Prerish Os- || Ramaa Ramaa,kyu Yeah Aloo Ka Drama||

Posted: 4 years ago

|| Ramaa Ramaa,kyu Yeah Aloo Ka Drama ||

Breakfast Time in Bajaj Mansion.

Mr bajaj sat on Dining Table, Prerna was making Aloo Ka Paratha in the Kitchen..Due to Hanger He was feeling restless - "prerna , jaldi karo . bhuk lagee hai, aur kitna wait karu "

Prerna hurriedly warmed up the paratha - " just one min , abhi layi."

Prerna quickly made the paratha and served it on Mr bajaj's Plate. - " iyea li jiye , apke fav garma garam Aloo ka paratha with  extra makkhan ".

Mr bajaj started to slice the Paratha into spices and ate a small piece and understood in a second that it is a Plain paratha , not Aloo's  . Prerna might forget to add Aloo in it . 

Prerna eagerly sat on beside him and asked with a biggest smile-  "Aloo ka paratha kaisa bana? "

Mr bajaj took one more piece and kept it in front of Prerna- "Acche bane , lekin  is mai Aloo hai kaha ,I think as usual u forgot to add aloo today. "

Prerna soon looked towards the kitchen Table n saw that the boiled aloo 's Bowl kept there remain the same. That means she forgot to mix it in Dough and Turned red on embarrassment .but suddenly she thought if she accepted her mistakes easily then MR bajaj, as usual, would taunt her for Years , That's why she decided to divert the topic trickily.

Prerna acted being so surprised- "What , iyea ap keya keh rahi hai , Mistake aur mujhe? no no no , woh toh apka department hai , not mine. apko galad fami hua hai. Dheyan se dekhiye, iyea Aloo kahi paratha hai." 

Mr bajaj again watched carefully ,Tried to smell it, tasted it again, shook the piece , but there was no aloo's filling on that . Then he continued- " are toh iss mai mujhe Aloo pher dikhai kyu nei de raha hai? kaha gaye sare aloo pher ? inka Hat peyer achanak se ageye keya jo bahar  ghumne geye ? tumne aloo dalai nei ,otherwise mujhe jarur Dikhta . so It is your mistake , admit it".

Prerna got angry and soon replied- "Accha ji , ap ab mujhe sikhayenge Paratha kaise banate hai? accha ek bat boliye, jab ap Gulab Jamun khate hai , toh usmai apko Gulab ka ful aur jamun fal najar ate hai ?"

Mr bajaj confused - " na woh nei najar ate"

Prerna again continued- " jab ap Hyderabadi Biriyani khate hai , toh usmai keya apko Hyderabad  ka najara dikhta hai ?"

Mr bajaj could not give the answer again, bass shook his head and signed No .

Prerna put her one hand in her waist and raised the Strainer and said- " jab ap Nargisi Kofte khate hai , tab keya apko apne Dost ki biwi Nargis ka shakal najar ate hai ?"

Mr bajaj Looked so dreamy for a moment n said in Romantic voice - " hayeeee , Bhavi ji toh mujhe har jagah najar ate hai   "

Prerna blasted in anger n about to Hit Him by the strainer and angrily asked - "Keya apko woh nargis chudail najar ate hai ? " smiley7

Mr bajaj soon controlled his tongue n mumbled - "areee nei . matlab .. woh .. aree na baba , woh mujhe kyu najar ayega bhala. tumhare alava mere jindagi mai aur hayi kaun ."  again he stated - " but Mudde pe aao , iyea Gulab jamun , Biriyani , kofte ke sath Aloo paratha ka kaunsa connection hai. Akher kehna keya chahte ho "?

Prerna pointed her finger towards Bajaj's Plate- " Jab apko in maise Gulab ful , jamun ka fal , Hyderabad ka najajra , Nargis bhavi nei dikhta , toh Aloo ke paratha pe khak aloo najar ayega. ? "

after hearing Prerna unique  Logic Mr bajaj lost his all words. With a Great Difficulty he Gained some energy to say - " Keya ? "

Prerna put her Saree's Fringe in her waist and ordered Mr bajaj- " ha, ab ap jaldi se khaiye and chup chap office jaiye.Fujul kay baton ka waqt hai nei mere pass.Apke tarah beithe beithe nei khati mai , huh "

and later turned to the kitchen and started blabbering alone- " hah , bare aye mujhe sikhane Aloo ka paratha"

Mr bajaj could not understand what he should do right now, he looked so frustrated and later put the Paratha piece on mouth  and started chewing it confusedly and thought - " Rama Ramaa , Suve Suva kuy hai iyea Aloo ka drama. Log sahi bolte hai , Baton mai Biwi se jitna mushkili nehi na mumkin hai."

He gave a sigh of long breath and continued eating.

*The End"

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago

Hi guys,

Greetings To you all. After watching Mr Rishab Bajaj entry  I have started KZK and really loved Prerish track so much . So i have written a Short OS .

This is my Third attempt at writing a story, so i have so many mistakes n error. And I am not Good in Typos. so please forgive me for that .All comments , constructive criticisms and reviews are most welcome. 

And lastly one request please don't be silent readers . Give your Response and suggestions to improve myself . Thanks! smiley27

With Regards,

Opsora

Oppo i cant stop laughing taubaaaaa 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 4 years ago

Opsora🤣🤗

title mast hai 🤣🤣

loved it 🤣

Bechara Bajaj ..ayo ayo rama ho gaya hungama re🤣

Typical hubby wify wala scene 🤣

I could imagine Bajju ka expressions 🤪 his typical shaking of head and that Nargis  🤣

Opsora ...I had a good laugh 🤣

🤗

Edited by Jodha_Rani - 4 years ago

I have seen such scene happing in my own house 🤣🤣

Its so hilarious. 🤣bajju ki practicality ki toh laga di vaat.

Bajju ki theory ka aisa torha Priyu ne.. 😂

Bajju shocked... Priyu rocked!!

Excellent update.

Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Reserved Oppo will read &tell you

jaldi res ko unres kar

Super funny OS.....🤣🤣

Aaloo ke chakar mein Bajaj ko Ullu bana dia Prerna ne.....🤣🤣

Suba suba Bajju ka bheja fry......😆😆

Good one....🤗

Omg Oppo🤣🤣this was hilarious🤣 Mrs Bajaj ke chakkar mein ab Mr Bajaj plain paratha bhi chup chap kha lete hai🤣 #JKG 

Awesome🤗 loveddddd itttt ❤️

-Sanu