Prerna OS- Down A Stranger's Memory Lane

Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Meneka ko leke itna obsession Mama itna obsessed to Anurag Bajju ko leke bhi nahi hai 😂😂

Jokes aside Prerna, it is high time that prerna realizes that husband is a human too just like her... This was nice 😄

Awesome! ⭐️

The last part takes the cake. ❤️

They are strangers tied by common threads of pain. 💔

Originally posted by WaqtZaya

Meneka ko leke itna obsession Mama itna obsessed to Anurag Bajju ko leke bhi nahi hai 😂😂

Jokes aside Prerna, it is high time that prerna realizes that husband is a human too just like her... This was nice 😄

Idk why I am so obsessed with Menka, probably because I feel that she was the only one who loved him (I like to think that). Anyways this was the last OS I'm writing for a while, taking a break 😂😁

Originally posted by Wistfulness

Awesome! ⭐️

The last part takes the cake. ❤️

They are strangers tied by common threads of pain. 💔

Shruti🤗

🤗

Prerna's love confession for RB had a line I love a lot. The last part of your OS reminded me of that. 

Hamara rishta dard ka rishta hai Mr Bajaj. Aur iss se badh kar koi rishta nahin hota. 

Is it not enough that people in AT are already making us emotional that you are making us even more emotional now with this story.  But I LOVED this Sanu🤗

His happy and cheerful face, smiling and laughing, having so many dreams to have a happily ever after with his love, and to see that it's not the truth anymore, is heartbreaking. She finally understood that he is also a human like her, like everyone. He could also have pain. He is in pain just like her, he is in the same situation as her. 

This is so so good. Loved it.

i don't know we ever see this matured Prerna in the show, but here you opened her eyes as well as a small window in her heart too..

you are expecting too much from Menika🤣... this is not going to happen as you written it..

but, Apart from show your work rise my expectations too from this woman...

and OS is great as always...

Avni❤️

My dear u r writing ✍️ Very beautiful OS ❤️😛

This one is also very beautiful 😛❤️

Nowadays you r focusing on Moneka why????? 

Originally posted by Wistfulness

🤗

Prerna's love confession for RB had a line I love a lot. The last part of your OS reminded me of that. 

Hamara rishta dard ka rishta hai Mr Bajaj. Aur iss se badh kar koi rishta nahin hota. 

I remember that❤️