Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

FF: Darkhaast / Tum Se Hi |PreRish| Updated: Ch 11 on Pg 17 | 17/9

AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi folks.

Kiara here. And I'm back with my fanfictions. I haven't written in ages (read: 2013) and I had a sudden urge to write a FF now. I blame my Twitter squad for these weird obsessions. Help a girl out with the background, please? Like character names and all. Prerna family, Anurag family, and Rishabh.

I'm in it for Prerna, Kooki (Sneha?) and Rishabh. Rest idk.

PREVIOUSLY: THREE'S NEVER A CROWD

INDEX

Teaser:  Pg 1

Chapter 1: Page 2 

Chapter 2: Page 3

Chapter 3: Page 4

Chapter 4: Page 7

Chapter 5: Page 8

Chapter 6: Page 9

Chapter 7: Page 9

Chapter 8: Page 12

Chapter 9: Page 14

Chapter 10: Page 15

Chapter 11: Page 17

Edited by AraBearxo - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AraBearxo thumbnail

Teaser:

“Prerna Rishabh Bajaj” mused a young lady as she scribbled the name on a plain tissue paper. Tsk. She scratched it off before coming to“Prerna Bajaj”. But this wasn’t it. She signed as she struck the Bajaj off and replaced it with Sharma. “Prerna Sharma.”Quintessential, plain and boring old PrernaSharma much to the annoyance of the scowling three year old seated beside her. Two and half-year-old, as the little one liked to correct her. Her two and half-year-old.

Sneha Kookie Rishabh Bajaj.

Kookie? Whoever in their right named their kid Kookie? It had to be him. Him.

Prerna could be sure he named her darling baby Kookie to escape the hassle of hunting for a name.

That infuriating Rishabh Bajaj.

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Intriguing!

Here's a little help, as much as I remember:

Prerna Sharma's family-

Rajesh (Dad), Veena (Mom), Prerna, Shikhar (brother), Suman (sister in law), Shivani (sister) and one more brother idk the name.

Anurag Basu's family-

Moloy (father), Mohini (mother), Nivedita (sister), Anupam (brother in law), Tapur (sister) maybe more idk

Rishabh Bajaj's family-

Sneha (daughter), Tanvi (cousin), Sharda (Aunt), Menka Bose (ex wife)

PenguinBaby thumbnail

Edit main topic:

There will be a small setting button beside the topic name, click that and you'll get option to change/edit topic.

PenguinBaby thumbnail

Coming to the teaser😁

Sounds so interesting! At first I thought Prerna has a crush on Rishabh and imagining her name with his surname. But then she has a kid, Kuki! Is Kuki their kid? Are they separated? Are they still married? Were they ever married?

So many questions! Update the first chapter soon!

PS. Welcome 🤗

-Sanya/Sanu

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

The teaser is so gripping. I can't wait for the first chapter to make things clear.

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Very gripping want to read more. Right now. 

Aavnii thumbnail

teaser is so interesting, update your chapter soon..

AraBearxo thumbnail

Chapter 1: Three Is a Crowd

“Prerna Rishabh Bajaj” mused a young lady as she scribbled the name on a plain tissue paper. Tsk. She scratched it off before coming to “Prerna Bajaj”. But this wasn’t it. She signed as she struck the Bajaj off and replaced it with Sharma. “Prerna Sharma.” Quintessential, plain and boring old Prerna Sharmamuch to the annoyance of the scowling three-year old seated beside her. Two and half-year old, as the little one liked to correct her. Her two and half-year-old.

Sneha Kookie Rishabh Bajaj. 

Kookie? Whoever named their kid Kookie? It had to be him. Him. 

Prerna could be sure he named her darling baby Kookie to escape the hassle of hunting for a name. 

That infuriating Rishabh Bajaj. Late as ever Rishabh Bajaj. Annoying Rishabh Bajaj. Her Rishabh Bajaj. HER?

“Prerna Sharma,” Prerna sighed at the lawyer who sighed in relief that Mrs. Bajaj had finally decided on her own name. The sigh of relief quickly turned into panic as the Mr. Sen, the lawyer felt himself scream internally when Mrs. Bajaj continued her statement, “And she will be Sneha Aamara Rishabh Bajaj.”

Little Kookie grinned as she shook her head enthusiastically in affirmation. Her Mumma knew best. 

Mr. Sen could feel himself count minutes to his demise as the mother-daughter smiled at each other. Minutes till the mighty chewed him apart for having the audacity to touch his daughter's name. And minutes before a certain Mrs. Bajaj quipped about an impending custody battle. And just like that Bajaj would wonder how he lost his precious daughter to a silly kid who loved to moral police every f-cking moment of the day. 

A silly kid who was now his wife, his daughter’s mother... uff, their daughter’s mother, sometimes his friend, mostly his enemy but mostly, always his family. And Bajaj knew he had to blame it on the certain winter night in Mumbai when he lost his parents and she was on the risk of losing hers. And they had what each other needed the most. 

She, a family. And him, her.

And he here was four years later, in front of the very same girl who exchanged her life in change for her family’s. In the corridor of the Bajaj group’s premier hospital in Mumbai, two people met. One had lost his world. The other was on the verge of losing hers. It was as if fate had struck a deal with Bajaj as he struck a deal with hers. That night Prerna Sharma underwent a complicated procedure in return Bajaj group bore all expenses for her parents after their fateful accident. What was an embryo to her life-givers? 

As life went on, Prerna eventually forgot about the consequence of the decision and eventually forgot about it. Bajaj welcomed a set of twins. His best friend and wife welcomed a son while Bajaj welcomed his darling baby girl Kookie. Though the two were not biologically related in any way, Bajaj swore he often found a vengeful side to his darling baby girl around that Mishra boy. The body-tacking, hair pulling, villainess side he often proudly claimed his baby pink wearing, Chanel obsessed, dainty, cute-fur-ball three-year-old never had. Two-and-half-year old. Bajaj swore. 

The toddler in-love phase he didn’t mind because who else could control that Mishra boy in the future if not him. But also, the kindergarten phase that made Bajaj believe that his little wife never grew up. And so right he found himself to be as he walked towards his girls who were giggling at each other. Prerna as she held baby Kookie in her arms as they laughed over something. A laugh that turned into a glare as Kookie primly got off her mother’s embrace and walked towards the chair opposite Mr. Sen. (The universe could gush over how scary Mr. Bajaj went aww as he watched his girl spend a few moments struggling to climb the chair, and then wiggle to find the spot while she practised her glare.) This left for Bajaj to grab the seat beside his wife. And one look at her smug face and he could swear he was in some deep sh-t.

And that was a lot of swearing for one god-damn day. Mr. Sen prayed for the ground to open up and swallow him while Kookie darling prepared to judge her parents impending war. And in the Michelin star restaurant in the best 7-star the city had to offer, occupying the centermost table in a once busy restaurant sat Mr. and Mrs. Bajaj surrounded by ‘security staff’ and lawyers as silly Mr. Sen and Kookie judged the battle to come. 

The battle to change Kookie’s name. 

Hi. 

P.S. How do you change font to Times New Roman?

Also, update as I go or schedule?

Edited by AraBearxo - 4 years ago
Yush001 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very intriguing! Can't wait to read the full chapter😃