loving him anymore can be done by me I mean I feel the love I feel for him is faded or changed as mere memory, also now when I see him I just feel disappointment and guilt because I'm the reason for his changed persona somewhere because my betrayal led him to this path," Prerana said.

"Prerana, I know you feel guilty because you betrayed but there is no need for that because at that time in order to protect him you married Mr Bajaj, but he is not a child that he can see he is pining at married women, Prerana let me tell you the truth that I and your Jiju always wanted to make you realize-" Sanjana said which made Prerana look at her in confusion.

"What do you mean by it Di?" Prerana asked.

"Prerana, when you started loving Anurag, I and your Jiju feared that your love may get reciprocated but you will never get his respect or trust as he was always Mamma's boy, he will never go against his family, but when you called told me that he married you we were very happy, I'm not telling he is bad person Priyu but he is independent to have his own views and his love is self-consuming filled with love, destruction and sacrifices and we feared you will be consumed in it but now I and your jiju are happy that you are far from that type of love, Now what do you feel about Mr Bajaj?" Sanjana said.

"I never thought my life will take this type of turn Di when Mr Bajaj proposed me this deal, I was disgusted with his audacity, immediately hating him, when after marriage we went to Switzerland I told him to not touch me as I hate him and feel disgusted about his touch, but when I came to know for what he married me, I didn't know what to feel but when first time Kuki accepted me as her mother, I felt a new sense of freedom, strength and comfort cocooned in warmth inside, as time passed I respected him as businessman, as son and mostly as a father but I feel guilty that I didn't trust him as a wife and always cared and was concerned more about Anurag now, but now I don't know what are my feelings towards anymore," Prerana confessed making Sanjana smile.

"Priyu, just think there was never a deal between you and Bajaj and due to some other consequences you married him then what would have you done also what do you feel when you are with him?" Sanjana asked.

"Di, then maybe I would have given a chance to this marriage by knowing him as a person, as a husband but I think I never gave a thought about this as I was always consumed by the guilt of betraying Anurag, the loved I had him consumed me so much that I couldn't see anything else other than Kuki, and coming what are the feelings I harbour for Mr Bajaj, Di to be frank I feel safe, warmth, loyalty, respect and freedom because of him, he respects my choices, he gives me freedom to form my own opinion, he is loyal to tee, he keeps me as his top priority along with our daughter, but I don't know what I should anymore," Prerana said.

"Priyu any relationship should be based with love, respect, trust and care and concern, and your relationship with Mr Bajaj is only lacking in love and as time passes maybe you both may fall in love Priyu because no one said that a person or his/ her heart cannot love again, give him a chance, he deserves it," Sanjana said and Prerana was going to answer when her phone rang.

"Hello, Mr Bajaj," Prerana said.

"Hello Mrs Bajaj, where are you, it is already dinner time and you are still not back, Kuki is asking for you, are you alright? Where are you I will come and pick you up?" Rishab fired questions.

"I'm fine Mrs Bajaj, my meeting with my friend took longer than I anticipated, I will be back in 40 mins and no I will come back there is no need for you to pick me up, I will be alright," Prerana said.

"Okay take care and come back soon and if you feel any threats call me immediately, See you soon," Rishab said and hung up.

"You are right Di, He deserves a chance and I'm ready to move on from past, I know the love I have for Anurag will take time to fade but I can say that he will no longer be part of my present and future," Prerana declared with a smile.

"I'm happy to hear that Priyu, now you should leave as Kuki will be waiting for you along with him," Sanjana said.

"Bye Di, See you soon and thank you for being there for me all this time, and I want you and Jiju to meet my family," Prerana said.

"Of course will be meeting them soon, but for now you need to go, Bye," Sanjana said hugging her.

That second Prerana took a step towards her new life with a smile on her lips and hope in her eyes to start everything fresh with her husband Rishab.

I hope this shot is good enough to read if you like it please vote and comment on it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Prerna in confusion about her feelings and talking with someone close and rational is the best thing to do in this situation. She still cares for Basus but she is out of her love for Anurag, he is simply her past. Now her present and future is with Mr. Bajaj and Kukki and I am happy that she took a step in that path. 

Nice update. Please continue soon.

Edited by MR21 - 4 years ago
DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Beautifully written piece. 

I really hope prerna has someone in her life with whom she can have a heart to heart convo. 

Right now she is in need of that someone elder who is not a Sharma or basu or bajaj. 

Someone who is close to her n knows her inside out. 

MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wowwwwww what a wonderful part 👍🏼❤️😛👏👏

I want more please 😭😭 update next part soonnnnnnnnnnnnnn 😭😭😭

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lovely. Good atleast somebody is putting sense in prerna. Good to read😊

-jass- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome....! :)Edited by -jass- - 4 years ago
Ruhanika08897 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Shot-2

Prerana entered Basu Bari and was met with a full arms of her sobbing daughter who was her eyes out which made her scared while Rishab was looking at her in helplessness from back which confused her but she shook her head and kneeled down in front of her and wiped her daughter's tears.

"What happened Baby, did someone say something?" Prerana asked her daughter softly while Anurag along with others were looking at her in surprise.

"Mamma, friend said that you will leave Papa and me and will go with him and I don't want you to go," Kuki said gesturing towards Anurag and Rishab in sign language which made her blood boil.

"Baby I promise Mamma is not going to leave you or your Papa and go and you know that if  I promise something I will not break it right?' Prerana asked ignoring the surprise look on Rishab's face and shocked and anger look on Anurag's face.

"Thank you and I Love You," Kuki signed at her Mamma for which she rewarded with a blinding smile and sloppy kisses on her face which made the child giggle at her mother's antics.

"Baby, go and change your clothes, Mamma will be with you in few minutes to make you sleep," Prerana instructed and immediately Kuki ran to her room while She turned towards Rishab and others who were present there as silent spectators till now.

"Rishab," Prerana called him surprising everyone and he looked at her with wide eyes.

"Yes Mrs Bajaj, what do you need?" He asked her composing himself which made her internally chuckle.

"I would like have a serious talk with you and I want you to take a leave for a half day tomorrow and we are going to go outside for it where we will have some privacy," Prerana declared shocking him once again.

"If that is what you want Mrs Bajaj," Rishab said.

"Rishab, get back to our room, I will be there in an hour after making Kuki sleep, or you can work in your study till that time," Prerana said.

"I will be in study room, when you are done with your chores. come and get me," Rishab said and walked towards his study but hid behind the door to see and listen to happenings while his mind and heart were in a state of confusion while here Prerana turned towards Anurag and took a deep breath.

" Anurag, today here this minute I'm going to clear all the issues and misunderstandings  present between us as I want to close the chapter of my past life completely and move on from it as it is high time, you have 30 mins to ask and seek answers from me after there will be no more place for you or your family in my life, so now speak up,Prerana said in firm tone.

"Why did you betray me and chose to marry Bajaj? Why are you not coming back to me when I have more property and assets that Bajaj because as you said you married him only for money? Don't you love me anymore?"Anurag asked.

"Answer for your first two questions is same, I married Rishab because at that time your mother begged in front of me to protect at any cost and I protect keeping placing myself at stake and no you can't ask the reason for it because you don't have a right and answer to your third question no I don't love you anymore, I'm not saying this so that you will get hurt and move on I'm saying I don't love you anymore genuinely because you no more hold a place in my heart or life as I have moved on and your memories and love have faded away and replaced by something inexplainable of my husband and daughter in my heart and mind," Prerana said which shocked Anurag as well as Rishab.

"So you are saying that you moved on from me and our love and now you love your husband?" Anurag questioned with pain and anger in his voice and even Rishab was curious to know the answer.

"Answer to first one Yes, I have moved on from you and your love is somewhere in my heart and mind will be as a cherished memory because it is my first love but it will never rekindle in my heart anymore and answer to second you don't have right to answer about that because my husband alone has sole right to hear from me about that,Prerana said with finality in her voice and turned away to walk but stopped turned towards Anurag.

"Mr Basu it will be better if by tomorrow noon you will return everything that you snatched from my daughter that is Bajaj mansion, business and assets because  Bajaj Mansion is home of my daughter while Business and assets are hard-earned by my husband who thrived to achieve it with his hard-work and  sweat which you snatched in your madness to get me back, if you don't heed my warning my husband will not be the one to destroy you people because it will be me who will destroy you and other Basus to dust and specks, this is not Prerana Sharma or Prerana speaking because I'm Prerana Rishab Bajaj, wife and queen of Rishab Bajaj and Mother of Sneha Bajaj speaking, do remember that, " Prerana warned leaving everyone stunned and shocked while Rishab felt happiness, hope and pride along with love swelling in his heart for his wife whom he came love with all his heart, while Prerana walked away from her past completely closing it forever in this life.

--------------

Next morning dawned early for the people in Basu Bari, Prerana woke up early even before Rishab, got ready made breakfast for her family and got Kuki ready by the time Rishab and Basus came down, the table was set and Prerana along with Kuki was waiting for Rishab, once they had breakfast they moved towards Kuki's school to drop her, after that they moved towards the cafe Prerana visited yesterday, while she gave directions to Rishab, once they entered inside they placed their order, they settled in secluded corner and then Rishab looked at her observing her keenly which was making nervous but she took a deep breath and looked into his eyes.

"I know you have lot of questions regarding the happenings of yesterday night, so before  you interrupt me, I want you to listen to me carefully please," Prerana said looking at Rishab softly.

"Fine Mrs Bajaj, I will not interrupt you till you finish confessing what is in your heart," Rishab said.

"Rishab, you married me forcefully but I went along with it  as it my choice and the path I chose to protect Anurag and in return you only demanded my loyalty and mother's love for your daughter and of course now she became my first child and essential part of my life, the you shown me a side which you keep usually hidden from the world, your caring and loving side, you stood by me as pillar of strength, provided me comfort by your words when I was in need, you protected my honor and stayed loyal to your promise of not touching me or something else while I always misunderstood you, accused you and blamed you for the things that you never did because from the start I saw you as bad person, you respect my family, you respect me and my wishes, I realized in last twenty-four hours how much I came to depend on you even though it was unintentional, you and Kuki became essential for me to live my life while I started to fall for you unknowingly, the signs that was shown to me by Durga Maa, made me realize and evaluate the feelings I felt for you and I have for Anurag and I'm not going to clarify it because last night you heard our talk, all I ask from you is to give a chance for me to be your wife, Kuki's mother and you being father to our unborn child and a husband to me in true sense, I Love You Rishab all I want is a second chance for myself and this relationship,Prerana confessed and can see myriad of emotions passing through his eyes and it last settled at happiness and love which made her relieve.

"Prerana I'm not going lie to you, when I proposed this marriage as a deal to you, I only wanted a mother's love to my daughter who was craving for it, but as you came into my life as her mother I didn't realized that I was giving you the rights of a wife on me, I comforted you when you needed, became a pillar of strength, started to respect you and your wishes along with your family and when Chandelier fell on me and your mother was blames I didn't know about it and you have to trust on me for it, as time passed I always felt guilty for separating you and Mr Basu also I was amazed seeing how much o love your heart carries for everyone present around you, I felt guilty whenever you were forced to face Mr Basu and got hurt by his actions and words and it increased tenfold because you were showering same concern and care that you shower on Kuki, it always left me surprised and at the same time I felt jealous of Mr Basu too, because the love you hold in your heart for him made me yearn for it, unknowingly I started to fall in love with you and I felt pain and loneliness in my heart knowing I will not be the one to receive that type of love from you but now I'm happy and I can't express in words because my feelings were reciprocated by you and I Love You too, I will be honored to be a father and to give my name to the child that is growing in your womb, I'm happy that you are willing to take a second chance in  your life to be with me and Kuki as wife and mother while giving a second chance to our relationship, I promise I will try to be the husband you dreamed off, You became my heartbeat to even let a single scratch on you and single tear pool in your eyes because of me,"  Rishab said and was met with a blinding smile and a arm full of his wife who was now hugging daylights out of him which made him chuckle while a small happy smile played on his lips.

That was the new beginning in  both their lives, they may fight, argue and hurt each other but now onwards they will find each other in the end because their love was a true one.

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

nice story with a great ending.

7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Ruhanika08897

Shot-2

Prerana entered Basu Bari and was met with a full arms of her sobbing daughter who was her eyes out which made her scared while Rishab was looking at her in helplessness from back which confused her but she shook her head and kneeled down in front of her and wiped her daughter's tears.

"What happened Baby, did someone say something?" Prerana asked her daughter softly while Anurag along with others were looking at her in surprise.

"Mamma, friend said that you will leave Papa and me and will go with him and I don't want you to go," Kuki said gesturing towards Anurag and Rishab in sign language which made her blood boil.

"Baby I promise Mamma is not going to leave you or your Papa and go and you know that if  I promise something I will not break it right?' Prerana asked ignoring the surprise look on Rishab's face and shocked and anger look on Anurag's face.

"Thank you and I Love You," Kuki signed at her Mamma for which she rewarded with a blinding smile and sloppy kisses on her face which made the child giggle at her mother's antics.

"Baby, go and change your clothes, Mamma will be with you in few minutes to make you sleep," Prerana instructed and immediately Kuki ran to her room while She turned towards Rishab and others who were present there as silent spectators till now.

"Rishab," Prerana called him surprising everyone and he looked at her with wide eyes.

"Yes Mrs Bajaj, what do you need?" He asked her composing himself which made her internally chuckle.

"I would like have a serious talk with you and I want you to take a leave for a half day tomorrow and we are going to go outside for it where we will have some privacy," Prerana declared shocking him once again.

"If that is what you want Mrs Bajaj," Rishab said.

"Rishab, get back to our room, I will be there in an hour after making Kuki sleep, or you can work in your study till that time," Prerana said.

"I will be in study room, when you are done with your chores. come and get me," Rishab said and walked towards his study but hid behind the door to see and listen to happenings while his mind and heart were in a state of confusion while here Prerana turned towards Anurag and took a deep breath.

" Anurag, today here this minute I'm going to clear all the issues and misunderstandings  present between us as I want to close the chapter of my past life completely and move on from it as it is high time, you have 30 mins to ask and seek answers from me after there will be no more place for you or your family in my life, so now speak up,Prerana said in firm tone.

"Why did you betray me and chose to marry Bajaj? Why are you not coming back to me when I have more property and assets that Bajaj because as you said you married him only for money? Don't you love me anymore?"Anurag asked.

"Answer for your first two questions is same, I married Rishab because at that time your mother begged in front of me to protect at any cost and I protect keeping placing myself at stake and no you can't ask the reason for it because you don't have a right and answer to your third question no I don't love you anymore, I'm not saying this so that you will get hurt and move on I'm saying I don't love you anymore genuinely because you no more hold a place in my heart or life as I have moved on and your memories and love have faded away and replaced by something inexplainable of my husband and daughter in my heart and mind," Prerana said which shocked Anurag as well as Rishab.

"So you are saying that you moved on from me and our love and now you love your husband?" Anurag questioned with pain and anger in his voice and even Rishab was curious to know the answer.

"Answer to first one Yes, I have moved on from you and your love is somewhere in my heart and mind will be as a cherished memory because it is my first love but it will never rekindle in my heart anymore and answer to second you don't have right to answer about that because my husband alone has sole right to hear from me about that,Prerana said with finality in her voice and turned away to walk but stopped turned towards Anurag.

"Mr Basu it will be better if by tomorrow noon you will return everything that you snatched from my daughter that is Bajaj mansion, business and assets because  Bajaj Mansion is home of my daughter while Business and assets are hard-earned by my husband who thrived to achieve it with his hard-work and  sweat which you snatched in your madness to get me back, if you don't heed my warning my husband will not be the one to destroy you people because it will be me who will destroy you and other Basus to dust and specks, this is not Prerana Sharma or Prerana speaking because I'm Prerana Rishab Bajaj, wife and queen of Rishab Bajaj and Mother of Sneha Bajaj speaking, do remember that, " Prerana warned leaving everyone stunned and shocked while Rishab felt happiness, hope and pride along with love swelling in his heart for his wife whom he came love with all his heart, while Prerana walked away from her past completely closing it forever in this life.

--------------

Next morning dawned early for the people in Basu Bari, Prerana woke up early even before Rishab, got ready made breakfast for her family and got Kuki ready by the time Rishab and Basus came down, the table was set and Prerana along with Kuki was waiting for Rishab, once they had breakfast they moved towards Kuki's school to drop her, after that they moved towards the cafe Prerana visited yesterday, while she gave directions to Rishab, once they entered inside they placed their order, they settled in secluded corner and then Rishab looked at her observing her keenly which was making nervous but she took a deep breath and looked into his eyes.

"I know you have lot of questions regarding the happenings of yesterday night, so before  you interrupt me, I want you to listen to me carefully please," Prerana said looking at Rishab softly.

"Fine Mrs Bajaj, I will not interrupt you till you finish confessing what is in your heart," Rishab said.

"Rishab, you married me forcefully but I went along with it  as it my choice and the path I chose to protect Anurag and in return you only demanded my loyalty and mother's love for your daughter and of course now she became my first child and essential part of my life, the you shown me a side which you keep usually hidden from the world, your caring and loving side, you stood by me as pillar of strength, provided me comfort by your words when I was in need, you protected my honor and stayed loyal to your promise of not touching me or something else while I always misunderstood you, accused you and blamed you for the things that you never did because from the start I saw you as bad person, you respect my family, you respect me and my wishes, I realized in last twenty-four hours how much I came to depend on you even though it was unintentional, you and Kuki became essential for me to live my life while I started to fall for you unknowingly, the signs that was shown to me by Durga Maa, made me realize and evaluate the feelings I felt for you and I have for Anurag and I'm not going to clarify it because last night you heard our talk, all I ask from you is to give a chance for me to be your wife, Kuki's mother and you being father to our unborn child and a husband to me in true sense, I Love You Rishab all I want is a second chance for myself and this relationship,Prerana confessed and can see myriad of emotions passing through his eyes and it last settled at happiness and love which made her relieve.

"Prerana I'm not going lie to you, when I proposed this marriage as a deal to you, I only wanted a mother's love to my daughter who was craving for it, but as you came into my life as her mother I didn't realized that I was giving you the rights of a wife on me, I comforted you when you needed, became a pillar of strength, started to respect you and your wishes along with your family and when Chandelier fell on me and your mother was blames I didn't know about it and you have to trust on me for it, as time passed I always felt guilty for separating you and Mr Basu also I was amazed seeing how much o love your heart carries for everyone present around you, I felt guilty whenever you were forced to face Mr Basu and got hurt by his actions and words and it increased tenfold because you were showering same concern and care that you shower on Kuki, it always left me surprised and at the same time I felt jealous of Mr Basu too, because the love you hold in your heart for him made me yearn for it, unknowingly I started to fall in love with you and I felt pain and loneliness in my heart knowing I will not be the one to receive that type of love from you but now I'm happy and I can't express in words because my feelings were reciprocated by you and I Love You too, I will be honored to be a father and to give my name to the child that is growing in your womb, I'm happy that you are willing to take a second chance in  your life to be with me and Kuki as wife and mother while giving a second chance to our relationship, I promise I will try to be the husband you dreamed off, You became my heartbeat to even let a single scratch on you and single tear pool in your eyes because of me,"  Rishab said and was met with a blinding smile and a arm full of his wife who was now hugging daylights out of him which made him chuckle while a small happy smile played on his lips.

That was the new beginning in  both their lives, they may fight, argue and hurt each other but now onwards they will find each other in the end because their love was a true one.

Super- Duper Awesome 🤗

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Kukki crying thinking her mother would leave her and her father😭, how I wish they showed something like this in the show. Prerna declaring that she would not leave Kukkii and Bajaj in front of everyone👍🏼. She called him Rishabh❤️. Their talks in front of everyone.

Prerna taking charge of her life👍🏼. Good that she revealed the truth of this marriage to Anurag, he should move on now. And her warning to give back BM and business to Bajaj & declaring that they would have to deal with Mrs. Prerna Rishabh Bajaj👏.

The ending with both their confession is heartwarming❤️. 

This is awesome, I loved it so much.